Old January 24th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Polgar Won't Clearly State She Didn't Do It

Much like when they refused their own attorney's request to provide a
written statement saying that they had nothing to do with the FSS posts,
they refuse to clearly state that they had nothing what-so-ever to do
with the threat to Steve Owens.

I posted the following request on Polgar's Saturday Open Forum today.
It was not answered. The post was pulled in approximately 10 minutes.
Here is the post.

Will you state clearly that you and Paul had nothing what-so-ever to do
with the legal threat made to Steve Owens?
Saturday, January 24, 2009 8:41:28 AM CST
Old January 25th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Her "Saturday Open Forum" is he

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2009...-forum_24.html

Here is her latest attack:

SusanPolgar said...

Thank you. As I said all along, I will not back down to these
people. They have the pattern of chasing so many good people away from
chess. It is time for someone to stand up against them and fight back
for the sake of chess.

They can shoot their mouths off daily to defame and libel me for
their political purpose. But they will answer for their conduct and
behavior in court.

In the mean time, I will continue to promote chess and help our
game grow.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar
Saturday, January 24, 2009 10:24:00 AM CST
Old January 25th 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Lafferty, Sloan: ChessterMolesster is ***

On Jan 25, 4:57*pm, Paul wrote:
A referral to BackOrifice inhttp://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/archives
disappeared in 2005, and from the webspider at archive.org in 2006/7.
The Sloan never found it. No one is better at chasing the wrong idea and
the wrong or innocent persons than Sloan The Incompetent Fool.

In rec.games.chess.misc, Brian wrote ...

Much like when they refused their own attorney's request to provide a
written statement saying that they had nothing to do with the FSS posts,
they refuse to clearly state that they had nothing what-so-ever to do
with the threat to Steve Owens.
Will you state clearly that you and Paul had nothing what-so-ever to do
with the legal threat made to Steve Owens?

To any person who is interested in truth and justice -
Others can speak for themselves, but
I had nothing "what-so-ever" to do with the alleged legal threat made to
Steve Owens.
(Probably, the culprit has initials BPL, but to be fair also see below)
I had nothing "what-so-ever" to do with the alleged "FSS" posts.
(Probably, one culprit has initials MIS, but to be fair also see below)

Appropriate federal authorities are investigating who is the person who
made 86 anonymous posts in rec.games.chess.politics between 9/30/2007 and
11/24/2007 using the e-mail . While I was the
subject of one or more malicious anonymous attacks, the worst attack by
ChessterMolesster was against NM Kevin Bachler,

[snip smear]

The libel was posted from T.O.R. exit node 204.244.123.245.
The mispelling of Bachler was an attempt to misdirect morons like Spinrad
and to smear the respected contributor who first made this typo in the
thread "Motion to Remove Louis Blair from the Forum Moderation Oversight
Committee" on 3/27/2007 8:44 am in rec.games.chess.politics. The T.O.R.
entry point access node was in South America. Not Brasil, but..

Sam Lafferty thinks no one sees "they" are uninterested in meisterforger
ChessterMolesster. It discusses impersonation but ignores the nonremailed
evidence of ChessterMolesster's IP shifting and libels, it 100% fails to
mention the 600 pound gorilla in the room (who was the installer of B.O.)
Chicken Parr understands nothing. The drooling patsy at the Times is not
worth mentioning.

Sloan is now an old man. His partner wrote today, "Sam Sloan doesn't have
a clue". Brian Sloan failed to report or investigate ChessterMolesster,
but instead got fooled into pursuing innocents. Sloan failed to report or
investigate a recent news story that is about a beautiful young girl, a
foreign beauty queen, sex, drugs, cash, police, arrest - and CHESS. In I
think Guadalajara the teenage supermodel Zuniga was arrested. No details
on the Sloon web****. Could be that he missed all the CHESS connection to
Zuniga, but filed a fresh kooksuit against Marcus and other Roberts so to
convince the Honorable Judge Chin that further sanction against Sloan is
not just an option but is a judicial necessity.

Backing down is not even on the table. The criminals will be made to pay.

Paul
(posted in deniable form, only due to the ongoing lawsuit)

*-------------------------------------------------- *
*Sent viahttps://www.cotse.net/cgi-bin/mixnews.cgi
* * * Free web portal for anonymous email

C'mon, Paul, rook & two pawns vs. rook & pawn. Should be easy for
you.

Parenthetically, it may be interesting that a file created 10/2/2007
at 9:41.04 p.m. ( currently available at http://www.anusha.com/truong-summons.pdf
; the link to http://www.samsloan.com/truong-summons.pdf is of course
dead ) was linked to on the direkickfeud blog at 10/3/07 by someone
with the handle "Chessster"

http://direkickfeud.blogspot.com/200...sus-belli.html

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...11926156&pli=1

Old January 26th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Paul wrote:
billbrock wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:57 pm, Paul wrote:
Appropriate federal authorities are investigating who is the person who
made 86 anonymous posts in rec.games.chess.politics between 9/30/2007 and
11/24/2007 using the e-mail .

C'mon, Paul, rook & two pawns vs. rook & pawn. Should be easy for you.

Sorry, it sounds as if you may have the wrong Paul. I do not play chesss.
Most of the anons here do not play it either. "anonymous" and "lawsuit"
is the search term in google that brings us. I am interested not in rooks
but in crooks.

Parenthetically, it may be interesting that a file created 10/2/2007
at 9:41.04 p.m. ( currently available at http://www.anusha.com/truong-
summons.pdf; the link to http://www.samsloan.com/truong-summons.pdf
is of course dead ) was linked to on the direkickfeud blog at 10/3/07
by someone with the handle "Chessster"

THANK YOU, Not "may be interesting" but "is very interesting".

This was during the period of activity of the ChessterMolesster person,
but 2 weeks before it went to spin with the Bachler libel (on 10/18/07)
and the other more shameful postlets. So my thinking is - improbable
anyone was spoofing ChessterMolesster so early in its libel-career.

There is one extra "s" in Chessster, are you sure you are right? I have
looked for Chessster as you put it in the webcrawlers, but no matches
except possibly what you revealed. For Chesster - 100000, useless.

What was the IP of this Chessster? If I have correctly understood you,
this person posted to the forum. So you must have that information. It
is not like some random hit which a site like yours, with many words
which are very "interesting" to the search robots, will receive from
unconnected, uninterested surfers. This is a significant event.

You wrote "created 10/2/2007 at 9:41.04 p.m." - is that in your time
zone (-0600)? It must be the time Mr. Sloan uploaded the PDF on his
site. I have the time he first posted about it - 10/2/07 9:37.03 p.m.
-0600, according to Google's clock, in rec.games.chess.politics,rec.
games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,soc.culture. usa.

You wrote "was linked to on the direkickfeud blog at 10/3/07". At what
time exactly did this Chessster blogpost/link the URL?

YOUR HELP BY GIVING INFORMATION IS MOST USEFUL - spelling, IP(s) for
Chess(s)ter, time zone, time of linking.

http://direkickfeud.blogspot.com/200...sus-belli.html

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...ostID=3D16 5=
1005665611926156&pli=3D1

Paul
(posted in deniable form, only due to the ongoing lawsuit)

Sent via https://www.cotse.net/cgi-bin/mixnews.cgi
Free web portal for anonymous email

archived
Old January 26th 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 26, 2:27*am, Paul wrote:
billbrock wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:57 pm, Paul wrote:
Appropriate federal authorities are investigating who is the person who
made 86 anonymous posts in rec.games.chess.politics between 9/30/2007 and
11/24/2007 using the e-mail .

C'mon, Paul, rook & two pawns vs. rook & pawn. *Should be easy for you.

Sorry, it sounds as if you may have the wrong Paul. I do not play chesss.
Most of the anons here do not play it either. "anonymous" and "lawsuit"
is the search term in google that brings us. I am interested not in rooks
but in crooks.

[snip]

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?bl...1754395&postID....
1005665611926156&pli=3D1

Paul
(posted in deniable form, only due to the ongoing lawsuit)

What's in it for me? You won't analyze my rook endings; you don't
even play chess. You might offer me a fee for the info, then get the
liability discharged in Anonymous Remailer BK Court.

Three s's. Have your attorney do discovery on Google if you want to
know more. Chessster is a Google account: I blocked all non-Google
accounts.