Old February 19th 09, 04:49 PM posted to va.politics,va.general,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Complaint filed in Sloan vs. Smith, George W. Bush, et al

Defendants Charles Roberts and his son Jay Roberts have written
letters to the court asking that my case be dismissed.

In my view, their letters constitute a virtual admission that they did
in fact kidnap my daughter in 1990, when she was eight years old. Jay
Roberts even states that he supplied the airplane ticket that was
used.

They also take credit for having three of my websites closed down and
demand that a fourth website be closed down.

I am interested in hearing what anybody else thinks about these
letters. They are at:

http://www.anusha.com/jay-roberts-letter.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/charles-roberts-letter.pdf

Old February 19th 09, 06:52 PM posted to va.politics,va.general,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 19, 11:49*am, samsloan wrote:
Defendants Charles Roberts and his son Jay Roberts have written
letters to the court asking that my case be dismissed.

In my view, their letters constitute a virtual admission that they did
in fact kidnap my daughter in 1990, when she was eight years old. Jay
Roberts even states that he supplied the airplane ticket that was
used.

They also take credit for having three of my websites closed down and
demand that a fourth website be closed down.

I am interested in hearing what anybody else thinks about these
letters. They are at:

http://www.anusha.com/jay-roberts-letter.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/charles-roberts-letter.pdf

Sam Sloan

You are sleazy mother Samuel
Old February 19th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 19, 10:49*am, samsloan wrote:
Defendants Charles Roberts and his son Jay Roberts have written
letters to the court asking that my case be dismissed.

In my view, their letters constitute a virtual admission that they did
in fact kidnap my daughter in 1990, when she was eight years old. Jay
Roberts even states that he supplied the airplane ticket that was
used.

They also take credit for having three of my websites closed down and
demand that a fourth website be closed down.

I am interested in hearing what anybody else thinks about these
letters. They are at:

http://www.anusha.com/jay-roberts-letter.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/charles-roberts-letter.pdf

Sam Sloan

It'd be more interesting if you published the entire letter from the
younger Mr. Roberts.
Old February 19th 09, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Feb 19, 5:24*pm, billbrock wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:49*am, samsloan wrote:

Defendants Charles Roberts and his son Jay Roberts have written
letters to the court asking that my case be dismissed.

In my view, their letters constitute a virtual admission that they did
in fact kidnap my daughter in 1990, when she was eight years old. Jay
Roberts even states that he supplied the airplane ticket that was
used.

They also take credit for having three of my websites closed down and
demand that a fourth website be closed down.

I am interested in hearing what anybody else thinks about these
letters. They are at:

http://www.anusha.com/jay-roberts-letter.pdf

http://www.anusha.com/charles-roberts-letter.pdf

Sam Sloan

It'd be more interesting if you published the entire letter from the
younger Mr. Roberts.

I would like to see it too, but the only thing in the PACER file is
the first page. I suppose that either Jay Roberts or the Clerk of the
Court made a mistake.

Old February 19th 09, 11:39 PM posted to va.politics,va.general,misc.legal,misc.news.internet.discuss,rec.games.chess.politics

The federal court in Lynchburg, Virginia has filed a "notice of
correction" which corrects the error in which only the first page of
the two page letter by Jay Roberts was in the PACER file.

Here is the full two page letter. It is in the same place that the
first half of the letter was originally.

http://www.anusha.com/jay-roberts-letter.pdf

This is the first time EVER that either Jay Roberts or Charles Roberts
has ever said anything about this case. Up until now they were
represented by two attorneys who were employees of Jerry Falwell. Both
Linda Groome and Lisa Schenkel were instructors and teachers in Jerry
Falwell's Liberty Christian Academy. Linda Groome is now thankfully
dead as is Jerry Falwell and no doubt no legitimate attorney is
willing to defend them, so they are appearing pro se.

It will be interesting to see what documents they claim to have that
proves that they did not kidnap my daughter.

Sam Sloan