Old February 4th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Checking the Past

LOL! The following was posted on Trolgar's chessdiscussion by BocaJunior:

"....I won't ask him again. I don't expect Mr. Lafferty to provide
complete references of his current and past employers or answer anything
positively........."

My past employers are all listed on my blog site and are easily
verifiable. Harry Payne had no problem doing a background check on me
and found that I'm just what I represent myself to be. This is
conpletely unlike Truong who's alleged employment history is not
verifiable. Maybe BocaJunior is really Truong projecting himself onto
others. :-)

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...log/index.html
Old February 5th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 4, 6:45*pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
LOL! *The following was posted on Trolgar's chessdiscussion by BocaJunior:

"....I won't ask him again. I don't expect Mr. Lafferty to provide
complete references of his current and past employers or answer anything
positively........."

My past employers are all listed on my blog site and are easily
verifiable. *Harry Payne had no problem doing a background check on me
and found that I'm just what I represent myself to be. *This is
conpletely unlike Truong who's alleged employment history is not
verifiable. *Maybe BocaJunior is really Truong projecting himself onto
others. *:-)

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ectionblog/ind...

There was some doubt?