Old February 17th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sam Sloan for USCF Board Campaign has created a Flyer

On Feb 16, 10:30*am, None wrote:
On Feb 15, 3:43*pm, samsloan wrote:

I have created a campaign flyer for my election campaign for election
to the USCF Executive Board. The flyer is two pages long, in PDF
Format. It is intended to be printed out on two sides of a single
sheet of paper.

I ask my supporters (and for that matter my opponents and anybody else
at all) to print out this flyer, read it and, if they like it,
distribute it.

The flyer is downloadable athttp://www.anusha.com/sams-flyer.pdf

Thank you in advance.

Sam Sloan

Please send as many flyers as you can. I can use them. I'm out of
toilet paper.

Fine. Just give me your name, address and telephone number and I will
send them right away.

Old February 17th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Feb 17, 1:30*am, samsloan wrote:
On Feb 16, 10:30*am, None wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:43*pm, samsloan wrote:

I have created a campaign flyer for my election campaign for election
to the USCF Executive Board. The flyer is two pages long, in PDF
Format. It is intended to be printed out on two sides of a single
sheet of paper.

I ask my supporters (and for that matter my opponents and anybody else
at all) to print out this flyer, read it and, if they like it,
distribute it.

The flyer is downloadable athttp://www.anusha.com/sams-flyer.pdf

Thank you in advance.

Sam Sloan

Please send as many flyers as you can. I can use them. I'm out of
toilet paper.

Fine. Just give me your name, address and telephone number and I will
send them right away.

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

You and IMnes may be the only two here who haven't figured out who I
be.
Old February 17th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Feb 17, 1:11*pm, None wrote:

You and IMnes may be the only two here who haven't figured out who I
be.

Now you sound like the Rev. Dr. Calvin Abu Hindoo Qusz, Jr

Is that who you be?