Old February 3rd 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.security.pgp,alt.law-enforcement

Default Very Important to trace 74.55.63.22.

Reposted from alt.privacy, of interest some body in RGCP?
It is a TOR node in Houston. So who is trying to pretend
they are some body in Houston? Or fluke? You decide. Can
I claim the $20 million? I run a remailer that keeps logs
and allows trakbak. It is called.. EELBASH.

From: 1PW
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.security.pgp,alt.privacy
Subject: Very Important to trace 74.55.63.22.
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 05:03:57 -0800