Old January 25th 09, 11:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default rgcp & Usenet Litigation

I am curious. With all the litigation we see related to rgcp
postings, is this a broader trend? Are other newsgroups experiencing
similar problems?

My old Usenet server was supplied by Comcast. They dropped out of the
Usenet trade. Is that the future for Usenet? Will it dwindle into
some sort of crank minority business? Maybe it is already there.

If Google drops its support of Usenet, that will be a very heavy hit.

How many chess lawsuits do we have now that are impacting Internet
archives at Google and others services?

BTW, I do not care what side they are on, I sure hate the remailers.
--

"Do that which is right."

Rev. J.D. Walker
Old January 27th 09, 07:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 15:17:20 -0800 (PST), "Rev. J.D. Walker"
wrote:
How many chess lawsuits do we have now that are impacting Internet
archives at Google and others services?

Ask Gordita, who is behind enough of them to know.

BTW, I do not care what side they are on, I sure hate the remailers.

I do too.

Why is someone trying to frame Mig Greengard for doing what Sam Sloan
almost definitely did?

I read that Nolan and Gruenberg will be testifying for the wrongly-
accused side in the Illinois case. They may not know this as yet.
I wonder why.

- Tom Martinak

Old January 27th 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
How many chess lawsuits do we have now that are impacting Internet
archives at Google and others services?

Ask Gordita, who is behind enough of them to know.

BTW, I do not care what side they are on, I sure hate the remailers.

I do too.

Why is someone trying to frame Mig Greengard for doing what Sam Sloan
almost definitely did?

I read that Nolan and Gruenberg will be testifying for the wrongly-
accused side in the Illinois case. They may not know this as yet.
I wonder why.

*- Tom Martinak

Wait a second. I have a few questions. Perhaps I missed something,
but:

1. Who is trying to frame Mig Greengard?

2. What did Mig supposedly do?

3. What did I almost definitely do that somebody is trying to frame
Mig for?

4. Where did you read that Nolan and Gruenberg will be testifying?

5. What will they be testifying about?

6. I guess that the "wrongly accused side" must be Polgar and Truong,
but why do they not know about this yet?

Old January 27th 09, 01:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Tom Martinak" wrote in message
. ath.cx...

Another fake poster.

- Tom Martinak

Old January 27th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 27, 8:06*am, "Tom Martinak" wrote:
"Tom Martinak" wrote in message

. ath.cx...

Another fake poster.

*- Tom Martinak

Sorry, I should have noticed this:

feeder1-2.proxad.net!news.mixmin.net!news.bananasplit.info !
border3.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!po stnews.google.com!
g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com!cycny04.gnilink.net!
spamkiller.gnilink.net!gnilink.net!trnddc02.POSTED !f4803dd4!not-for-
mail
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address
above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at .
Subject: rgcp & Usenet Litigation
From: "Tom Martinak"
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics

From: "Tom Martinak"
Organization:http://groups.google.com
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:48:33 +0100 (CET)

wrote:
How many chess lawsuits do we have now that are impacting Internet
archives at Google and others services?

Ask Gordita, who is behind enough of them to know.

BTW, I do not care what side they are on, I sure hate the remailers.

I do too.

Why is someone trying to frame Mig Greengard for doing what Sam Sloan
almost definitely did?

I read that Nolan and Gruenberg will be testifying for the wrongly-
accused side in the Illinois case. They may not know this as yet.
I wonder why.

*- Tom Martinak

Why is someone trying to frame Mig Greengard for doing what Sam Sloan
almost definitely did? - Tom Martinak

Just a cotton picking moment. It's not so sure that Sam is the father
of his last wife's child. You see, Sam is tall, over six feet, Mig has
less then six feet, a lot less. The child is small...ergo...Mig must
have the fathered the little *******. And Sam, well Sam is a cabron.
Everybody knows that.

Old January 28th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:35:42 -0800 (PST), samsloan
wrote:

Perhaps I missed something

That should be tattooed on your forehead. Do you know where Buenos
Aires is?

What did I almost definitely do

Almost everything that you thought you could get away with?
Do you admit you registered with Google as Chessster, or if you did
not, that you used that name when posting to Bill Brock's blog to
advertise your link?

Where did you read that Nolan and Gruenberg will be testifying?

I have got to give you credit for this one; how do you write this
with a straight face, Sloan? Or do you now claim you were not the
"Sam Sloan" who authored the short-lived post on the famous duo's
discussion website on Saturday?

What will they be testifying about?

Duh. It won't be about jr or the score value of a draw, will it?

I guess that the "wrongly accused side" must be Polgar and
Truong, but why do they not know about this yet?

For someone who wrote the "utterly filthy junk" that's to be read at
http://www.anusha.com/hardtime.htm
it probably needs a Parser Blair to explain to you that the ones who
allegedly did not know about this yet were Nolan and Gruenberg, not
the first couple.

Under your subject of "Management Question for the Candidates", you
commenced with

My answer is fairly simple:

The USCF has $3.2 million in annual revenues.

Have you so lost your remaining grip on reality and sanity that you
fail to see that one asks a question before one provides an answer?

I can tell you that if I am elected, and if three others are elected
who agree with me, there will be a lot of changes made.

While it is well known that I am no supporter of Paul or Susan, I
consider them to be hundreds of times less undesirable than I consider
you.

Take a look at the Boy Scouts of America

Careful now, Sloan. People will talk. According to you, it was merely
your innocent remarks taken out of context that gave rise to all the
chess vile-ness in
http://direkickfeud.blogspot.com

What the New York Times refused to publish was a link to your blog
which contained another link to somebody else's blog, both of which
contained advertisements. Obviously, the New York Times is not going
to publish ads for your products.

I note that to assert this, you must be Dylan McClain's most trusted
confidante. That man exhibits perfect judgement of character. He needs
to be involved in the chess scene as an arbiter rather than merely as
an occasional woodpusher.

My ishipress.com site Used To Get

A dollar Used To Get a train ticket to Sacramento, with change left over
to spend on the ladies of the night.

the Sheriff of Amherst County shut it down, which is why I am suing
them.

I now understand your confusion about to whom "why do they not know
about this yet" applied.

American Express credit card.

This is where the masterplan begins unraveling. I have now read several
times that a complaint was made about unauthorized use of that card. Do
you think it is honest for that information to be withheld or redacted?

Also, I have read several times about this offer from a sniveling anon
I can prove this. Tend to your PC @68.199.110.237. On your modem-router
(which I can "see") access 192.168.2.0 with your password (default user
is administrator, same for password), and switch to OFF the *hardware*
firewall. Because of it I cannot even "see" your soft firewall/s. To be
"safe", switch the soft firewall/s to LOW or OFF. I am in -0700, choose
your time. Then put a post in apas/rgcp that you have done this. Stay
logged in to google. I will soon install the BO client @68.199.110.237
and make some postings from it to rgcp, and a blog (no need for me to
have your password, I will make a new login).
Since you say it is not possible, you have nothing to fear. :^)
You can trust me not to do more. If you do not want to trust me, first
backup your data directories and encrypt them. In return, you get the
free education, a free copy of BO (ok, clientside only) and even I may
help you to find the cheating jerk who ran the sting. I will tell you
how to disinfect after the demonstration concludes.

It is intriguing, isn't it? Haven't you taken up the offer? One should
think that your own ends were better served if it could be shown that the
FSS was remotely controlled by someone whose interests lay in real estate
rather than that the FSS was a bankrupt.

Bad kharma.

I doubt if Bill spells it that way, Sloan. Carelessness was always your
undoing.

Samuel H Sloan a/k/a M. Ismail Sloan
Plaintiff,

Civil Action No. 6:09-cv-00005-nkm
-against-

Christopher P. Smith, Sheriff J. L. Ayers III, Michael W. Cox,
William Starke Mundy III, James C. Turk, Linda Groome, Vladimir
Cadet, Lisa L. Schenkel, William G. Petty, Morgan Scott III,
Lenora Gerard, Richard S. Miller, Roy B. Willett, Lawrence Janow,
Judge D. Wong, Michael Gamble, Creighton Leroy Sloan, Stephen R.
Pattison, Janet Lisa Brown, the executrix of Theresa Courtney,
Ray Fitzgerald, Donna Alarie, Dayawathie Rankoth, John P. Butler,
Osama bin Laden, Dale F. Harris, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, Eugene
Wingfield, Marcus Wayne Roberts, Frank G. Davidson III, Richard
Groff, Dale J. Harris, Jessica Lauser, Randall Kehrt, Hal Terrie,
George Arndt, Leighton S. Houck, Killis T. Howard, Sue H. Roe,
Anthony Mercorella Jr., Catherine H. Kennedy, Dorchen Leidholdt,
Rosemonde Pierre-Louis, Jill Zuccardy, Alexander Karam, Judge
Salvatore Modica, Mildren Negron, Charles Roberts, Jay Roberts,
Lane Vance, Verio.net, Khalid Shaikh Muhammed, Passion Julinsey,
the Taxi and Limousine Commission, the Libertarian Party, George
W. Bush, Denny Chin, George H. W. Bush, United States Department
of Justice, United States of America
Defendants

Is that for real? While your filings have generally caused judicial
mirth prior to their being trashed, this one should put you back to
where the Commonwealth of Virginia is paying for your board, or worse.

Yes, Bobby didn't make it to 65 either.

Convey my sympathies to Kayo. A forthcoming edition of Chess Notes is
dedicated to the Sloan family saga, I read in the same place. That
should be a most memorable issue.

- Tom Martinak

Old January 28th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Old January 28th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Jan 27, 11:03*pm, "Tom Martinak"
wrote:
"Tom Martinak" wrote in message

. ath.cx...

Another fake post.

*- Tom Martinak

This time I noticed it.

No. I am not "Chester Molester" and I have no idea who it is. I have
never posted under a fake name here.

No, I did not post to Susan Polgar's Saturday Open Discussion Forum
last Saturday. Brian Lafferty says that he posted there.