Old January 24th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,re.games.chess.misc

Default Who Is Polgar's Sugar Daddy?

I have it from an impeccable source that her litigation fees are all
being paid by a backer with very deep pockets. Who might this be? :-)
Old January 24th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jan 23, 7:03*pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
I have it from an impeccable source that her litigation fees are all
being paid by a backer with very deep pockets. *Who might this be? :-)

Is his name Fred?
Old January 24th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

samsloan wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:03 pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
I have it from an impeccable source that her litigation fees are all
being paid by a backer with very deep pockets. Who might this be? :-)

Is his name Fred?

The much more interesting question is where Deep Pockets money flows from.
Old January 24th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 23, 7:03*pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
I have it from an impeccable source that her litigation fees are all
being paid by a backer with very deep pockets. *Who might this be? :-)

Let's see, we can assume it is not one of the folks she is brought
suit against...that would leave Leroy Dubeck, Donny the Weasel, and
Donald Duck. We can rule out Mr. Duck as he has no pockets. I guess
we'll never know.
Old January 24th 09, 03:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

None wrote:
On Jan 23, 7:03 pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
I have it from an impeccable source that her litigation fees are all
being paid by a backer with very deep pockets. Who might this be? :-)

Let's see, we can assume it is not one of the folks she is brought
suit against...that would leave Leroy Dubeck, Donny the Weasel, and
Donald Duck. We can rule out Mr. Duck as he has no pockets. I guess
we'll never know.

None of them. We will know for certain. Count on it.