Old February 14th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Gregory Alexander & The U.S. Secret Service

http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1
Old February 15th 09, 02:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

"Stick a fork in 'em and turn 'em over. They're done."--Lou Reed, New
York, NY
Old February 15th 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 14, 9:53*pm, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
wrote:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

"Stick a fork in 'em and turn 'em over. *They're done."--Lou Reed, New
York, NY

Mr. Vidmar, how do we know the statement posted by Mr. Chigorin is
accurate?
Old February 15th 09, 07:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 4:58*pm, wrote:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

MrChigorin 4:11 pm
To: ALL (1 of 1)
4866.1

A news tip for Alekhine's Parrot
Dateline: Washington State, 2/14/09

On February 4, 2009 the United States Secret Service executed a search
warrant on Gregory Alexander at his residence in Washington State.

Wonderful news!

Thank you.

Old February 15th 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

"Stick a fork in 'em and turn 'em over. They're done."--Lou Reed, New
York, NY

Mr. Vidmar, how do we know the statement posted by Mr. Chigorin is
accurate?

Call Gregory and ask him.

Old February 15th 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

"Stick a fork in 'em and turn 'em over. They're done."--Lou Reed, New
York, NY

Mr. Vidmar, how do we know the statement posted by Mr. Chigorin is
accurate?

Seriously, I can confirm that his house was searched by the Secret
Service on 2/4/09. I have that from two independent sources. Both 100%
reliable.
BL
Old February 15th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Feb 15, 2:52*am, samsloan wrote:
On Feb 14, 4:58*pm, wrote:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/chess...es/?msg=4866.1

MrChigorin * * *4:11 pm
To: * * ALL * * *(1 of 1)
* * * * 4866.1

A news tip for Alekhine's Parrot
Dateline: Washington State, 2/14/09

Besides, MrChigorin is an unknown writer to me, who does not source
his information ... and one must be careful always of malicious gossip
otherwiser one Gambits ones conscience.

Quite apart from that, after prudent checking, I see I already
reported the episode.

On February 4, 2009 the United States Secret Service executed a search
warrant on Gregory Alexander at his residence in Washington State.

I wonder if this anon source cares to share if any charges were
brought? Indeed, how he [?] would know what the secret service were up
to?

Wonderful news!

Not any news to me or real chess readers.

Good gossip though, a 2-day wonder for hysterics and those others who
celebrate such stuff, while pretending it has something to do with
what benefits the national chess scene rather than the dubious, coy
and immaculately insincere interests of their own bravely-anonymous
bent.

Thank you.

Sam Sloan

But thanks for thinking of me, Mr. Cross-Poster of the year. [pun
intended]

Phil Innes
Old February 15th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

To: ALL (1 of 1)
4866.1

A news tip for Alekhine's Parrot
Dateline: Washington State, 2/14/09

Besides, MrChigorin is an unknown writer to me, who does not source
his information ... and one must be careful always of malicious gossip
otherwiser one Gambits ones conscience.

Quite apart from that, after prudent checking, I see I already
reported the episode.

Give us a link to where you already reported it, Phil.

Old February 15th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I sincerely hope that Gregory Alexander receives serious prison time
out of this. Gregory Alexander, a non-chess player, has been trying to
hijack the USCF for some time. Remember that he was Susan Polgar's
"Volunteer of the Month".

It is probable that a lot of the obscene messages on this group about
me and my family originate from Gregory Alexander. Paul Truong
probably did not do all of them.

Old February 15th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
I sincerely hope that Gregory Alexander receives serious prison time
out of this. Gregory Alexander, a non-chess player, has been trying to
hijack the USCF for some time. Remember that he was Susan Polgar's
"Volunteer of the Month".

It is probable that a lot of the obscene messages on this group about
me and my family originate from Gregory Alexander. Paul Truong
probably did not do all of them.

Sam Sloan

There are probably bigger fish to fry and Gregory may be able to help in
the kitchen with that. Maybe that's why he wasn't arrested at the time
of the search.