Old January 10th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roy Parker of Philly dies in Illegal Rooming House

Can there be two people like him?

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/colu...html?viewAll=y

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"TedEBear" wrote:

http://www.usenet.com

switchboard.com identifies a Gordon Parker in Philadelphia, age 79

The guy in the article was listed as Roy Parker, age not revealed.

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

How seemy.
I would hope not.

On Jan 10, 12:43*pm, "TedEBear" wrote:
Can there be two people like him?

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/colu...20090107_Jill_...

*Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
* * ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
---------------------------------------------------------- * * * *
* * * * * * * *http://www.usenet.com

Old January 11th 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 10, 12:43*pm, "TedEBear" wrote:
Can there be two people like him?

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/colu...20090107_Jill_...

The gentleman of whom you're thinking is named Gordon Roy Parker. So
no, that wasn't him.

"Parker" is a very common surname in the US.

J.
Old January 12th 09, 12:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Javert wrote:

The gentleman of whom you're thinking is named Gordon Roy Parker. So
no, that wasn't him.

"Parker" is a very common surname in the US.

J.

Thank you Julia, however the "problem child" that we are discussing has been one of the most persistant posters in USENET for well over ten years. Suddenly last August, he fell silent, posting only a few times, from the public library. He has long bragged that he would post anything he wanted and someone would have to "kill" him to make him stop. Obviously going from 3,000+ posts a month to zero is a major change, so something happened. It's also obvious that his stated income of $8,000 a year, won't pay for his $1,100 a month apartment.

So when a Roy Parker, formerly homeless person, shows up frozen to death in his $400 a month apartment, one has to wonder if this is the same guy. There have been a couple of posts since Dec 22nd, however with the imposter problem he's had, that is not conclusive. IMHO, the only way we will know is if he files additional appeals or other papers in his campaign of legal harrassment,

I do notice that he's had nothing to say since this was posted. Is this the same guy? I''m not sure, only time will tell.

http://www.usenet.com

Old January 12th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 12, 4:59*am, "TedEBear" wrote:
Javert wrote:

[...]

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news.../37255424.html states that
Parker was 46.