Old February 13th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Anybody else having problems with gmail today?

Last night and today I have been having trouble with gmail. When I try
to send a gmail, about half of the time I get the following message:

Error
Oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#6502)

However, if I try again and again, eventually it goes through.

I cannot figure out if this is caused by my computer, my ISP or by
gmail or Google.

Is anybody else having this problem? Does anybody know the solution.

Old February 13th 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 13, 10:42*am, samsloan wrote:
Last night and today I have been having trouble with gmail. When I try
to send a gmail, about half of the time I get the following message:

Error
Oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#6502)

However, if I try again and again, eventually it goes through.

I cannot figure out if this is caused by my computer, my ISP or by
gmail or Google.

Is anybody else having this problem? Does anybody know the solution.

Sam Sloan

You may have contracted the "polished turd" virus.
Old February 14th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 13, 10:42*am, samsloan wrote:
Last night and today I have been having trouble with gmail. When I try
to send a gmail, about half of the time I get the following message:

Error
Oops... a server error occurred and your email was not sent. (#6502)

However, if I try again and again, eventually it goes through.

I cannot figure out if this is caused by my computer, my ISP or by
gmail or Google.

Is anybody else having this problem? Does anybody know the solution.

Sam Sloan

I have established that the problem with the Internet that I have been
having for the past three days was with my ISP. My Internet connection
finally started working normally about noon today, which is Saturday.
For three days before that I could hardly even send email, much less
upload anything.

Sam