Old January 29th 09, 11:35 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Complaint filed in Sloan vs. Smith, George W. Bush, et al

All of the Defendants have now been served by Mail with a request for
a Waiver of Service of Process in accordance with Rule 4(d) of the
Federal Rules of Civil Proceedure.

For the convenience of the parties, here is a list of names and
addresses of all of the parties to this case. This list has also been
posted on PACER:

Christopher P. Smith
P.O. Box 410
115 Taylor Street
Amherst VA 24521

Sheriff J. L. Ayers III
P.O. Box 410
115 Taylor Street
Amherst VA 24521

Michael W. Cox
115 Taylor Street
Amherst VA 24521

William Starke Mundy III
253 Rosecliff Court
Amherst VA 24521

James C. Turk
246 Franklin Road S.W.
Room 220
Roanoke VA 24011-2214

William G. Petty
Court of Appeals of Virginia
109 North Eighth Street
Richmond VA 23219

Richard S. Miller
3603 Sherwood Place
Lynchburg VA 24503

Roy B. Willett
175 Milestone Lane
Penhook VA 24137

Lawrence Janow
519 Kenmore Rd
Amherst VA 24521

Michael Gamble
P. O. Box 462
113 Taylor Street
Amherst VA 24521

Stephen R. Pattison
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington DC 20520

Morgan Scott III
US Courthouse
310 1st Street S.W.
Roanoke Virginia 24011

Ray Fitzgerald
U.S. Courthouse Federal Building
255 West Main Street Room 130
Charlottesville Virginia 22902

John P. Butler
Federal Bureau of Investigation
P.O. Box 1562
310 1st Street Suite 605
Roanoke Virginia 24011

Eugene Wingfield
1414 Nelson Drive
Lynchburg VA 24502

Frank G. Davidson III
916 Main St # 3
Lynchburg VA 24504

Richard Groff
1895 Patterson Mill Rd
Bedford VA 24523

Lisa L. Schenkel
1602 Graves Mill Rd
Lynchburg VA 24502

Leighton S. Houck
4775 Coffee Road
Forest VA 24551

Killis T. Howard
7 N Princeton Circle
Lynchburg VA 24503

Sue H. Roe
3093 Wagener Road
Aiken SC 29801

Catherine H. Kennedy
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
1320 Main Street
Columbia South Carolina 29211

Dorchen Leidholdt
110 Wall Street 11th Floor
New York NY 10005

Rosemonde Pierre-Louis
1 Centre Street 19th Floor
New York NY 10007-1602

Jill Zuccardy
Lansner & Kubitschek
325 Broadway
New York NY 10007

Alexander Karam
Terris Pravlik & Millian
1121 Twelfth Street N.W.
Washington DC 20005

Salvatore J. Modica
15120 Jamaica Ave
Jamaica NY 11432-3726

Charles Roberts
427 Amelon Road
Madison Heights VA 24572

Jay Roberts
141 Odins Bow Drive
Madison Heights VA 24572

Creighton W. Sloan
102 Indian Creek Trail
Aiken South Carolina 29803.

Lane Vance
5050 Conference Way North
Boca Raton FL 33431

Verio.net
5050 Conference Way North
Boca Raton FL 33431

Khalid Shaikh Muhammed
Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp
US Armed Forces Americas

George W. Bush
Prairie Chapel Ranch
Crawford TX 76638-4300

George H. W. Bush
Tanglewood
Houston Texas 77056

US Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20530-0001

Julia C. Dudley, US Attorney
310 1st Street S.W., Room 906
Roanoke Virginia 24011

Samuel H. Sloan
1664 Davidson Avenue
Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453
Old January 30th 09, 10:24 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

Right now, at this very moment, the Deputy Sheriff of Amherst County
Virginia is on the telephone with Masood of Afghanistan, my sole
remaining ISP, after Deputy Smith got all of my other websites shut
down.

Deputy Smith was served with a summons and complaint in Sloan vs.
Smith yesterday.

Masood just sent me an email. He says that Deputy Smith demands that I
be shut down.

What should I tell him?

Old January 30th 09, 10:55 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 30, 3:24*pm, samsloan wrote:

Masood just sent me an email. He says that Deputy Smith demands that I
be shut down.

What should I tell him?

Tell him you realize you are a complete moron, and that you've decided
to seek help.
Old January 31st 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 30, 5:24*pm, samsloan wrote:
Right now, at this very moment, the Deputy Sheriff of Amherst County
Virginia is on the telephone with Masood of Afghanistan, my sole
remaining ISP, after Deputy Smith got all of my other websites shut
down.

Deputy Smith was served with a summons and complaint in Sloan vs.
Smith yesterday.

Masood just sent me an email. He says that Deputy Smith demands that I
be shut down.

What should I tell him?

Sam Sloan

For some reason the government is out to get Sam Sloan. They took
away
his web sites, his securities license, and they even took away his
taxi driver's license. They've convicted him of a felony and locked
him up. They convinced his wives and children to abandon him. They
denied him satisfaction in lawsuit after lawsuit. Even the Supreme
Court ruled against him in a dozen suits to come before them. His
only
sucess was one charge that the prosecution didn't deem worth the
effort to pursue. They've encouraged the USCF to conspire to lower
his
rating to 1900 after 50 years of almost an IM result in tourney after
tourney. Pray with me that they don't take away his Section 8 housing
or his social security check. We must all pray for Sam Ishmail
Horesesass Sloan. All together now...

Old January 31st 09, 02:52 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

Eleven days after filing and the case is still pending.

https://ecf.vawd.uscourts.gov/doc1/19101105359

The reason this is noteworthy is that during the period 1990-1994,
Sloan filed three federal lawsuits against federal, state and local
officials in Lynchburg Virginia regarding the kidnappings of his
mother and daughter. His mother had been kidnapped in the Bangkok
General Hospital in Bangkok Thailand on September 3, 1990 and, after a
chase across three countries, his daughter had been kidnapped in
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates on October 7, 1990. Both kidnappings
involved the same people.

When Sloan filed each of the three federal lawsuit, James C. Turk, the
judge always sitting in Lynchburg at that time, dismissed all three
cases sua sponte within 24-48 hours after they had been filed, before
even a summons could be issued and the defendants notified. Realizing
that Judge Turk was in on the fix, Plaintiff filed the last of the
three cases in a different district so as to avoid Judge Turk.
However, that time the district judge transferred it to Judge Turk
anyway, who promptly dismissed it.

Therefore, realizing that he had no chance as long as Jerry Falwall
was alive, George Bush was in office and Judge Turk was on the bench,
Plaintiff waited until 35 seconds after the new president took office
before filing his latest suit. This time, Plaintiff also named Judge
Turk as a defendant in order to prevent Judge Turk from sua sponte
dismissing it again.

Now, it is 11 days later and the case is still pending. By now all the
defendants have been served. We know that they have been served
because they are already reacting to it. On Friday, January 30, 2009,
Deputy Smith of the Amherst County Sheriff's Department called
Plaintiff's only remaining ISP and again threatened him with arrest if
he did not take down his one remaining website. Deputy Smith is named
as the lead defendant in this case because of his repeated threats to
Internet websites who have been carrying complaints about the mother
and daughter of Plaintiff being kidnapped.

Old January 31st 09, 03:04 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

"samsloan" wrote in message

Now, it is 11 days later and the case is still pending.

So to recap: it's been nearly two weeks and you haven't been laughed out of
court yet. Congratulations.

Old January 31st 09, 04:40 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

On Jan 31, 10:04*am, "foad" wrote:
"samsloan" wrote in message

Now, it is 11 days later and the case is still pending.

So to recap: it's been nearly two weeks and you haven't been laughed out of
court yet. Congratulations.

But, hey. that is a lot longer than they lasted the last three times.

The reason is that Judge Turk cannot sua sponte dismiss this one case
because I named Judge Turk, who still sits there, as a defendant. So,
I named Judge Turk as a defendant in his own court, which probably
means that they will have to find a judge out of the district to hear
it.

I got out of town DAMN QUICK after I had filed this suit and did not
even tell anyone except for the clerk of the court who I was or that I
was back in town. I managed to get out of town safely, except that I
was nervous when the court officers made me show ID when I entered the
courthouse. Fortunately, the court officers were all from out-of-town,
so they did not know who I was.

I took the Greyhound Bus from New York to Lynchburg and back to file
this case. I would not risk driving a car for fear that a State
Trooper would stop my car on some pretext and recognize who I was.

That is what happens as a result of being Public Enemy Number One in
Lynch-burg Virginia.

Old February 9th 09, 11:08 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,va.politics,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

On Sunday, January 25, 2009 I served by mail in accordance with Rule 4
(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Proceedure all 38 defendants to this
action at the addresses listed above.

Since then four of the envelopes have been returned by the post
office. Since more than two weeks have since passed, I assume that the
other remaining defendants have received their copy of the summons and
complaint, except for FBI Agent John P. Butler.

In his case, the FBI put my summons and complaint in a separate
envelope addressed from the Richmond, Virginia office of the FBI (not
from the Roanoke Virginia office of the FBI to which I had sent it)
and returned it to me with a note attached stating:

"There is nobody in this office named John P. Butler."

I am surprised at this. I spoke to him over a period of about 11 years
from 1987 to 1998 about this case:

http://www.anusha.com/fbi.htm
http://www.anusha.com/tobutler.htm

Has he retired from the FBI and they no longer know where he is? Or is
he siomply :not in gthis office" but is in another office". Or, was
John P. Butler a fake name all along?

The most interesting envelope returned was the one addressed to Former
President George H. W. Bush. It came back with a hand written address
"9 West Oaks". Then, it was stamped "Not Deliverable as Addressed
Unable to Forward".

Has the former president simply disappeared? Can anybody tell me where
he is?

My letter to the more recent President George W. Bush was not returned
by the post office, so he presumably received it.

My letter addressed:

Khalid Shaikh Muhammed
Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp
US Armed Forces Americas

was returned marked "Insufficient Address". At the time I filed my
lawsuit, which was 35 seconds after Obama was sworn in as president
(the first time) it was not known where Khalid Shaikh Muhammed, but a
few days later it was in the news that he is in the Guantánamo Bay
Detention Camp. That place must have an address. Can anybody tell me
what the address is?

My envelope addressed to the Former Sheriff of Amherst Ciounty
Virginia Michael W. Cox was returned with a written note "Return to
Sender No Longer at this Address".

I have now obtained the current home address of Former Sheriff Cox,
which is:

Michael W. Cox
1988 Galts Mill Rd
Madison Heights, VA 24572

I will be serving him at that address.

My envelope addressed to former judge Lawrence Janow was returned
marked "No Mail Receptacle". Apparently he does not have a mail box. I
have found PO Box addresses for somebody with the same name. They a

Lawrence Janow
Box 448
Amherst, VA 24521

Lawrence D. Janow
Box 50
Amherst, VA 24521

I will try to find out if this is the same person or two different
people.

Can somebody please provide me with an address for former president
George H. W. Bush and also for the Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp where
Khalid Shaikh Muhammed is currently interred. Also, how can I find an
address for apparently former FBI Agent John P. Butler?

Old February 22nd 09, 04:58 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

Most of the above named defendants have apparently received their copy
of the summons and complaint in accordance with Rule 4(d) of the
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, since my envelopes addressed to them
and mailed on January 25, 2009 have not been returned by the post
office.

However, a few envelopes were returned by the post office.
Accordingly, I have today, February 21, 2009, mailed the summons and
complaint to the following addresses:

Michael W. Cox
1988 Galts Mill Rd
Madison Heights, VA 24572

Lawrence Janow
P. O. Box 50
Amherst, VA 24521

Morgan E. Scott
8639 Roanoke Road
Elliston, VA 24087-3919

The Honorable Sue H. Roe
Aiken County Probate Court
P.O. Box 1576
Aiken, SC 29802

George H. W. Bush
9 SW Oak Drive
Houston TX 77056

Assuming these five envelopes do not come back, only the addresses of
the following persons remain unresolved:

Roy B. Willett
Stephen R. Pattison
John P. Butler
Khalid Shaikh Muhammad

I sent the summons and complaint and a notice pursuant to Rule 4 (d)
to the correct listed address for Roy B. Willett. It came back market
"UTF" which means "Unable to Forward". I cannot tell if he simply
refused it, but this is a possibility.

My envelope to John P. Butler was returned by the Richmond Virginia
office of the FBI saying that there is no such person in their office.
He was with the FBI for many years. I wonder where he went.

My envelope to Stephen R. Pattison came back marked "Return to Sender
Recipient is not listed in D O S [Department of State] Directory".

There are three persons named Stephen R. Pattison listed in the online
telephone directories, but I have no way of knowing which one is the
one who kidnapped my mother.

My envelope addressed to Khalid Shaikh Muhammed c/o Guantanamo Bay
Detention Center came back "insufficient address".

I have checked the Social Security Death Index and it appears that all
four of these people are still alive.

Any help that anybody might give to provide addresses for these four
people would be appreciated.

Old February 22nd 09, 01:24 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics,va.politics

To explain the list below:

My initial envelope to Former Sheriff Michael W. Cox addressed to the
Amherst County Sheriff's Department in Amherst Virginia was returned
to me marked "Return to Sender No Longer at this Address".

Sheriff Cox has not been with the Sheriff's Department for more than a
decade. He was removed from being sheriff in a corruption scandal
shortly after his involvement in kidnapping my daughter. The
corruption scandal had nothing to do with my daughter, but had to do
with a very high stakes poker game in which Sheriff Cox, Judge Michael
Gamble and Judge Lawrence Gamble were regular players. Playing poker
for money is illegal in Virginia and this is what was said to have
brought down Sheriff Cox, who was running the game. The new address to
which I have mailed the summons yesterday has been verified as his
correct current home address.

The initial envelope addressed to Former Judge Lawrence Janow was sent
to his correct current home address. It was returned marked "NMR"
meaning no "No Mail Receptacle". He lives on a remote county road and
apparently he does not have a mail box. The address to which I mailed
him yesterday is listed as his correct mailing address on the Virginia
State Bar website.

The initial envelope addressed to Morgan Scott at the US Courthouse in
Roanoke Virginia was returned marked "Unknown Unable to Forward".
Morgan Scott was for many years first the US Attorney in Roanoke and
later the Clerk of the Federal Court. I am surprised that he is now
"unknown". The new address which I have listed below is listed as his
current address on the Virginia State Bar website.

The initial envelope addressed to Judge Sue H. Roe was sent to her
residence address. It was returned marked "Return to Sender -
Unopened-". She probably thought I was sending her official business
of the court, rather than a summons and complaint. I have now sent it
to her address in the courthouse.

The initial envelope addressed to Former President George H. W. Bush
was returned marked first with the handwritten address, probably
written by a postal clerk, "9 West Oaks" and then with another
handwritten note "5631-UTF". UTF means Unable to Forward. I would
like to find out what the code 5631 means.

A few of the defendants have returned signed waivers on Form AO 398,
which gives then additional time to answer and in return saves me the
trouble of hiring a process server to chase them down. These include
Ray Fitzgerald, Charles Roberts and Jay Roberts.

In addition, one attorney has notified me that he will be appearing
for four of the defendants. He is:

Robert E. Draim
Hudgins Law Firm
515 King Street, Suite 400
Alexandria VA 22314
703-739-3300

He indicates that he will be appearing on behalf of:

Dorchen Leidholdt
Alexander Karam
Jill Zuccardy
Rosemonde Pierre-Louis

All of the above are present or former employees of the mis-named
organization "Sanctuary for Families".

Sam Sloan