Old February 4th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Polgar Continues the Misrepresentations

From chessdiscussion this evening:

by SusanPolgar on Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Let's leave the candidate [me] alone if he does not wish to answer your
questions. It is his right not to answer them.

Best wishes,
Susan Polgar

Sue should take a look at my election blog and peek in at the USCF
Issues Forum. I'm one of the few candidates for the EB who is actively
answering member questions.