Old January 14th 09, 09:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default NY Times: "A Lawsuit Against Chess Officials Lingers on"

"A lawsuit filed in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against the
United States Chess Federation, its officials and members of the
federation has largely been dismissed. But, in a decision on Dec. 29,
Judge J. Curtis Joyner, the presiding judge in the case, let stand
potential charges of libel and conspiracy against Susan Polgar and
Paul Truong, two members of the board who are married..."

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...ls-lingers-on/
Old January 15th 09, 06:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.seduction.fast

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:18:23 -0800 (PST), "Rev. J.D. Walker"
wrote:

"A lawsuit filed in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania against the
United States Chess Federation, its officials and members of the
federation has largely been dismissed. But, in a decision on Dec. 29,
Judge J. Curtis Joyner, the presiding judge in the case, let stand
potential charges of libel and conspiracy against Susan Polgar and
Paul Truong, two members of the board who are married..."

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...ls-lingers-on/

Message awaiting moderator approval;

As a defendant in three SLAPP lawsuits in Gordon Roy Parkerís long history of serial and
frivolous harassment litigation (including one appeal), it was only a matter of time before
Parker found one judge who has nothing better to do than sit in judgment of one of
Parkerís litigious tirades- probably for the personal entertainment value alone.

Incidentally, Parker lost all three cases and the appeal, after boasting that he has far
more legal knowledge and training than I, being that I have none at all, but I still won while
representing myself.

And, as a footnote to those cases, Parker was ordered by the US Third Circuit Court of Appeals
to pay me and the other defendants our costs, which he has never done to this day.
Interesting, indeed, how such a prodigious abuser of the civil legal system can thumb his nose at
the federal appeals court, while still expecting the federal district court to continue to indulge his
never ending abuse of the taxpayer funded system.
Interesting indeed.

ó Thom Geiger

Thom E. Geiger, Domain Name Owner
Ray-Gordon.com
Ray-Gordon.net
Newsloon.com

Legal exhibit submitted by Gordon Roy Parker into the public record in PAED case #03-cv-6396
http://www.HeavyData.net/exhibit-c-p...PA--rayFAQ.zip
Don't buy anything from any business trying to use SLAPP lawsuits to
stop criticism of the company, owners, officers or products.

Guido Gump Parker blames a baseball bat death threat on his own mother, Penny "Skull Crusher" Parker:
The "baseball bat" remark was made by my mom in response to a gymnastics
groupie who harassed half of the national team, with help from several chat
hosts and gymnastics coaches and hackers.