Old January 15th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Parker about to attempt service on Polgar, Truong

For those who care, I will be attemping to serve Polgar and/or Truong,
as follows.

I will be using the Lubbock County Sheriff's office to do the
service. I will list both their Texas Tech address and their home
address for service.

I will also be using certified mail that must be signed by the
defendant. As long as they agree to sign for the lawsuit service, it
is valid under PA rule 403.

I have until January 8 to serve them. I will be mailing the service
of process to the Lubbock Seriff no later than January 19, 008.

Now why have people said that there are issues relating to serving
them? Will they not simply greet the process server and accept
service? Why do people not have faith in humanity anymore? I find
that abhorrent.

They call them CIVIL actions for a reason. They are how CIVILIZED
people settle their disputes, in a CIVILIZED fashion. I am sure that
civilized individuals such as Truong and Polgar will be more than
accommodating at my attempts to serve them with process.

I just KNOW.

I think.

Maybe.

Well, I hvae faith in humanity. . It's time others did.

(NOTE TO LAWYER KIBBITZERS: have fun).

Old January 15th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:42:56 -0800 (PST), RayGordon
wrote:

[...]

....humanity, which you, as a dedicated, life long, psychopath internet
stalker who is (and has always been) sexually obsessed with small
children, have none of. That must be why you still haven't paid me the
money the US Third Circuit Court of Appeals ordered you to pay me, eh
Gordon Roy Parker? So you flick your ass at one court that wouldn't
give you what you wanted, then you want another court to hear even
more of your bull**** spew. Where's my damned money, Gordon Roy
Parker?

Thom E. Geiger, Domain Name Owner
Ray-Gordon.com
Ray-Gordon.net
Newsloon.com

Legal exhibit submitted by Gordon Roy Parker into the public record in PAED case #03-cv-6396
http://www.HeavyData.net/exhibit-c-p...PA--rayFAQ.zip
Don't buy anything from any business trying to use SLAPP lawsuits to
stop criticism of the company, owners, officers or products.

Guido Gump Parker blames a baseball bat death threat on his own mother, Penny "Skull Crusher" Parker:
The "baseball bat" remark was made by my mom in response to a gymnastics
groupie who harassed half of the national team, with help from several chat
hosts and gymnastics coaches and hackers.

Old January 15th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 15, 12:42*am, RayGordon wrote:

Are you dead?

If so, please let us know right away.
Old January 15th 09, 12:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Banned

"RayGordon" wrote in message
For those who care, I will be attemping to serve Polgar and/or Truong,
as follows.

I will be using the Lubbock County Sheriff's office to do the
service. I will list both their Texas Tech address and their home
address for service.

I will also be using certified mail that must be signed by the
defendant. As long as they agree to sign for the lawsuit service, it
is valid under PA rule 403.

I have until January 8 to serve them. I will be mailing the service
of process to the Lubbock Seriff no later than January 19, 008.

I hope you ment February 8th. Sheriff's offices are notoriously slow at
making service, especially if the defendant is evading service. You might
also want to hire a private process server. It will cost you, but the
liklihood of effecting service may be better.