Old January 21st 09, 12:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,re.games.chess.misc

Default Polgar Tactics and Certain EB Candidates

Ms. Polgar consistently says that the facts, when they come out, will
clear her of wrongdoing. Yet now, she seeks to seal all evidentiary
documents in the San Francisco action, a public action in our judicial
system. There is no need or justification for the sealing of any
evidence in this matter. Once again, Ms. Polgar and Mr. Truong's real
agenda surfaces; hide the truth of their actions, run up the USCF's
legal fees, and sue board members personally inflicting maximum damage
to reputations (as Mr. Bauer points out) as a settlement tactic.

In light of this, I have two questions for several Executive Board
candidates, Messrs. Hecht, Korenman and Lugo. Did you discuss your
candidacy for the EB with Ms. Polgar and/or Mr. Truong prior to
declaring your candidacy and obtaining petition signatures? Did Ms.
Polgar and/or Mr. Truong aid you in any manner, directly or indirectly,
in obtaining the petition signatures needed for your EB candidacy?
Old January 22nd 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

In article , "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

hide the truth of their actions, run up the USCF's legal fees, and sue
board members personally inflicting maximum damage to reputations

In light of this, I have two questions for several Executive Board
candidates, Messrs. Hecht, Korenman and Lugo

So do I.

But we must be grateful to lawyer Lafferty for so very clearly showing
why he must never be permitted to occupy any position within the USCF,
or at least anything except administering the parking of cars outside
the Crossville office.

While I do not know for certain when it happened, but will find out,
there can be no doubt Lafferty has boasted that when he gets on to the
EB, he will abuse his position to get hold of the IP records of all the
contributors to the USCF forums. The lawyer will then squander all our
federation's resources pursuing suit against these people who poked fun
at him and criticized him.

We must not lose sight that Lafferty is an 1100-rated player who has no
more interest in chess than he has in justice. With Lafferty in power,
the USCF is doomed to a tightning spiral of lawsuits and recrimination.
http://www.usacycling.org/results/in...?compid=91977/

There is only one way to save the USCF. I thought I would never say it:

Vote for Sam Sloan!

Old January 22nd 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 21, 11:36*pm, Frisco Del Rosario wrote:
In article , "B. Lafferty"

wrote:
[...]

the USCF is doomed to a tightning spiral of lawsuits and recrimination [snip]

Yes, Mr. Lafferty is careless with the reputations of others. But one
need not be careless with his.

We've had Board members focused on their personal financial gain and
other Board members focused on rooting out evildoers. It would be
nice to have a Board focused on promoting the game of chess.

Old January 22nd 09, 10:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On 2009-01-21 21:36:01 -0800, Frisco Del Rosario said:

There is only one way to save the USCF. I thought I would never say it:

Vote for Sam Sloan!

Someone used a mail2news gateway to spoof me urging a vote for Sam
Sloan. That is so mean.

Well, as long as I'm here....

Sanny, you give software developers — especially those working at chess
software — a bad name. Go away, stupid.

Gordon Roy Parker, why haven't you paid Thom Geiger the money the Third
Circuit Court ordered you to pay him?

Old January 22nd 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 22, 4:17*am, Frisco Del Rosario
On 2009-01-21 21:36:01 -0800, Frisco Del Rosario said:

There is only one way to save the USCF. I thought I would never say it:

Vote for Sam Sloan!

Someone used a mail2news gateway to spoof me urging a vote for Sam
Sloan. That is so mean.

Well, as long as I'm here....

Sanny, you give software developers especially those working at chess
software a bad name. Go away, stupid.

Gordon Roy Parker, why haven't you paid Thom Geiger the money the Third
Circuit Court ordered you to pay him?

Sorry I assumed it was you. But I did assume it was tongue-in-cheek.