Old February 19th 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Quite the National Championship In Arizona, Sue

The Susan Polgar National Championship for Girls appears to have drawn
an amazing *37* girls! Hopefully, Sue will come to the USCF's Super
Nationals event in Nashville to see how real events are done. Sue can
also get autographs from some real chess celebrities. And if Paul
travels with her, I think the USCF will have a gift for him.
Old February 19th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Mr.Vidmar wrote:

The Susan Polgar National Championship for Girls appears to have drawn
an amazing *37* girls! Hopefully, Sue will come to the USCF's Super
Nationals event in Nashville to see how real events are done.

Oh! great - will there be corn-chips & hot chili-beans, balloons &
hoopla, marching-bands, dancing elephants & can-can girls? Too fun..

m.

Old February 19th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

madams wrote:
Mr.Vidmar wrote:
The Susan Polgar National Championship for Girls appears to have drawn
an amazing *37* girls! Hopefully, Sue will come to the USCF's Super
Nationals event in Nashville to see how real events are done.

Oh! great - will there be corn-chips & hot chili-beans, balloons &
hoopla, marching-bands, dancing elephants & can-can girls? Too fun..

m.

Corn dogs and belly dancers, too.

Old February 19th 09, 10:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 19, 3:44*pm, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
madams wrote:
Mr.Vidmar wrote:
The Susan Polgar National Championship for Girls appears to have drawn
an amazing *37* girls! *Hopefully, Sue will come to the USCF's Super
Nationals event in Nashville to see how real events are done.

The last time I tried to boost USCF for a Scholastic event, with some
colleagues, we interested the Governor of TN in the Nashville national
scholastic events. USCF did not bother to return his calls.

That is how 'real' events are 'done'.

Oh! great - will there be corn-chips & hot chili-beans, balloons &
hoopla, marching-bands, dancing elephants & can-can girls? *Too fun..

m. *

Corn dogs and belly dancers, too.

Sue can
also get autographs from some real chess celebrities. And if Paul
travels with her, I think the USCF will have a gift for him.

So goes a discussion by two chess geniuses, neither apparently any
kind of celebrity, in fact, they can't own their own names to their
sour misogyny.

If you don't like women that's quite okay, but maybe these two should
come out to each other instead of all this wink wink stuff.

Phil Innes

Old February 19th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

madams wrote:
Mr.Vidmar wrote:
[...]

Phil, two questions:

1. Did you report anywhere on the Internet between 2/4/09 and 2/14/09
that the Secret Service had searched Gregory Alexander's home? (a yes
or no answer will suffice); if the answer is yes,

2. Please tell us where and provide a link to the report.