Old February 5th 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Is BocaJunior Learning Disabled?

From BocaJunior on Trolgar's chessdiscussion:

"Thank you Mr. Terrie. But I was asking for verifiable references which
include names, addresses or phone numbers.
Please excuse me for not believing in anything Mr. Lafferty says. Sam
Sloan also has an impressive resume and
he also posts a lot of garbage. So does that make Mr. Lafferty equally
qualified as Sam Sloan?"

If BJ will go to my election blog and look at the resume posted, he
should have no trouble with names and addresses. Presumably, BJ should
be able to obtain phone numbers and street addresses on his own as Harry
Payne and his background checkers did. All my employment history is out
there and verifiable. Not what Trolgar would prefer, but not many
people are as non-transparent as they are.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...log/index.html
Old February 5th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 5, 12:05�pm, "B. Lafferty " wrote:
�From BocaJunior on Trolgar's chessdiscussion:

"Thank you Mr. Terrie. But I was asking for verifiable references which
include names, addresses or phone numbers.
� Please excuse me for not believing in anything Mr. Lafferty says. Sam
Sloan also has an impressive resume and
� he also posts a lot of garbage. So does that make Mr. Lafferty equally
qualified as Sam Sloan?"

If BJ will go to my election blog and look at the resume posted, he
should have no trouble with names and addresses. �Presumably, BJ should
be able to obtain phone numbers and street addresses on his own as Harry
Payne and his background checkers did. �All my employment history is out
there and verifiable. �Not what Trolgar would prefer, but not many
people are as non-transparent as they are.http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...ectionblog/ind...

Who checked Paul Truong's resume when he ran for the USCF board in
2007? This guy?
Speaking of PT's resume where can one find it (one w/verifiable
information) ?

Brian Lafferty has a verifiable resume and has displayed it to the
public.
Check it out:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzewuo9u/b...log/index.html
Old February 9th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Is Brian Lafferty's Learning Disabled?

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Subject: Is BocaJunior Learning Disabled?
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:03:13 -0800 (PST)