Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 19th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default Sam Sloan

If any of you buy into any of the garbage Sam Sloan puts out - you
need to have your heads examined. I have read enough of his lies
posted on the internet about my family (The Roberts). Sam accuses
everyone else of what he is guilty of. Court documents are available
if you wish to take time to research to attest to the fact that he is
the only one who ever abducted his daughter Shamema. I worked for a
travel agency and arranged the PRE-PAID ariline tickets for her and
the Shrilanken handmade that Sam supposedly bought and had a baby buy
who's hate for him is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to
the United States. The passenger name reservation was documented to
tell TWA that Shamema was the victim of parental abduction and that
she was being returned to the United States to the persons who had
court awarded physical custody.

Sam cannot seem to abide by the law. He only uses it to harass people
and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people for the crimes he
has committed. I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth
from the delusions he has created. He has harrassed our family for
over 20 years through the court system and I am on a path to find out
how to stop him once and for all - legally.

If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out. No good will come
out of it for you!

Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed. Sam has earned no
such blessing from anyone. He even faked a conversion to Christianity
just to try to get access to Shemema. I know this to be fact as I
know the pastor of the church in which this happens. Just goes to
show he will lie if it is convenient to his cause.
  #2   Report Post  
Old February 19th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default Sam Sloan

On Feb 19, 12:59*pm, Charlesson wrote:
If any of you buy into any of the garbage Sam Sloan puts out - you
need to have your heads examined. *I have read enough of his lies
posted on the internet about my family (The Roberts). *Sam accuses
everyone else of what he is guilty of. *Court documents are available
if you wish to take time to research to attest to the fact that he is
the only one who ever abducted his daughter Shamema. *I worked for a
travel agency and arranged the PRE-PAID ariline tickets for her and
the Shrilanken handmade that Sam supposedly bought and had a baby buy
who's hate for him is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to
the United States. *The passenger name reservation was documented to
tell TWA that Shamema was the victim of parental abduction and that
she was being returned to the United States to the persons who had
court awarded physical custody.

Sam cannot seem to abide by the law. *He only uses it to harass people
and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people for the crimes he
has committed. *I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth
from the delusions he has created. *He has harrassed our family for
over 20 years through the court system and I am on a path to find out
how to stop him once and for all - legally.

If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out. *No good will come
out of it for you!

Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed. *Sam has earned no
such blessing from anyone. *He even faked a conversion to Christianity
just to try to get access to Shemema. *I know this to be fact as I
know the pastor of the church in which this happens. *Just goes to
show he will lie if it is convenient to his cause.


The only way to get rid of him is a stake in the heart...or to offer
him a job.
  #3   Report Post  
Old February 19th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2008
Posts: 451
Default Sam Sloan

On Feb 19, 12:54*pm, None wrote:
On Feb 19, 12:59*pm, Charlesson wrote:



If any of you buy into any of the garbage Sam Sloan puts out - you
need to have your heads examined. *I have read enough of his lies
posted on the internet about my family (The Roberts). *Sam accuses
everyone else of what he is guilty of. *Court documents are available
if you wish to take time to research to attest to the fact that he is
the only one who ever abducted his daughter Shamema. *I worked for a
travel agency and arranged the PRE-PAID ariline tickets for her and
the Shrilanken handmade that Sam supposedly bought and had a baby buy
who's hate for him is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to
the United States. *The passenger name reservation was documented to
tell TWA that Shamema was the victim of parental abduction and that
she was being returned to the United States to the persons who had
court awarded physical custody.


Sam cannot seem to abide by the law. *He only uses it to harass people
and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people for the crimes he
has committed. *I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth
from the delusions he has created. *He has harrassed our family for
over 20 years through the court system and I am on a path to find out
how to stop him once and for all - legally.


If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out. *No good will come
out of it for you!


Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed. *Sam has earned no
such blessing from anyone. *He even faked a conversion to Christianity
just to try to get access to Shemema. *I know this to be fact as I
know the pastor of the church in which this happens. *Just goes to
show he will lie if it is convenient to his cause.


The only way to get rid of him is a stake in the heart...or to offer
him a job.


Maybe offer him two jobs?
  #4   Report Post  
Old February 20th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,va.politics,va.general
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2008
Posts: 451
Default Sam Sloan (and his 8, I mean 7, unaborted kids)

On Feb 20, 6:02*am, "Samaritan Peter" wrote:
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Subject: Sam Sloan
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: Charlesson
Message-ID: [email protected]
googlegroups.com
NNTP-Posting-Host:71.173.106.2
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1235066396 16041 127.0.0.1 (19 Feb
2009 17:59:56 GMT)
Injection-Info: r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com; posting-host=71.173.106.2; posting-account=XyYXZwoAAADL31GaKC73pzCC9rh9GuAL
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.6 Gecko/2009011913Firefox/3.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Path: g1news2.google.com!news2.google.com!postnews.googl e.com!
r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Charlesson wrote...
the garbage Sam Sloan puts out


But Sam assured me he never puts out any trash. He has
one or other of his wives do that. Do you mean Sam lied?

I have read enough of his lies


But Sam has very powerful allies, including two famous
attorneys, Karl Kronenberger of Kronenberger Burgoyne,
and Brian P. Lafferty, who forgot to renew his license
to practise, of 111 Cotton Place, Long Meadow, MA 01106.
One of them is his backer in some of his recent ventures.
They would not have done this if Sam lied, would they?
They are attorneys, and so must be honorable men!

my family (The Roberts)


But Sam assured me they are evil monsters and abductors
who practise Satanic rituals. Do you mean Sam lied?

Shrilanken handmade


Preshrunken cloth?

that Sam supposedly bought


But Sam assured me it is accepted custom in Virginia
among Jerry's chosen people to screw the wife's maid when
the wife is indisposed. Do you mean Sam lied?

and had a baby buy


But Sam assured me it was a girl, not a buy. Do you mean
Sam laid?

who's hate for him


But Sam assured me the only woman (not counting Shelby,
whose death Sam celebrated as a whore's passing) who ever
hated him was Passion J. Do you mean Sam lied?

is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to the
United States


But Sam assured me it was the villainous Creighton, his
senior brother, a thief, murderer, FBI-informant and even
a swindler, who played the major role, and gave you (Jay)
the money to buy the plane tickets.

the persons who had court awarded physical custody


But Sam assured me the words used were "adopted Shamema"
and not "court awarded physical custody", and as we
know there had been no adoption, so the basis for the
return was false and it was an abduction. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam cannot seem to abide by the law


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

He only uses it to harass people


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for the crimes he has committed


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

from the delusions he has created


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they dimbulbs to be fooled by delusions?

He has harrassed our family


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for over 20 years through the court system


That make you the idiot, JR, to have waited for sooo
long. Were you WfJ, when paying $5k to MWR, whose was
asked by SS to do a "drive by", would result in a B-B
and then no more SS? :)

Now that is too late, as there is another bad apple
Sloan, the poker cheater called Peter Aravena Sloan,
the eldest of Sloan's two (not three!) sons. Peter is
now thoroughly corrupted by Sam and has learned his
father's methods of using the courts for extortion. So
even if some tragedy befalls Sam, the nauseous Son of
Sam will continue, to sue you and yours for eternity.

and I am on a path to find out how to stop him once
and for all - legally.


Just sue one or both of his legal preceptors. That could
stop it. Or get him, and also the porcine Nipponese oaf,
declared vexatious litigants. Contact William H. Brock
for an update on progress. Either should take 50 years,
60 years max.

I have a better answer but you need to read to the end.

If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out.


Why?

No good will come out of it for you!


But in the Lord, all things are possible.

Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed.


Halleluiah! But Sam told me all her children, yourself
included, were *******s, and your real father was either
Jerry, or Lucifer, or the Falwell Great Dane. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam has earned no such blessing from anyone


Hogwash. Sam has the blessings of a lying journalist by
the name of Larry Parr (whose daughter Hanna Sam hopes to
convert to alge-bra-ic notation), and the (lying scumbag)
attorney by the name of Brian "Jackass" Lafferty.

He even faked a conversion to Christianity


You mean you think his conversion to Islam was not faked?
Are you talking about the Real Sam Sloan, the Real Fake
Sam Sloan, the Fake Real Sam Sloan, the Fake Fake Sam
Sloan, the Fake Fake Fake Sam Sloan, and II, and... or?
Since Sam's conversion to Islam is fake, by Leroy's
foreskin we know that Sam never did need to convert to
Christianity.

just to try to get access to Shemema


Try to get access to Shamema's WHAT ?

I know this to be fact


But it is what Sam says about all his speculations, Jay.
Are you sure that you didn't spend too much time in
Sam's company?

I know the pastor of the church in which this happens


What happens? Do you know Sam gets visions?

Just goes to show he will lie if it is convenient to
his cause.


Sam will equally lie if it is inconvenient to his cause.

Most of Sam's lies are told so as to provoke attacks upon
himself, so he can extort money from those who can get
provoked. He has not yet been successful, but tomorrow,
he may get lucky.

You have only one solution to end the harassment for not
just you, but your family, and the torment your mother
must feel as she looks down and seeing Satan prevail. If
her family is in such distress, she can get trapped in
limbo. And what if Sam carried through his threat to put
Sharon Haberer "in his sights"?

Jay, you must pack up and call in on 111 Cotton Place,
Long Meadow, MA 01106 with all your family scrapbook on
Sam. Let Mrs Lafferty's eyes fall on your collection. She
is an eye expert, an optimist. Her husband told her Sam
is an all-American hero, so you can educate her. We know
her husband will be traveling to Nashville soon, so we
will email the best time to visit.

Jay, in a suit filed in TX, 5:08-CV-169-CECF, Sloan is
being sued for harassing and defaming for five years a
young Christian family, because he attempted improper
sexual relations with the lady at a time she was an
unmarried minor child. This case is worse even than his
harassment of your family, as Sloan boasts he will get
the couple deported unless they submit to His (Sloan's)
will, which is supreme. You must apply to be admitted
to this case per amicus curiae, even without the consent
of the plaintiffs. But the plaintiffs are truly the most
reasonable and Christian of couples, so you may even get
all the co-operation you need. You have a common cause
with them. In 5:08-CV-169-CECF are also named various
people who enabled Sloan, or assisted Sloan, or who are
his cohorts, conspirators or associates. Would you like
information on how to join? The redress you may obtain
may even include the judge, who has refused to dismiss
the action, ordering the incarceration of Sloan.

With these two actions not only will the problems for
your family, including generations yet to be born, be
ended, but you will also extend Christian help to other
victims of the man Sloan and his criminal gang.

There is even as we write a mortal peril approaching the
seven year old child in his care, from the photographs
we have obtained probably his biological daughter, his
seventh child. Her simple mother is one of God's innocent
children, unable to divine the mortal peril in which this
young girl exists. Your actions may save her life, or at
the minimum, her purity.

Did you know you are accused of sexually abusing Shamema,
or maybe it is just abusing her non-sexually, by Sloan?
At a chess tournament he has described violation using
a crucifix and even more monstrous criminal allegations?
Did you know Sloan claims now Shamema is fully reconciled
with him -- that she despises all of the Roberts family?
Did you know Sloan described the late Mr Falwell as a
"Dirty Pedophile" (not a "Clean" one like Sam)? Did you
know Sloan described your late mother as a "Horrible,
Monstrous Woman" and a "mentally-ill liar", and that he
could have had sex with her but she was too old and fat?
Read now with a prayer to let God's will be done, with
your help, before your father's life too is cut short so
prematurely by the deeds of Sloan, who robbed your mother
of a decade. She is with God now, but you needed her too.
Vengeance shall be mine, said the Lord, but we are not
acting with malice, but to protect the innocent and pure.

In Christ, your Brother,

"Samaritan Peter"
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
Subject: A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead
From: (Sam Sloan)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:46 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host:68.199.110.255
Organization: Ishi Press
Newsgroups: va.politics,va.general,rec.games.chess.politics,
misc.legal,alt.politics.bush,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Message-ID:
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent1.21/32.243
X-Complaints-To:
X-Trace: newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net114598643168.199 .110.255(Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT
Path: g1news1.google.com!news1.google.com!newspeer1.mlps ca01.us.to.
verio.net!newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net!8b18b e56!not-for-mail

A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead

The Lynchburg News & Advance reports, "Shelby Jean Harris Roberts, 67,
went home to be with the Lord on Friday, April 21, 2006". I have news
for them. She is not going there. How can a woman who committed every
monstrous crime, including violating four of the ten commandments,
possibly even think that she is going to heaven?

Am I sorry that Shelby Roberts is dead? I am sorry that she lived so
long. Am I sorry that she suffered in her final long illness? She
should have suffered more. This woman was evil. A monster. The most
horrible criminal imaginable.

Why? Because she kidnapped my daughter. She destroyed my entire
family. And here, I was trying to be nice to her, feeling sorry for
her, afraid her feelings might get hurt, and she interpreted that as a
sign of weakness, allowing her to go on a twenty year campaign
attacking me and my family.

If Shelby Roberts had died 16 years ago, my whole life would be
different. Here is this obsessive, compulsive, 400 pound woman who had
nothing else to do with her life but kidnap my children. She had this
perverse theory as to why she can commit such horrible crimes and yet
go to heaven. She said that one does not get into heaven because of
good works. One goes to heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as her Lord
and Savior. Therefore, it matters not what crimes one commits. Just by
accepting Jesus Christ, kidnapping small children and other crimes are
overlooked by God, she said.

As to the four commandments she violated, they include:
1. Honor the father and mother.
2. Thou shall not steal.
3. Thou shall not testify as a false witness against thy neighbor.
4. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife, his slave, his maid, his
ox, his donkey, or anything else that is thy neighbor's.
I once asked this question of her husband: How could he violate four
of the Ten Commandments by stealing my daughter and still believe that
he has been saved and is going to heaven?

He replied that the Ten Commandments have been abolished by Jesus and
so you do not have to obey them any more.

But what I believe is that she is not going there. I also suspect that
Shelby Roberts did not really believe in this Jesus bull****. She
kidnapped my daughter because she could get away from it, and she did,
because now that she is dead she will never be punished for her
crimes.

She had lots of help. Shelby Roberts spent four years on her campaign
to have my daughters kidnapped, using her job as an office secretary
to write letters all over the world. She recruited professional
kidnappers, criminals to assist her in her schemes, criminals like
Lawrence Janow and Michael Gamble and Bill Petty. I have never
forgotten them and never will. I will continue to focus on them,
calling for their arrests and criminal prosecutions and for long
prison terms for them.

Let there be no mistake. This was a cold blooded kidnapping of an
eight year old child, who I never got back until she became an adult.
Shelby Roberts had no legal connection with this child, no right to
her at all. She was obviously obsessed with wanting this child, a
child she could never have by biological means.

My daughter was kidnapped on October 7, 1990 in Fujairah, United Arab
Emirates, on the coast of the Arabian Sea, and brought to America. The
kidnapping was not carefully planned and should not have succeeded. It
succeeded due to a coincidence that Shaikh Rasheed, the Ruler of
Dubai, died on the same day and a curfew had been declared. This
stopped the police from looking for my daughter and enabled the
kidnappers already in a taxi to take her straight to the airport.

However, before then, Shelby Roberts had already spent four years
trying to kidnap my daughter. We had escaped from the kidnappers as
they chased us across several countries, Thailand, Malaysia and the
United Arab Emirates. I later found out that there had been an earlier
attempt to kidnap my daughter in Kandy, Sri Lanka, but it had failed.
So, Shelby Roberts was going to keep trying again and again until she
succeeded. According to her own testimony, she spent $40,000 (forty
thousand dollars) to kidnap my daughter, until she finally succeeded.
With that kind of money to invest, almost anybodies child could be
kidnapped.

Now, Shelby Roberts has succeeded. She committed a horrible crime and
she has escaped from punishment, unless there is punishment by God, if
he exists, and Shelby Roberts obviously did not really believe in
that.

My daughter, the same daughter who was kidnapped, who is now an adult,
wrote to me yesterday, "Your life long dream has come true".

Not really true. This is an exaggeration., Of course, it is obvious
that I would be happy that Shelby Roberts is finally dead, but it was
not my life long dream. It was only my dream for the last 20 years. If
Shelby Roberts had died of her 400 pound obesity in 1986, my family
would not have had to spend four years running from the kidnappers she
kept hiring and my family would not have been broken up and destroyed
16 years ago when she finally succeeded.

Also, my daughter still does not understand that I was trying to be
nice to Shelby, feeling sorry for her, and trying to help her. Some of
these events happened before she was born.

On March 9, 1975, I was struck by a car and both of my legs were
broken while I was trying to flag down a passing motorist, after my
car had broken down at 4:00 AM on a remote road in Upstate New York
just one mile from the Canadian border. It was five degrees below zero
and I was in danger of freezing to death. A passing drunk driver named
Maurice Glaude hit both my car and me. I was lucky not to have been
killed. I spent two weeks in the hospital in Plattsburgh New York and
then was Medivaked down to Lynchburg. I spent six months in bed in my
mother's home recovering from my two broken legs. I was already in the
process of perfecting my appeals in my lawsuits against the SEC, which
I ultimately won, so I spent six months reading law books, which is
how I became so proficient filing court cases. My mother hired a cute
high school girl named Pam Overstreet to type the legal briefs I was
filing in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
However, on some days Pam could not make it so we found a competent
secretary, Shelby Roberts, to type my legal briefs instead.

There were two incidents which influenced my relationship with her.
One occurred when my father, Leroy Sloan, called. By then, I was able
to walk a bit on crutches. Shelby answered the phone. I was lying on
the couch in my mother's living room. My father asked for me. Shelby
replied that I could not come to the phone right now. My father
immediately hung up. I scolded Shelby because she should have asked
me. My father rarely called and was easily upset. This was one of the
few times when my father ever called and I had no way to call him
back, so I was upset that Shelby had answered my father without asking
me. With that, Shelby started crying like a small child.

Another more serious incident occurred one day when Shelby was not
there. I was alone. Two men in suits and ties knocked on the door to
my mother's house. I called out that they could come in. The two men
came in and started preaching to me about the word of God. My mother
was not involved in any religious organization, so this could not have
involved her in any way. Also, my mother NEVER allowed strangers in
her house. The times when anybody came into her house, other than very
close friends or family members, or employees like Shelby Roberts, I
could count on the fingers of one hand. Thus, I was perplexed when
these two religious preachers who knew my name and a fair amount me
started telling me about the Word of God.

After about ten minutes, politely as I could, I told them but sorry my
mother does not allow strangers into her house under any circumstances
and they would have to leave. They left right away. Indeed, my mother
was extremely angry when she got home and I told her what had
happened.

We figured out, and this was obvious, that Shelby Roberts had
something to do with this. We knew that Shelby Roberts was a religious
nut and she was the type who would be sending preachers to my house.
However, I never told Shelby about this incident. The next time Shelby
came to my house to type my legal briefs, she only typed for a few
minutes, when she broke down and started crying uncontrollably. She
never said what she was crying about, but I realized and it was
obvious that she had sent the two preachers who were probably from her
church, the Temple Baptist Church, and she was upset because I had
kicked them out of the house.

This was conformed about 15 years later when Charles Roberts alluded
to this specific incident, when he said that they had tried to bring
me the Word of God but I had rejected it. This gave them justification
later to kidnap my daughter, according to Charles.

Because of these two incidents, I was exceptionally careful not say
anything in even the slightest way that might upset Shelby and cause
her to cry. Also, I did not realize how dangerous and vicious she was.
I thought that she really believed in this God stuff.

Seven years later, after this incident, after I married, had a
daughter, but the mother of my daughter abandoned the child and went
back to her native Pakistan, I hired Shelby Roberts as a baby sitter.
Normally, a parent should be very strict with a baby sitter. However,
I knew that I could not scold Shelby even in the slightest. That is
why I let her take liberties I should not have allowed. That is why
she perceived me as weak and she may even have believed that she could
kidnap my daughter and get away with it.

And, of course, she did get away with it, because now she is beyond
the reach of the law. However., most of the criminals who helped her
kidnap my daughter are still around and, as long as I am alive, I will
never forget them. There is a long list, including many government
officials who were beholding politically to her leader, Jerry Falwell,
and therefore helped her commit these crimes. At the top of the list
are, of course, her husband, Charles Roberts and his son, Jay Roberts
( removed Sloan's libels and death threats against law officers etc )
members of their criminal gang, be sure to remind them that Sam Sloan
has not forgotten about them and about what these monstrous criminals
have done to his family.

Sam Sloan

Mary Jane and Peter Aravena Sloan out of Gate Anda Sloan
Baby "Torrid" (aborted) out of Gate Passion Julinsey
Shamema Sloan out of Gate Honzagool Sloan-Khalid
Jessica Sloan out of Gate Vithanage Shanthilatha-Yensabai
Michael and Anusha Sloan out of Gate Dayawathie Rankoth
George Sloan and Geeta by other fathers out of Rankoth
Sandra Sloan and Baby x (aborted) out of Gate Kayo Kimura
2+1+0+1+2+1 is 7, not 8. Cuckoo Sam, George is not yours!
There are probably more dead fetuses, but unlike Sam, we
only detail what is supported by evidence.
Did Linda Groome die of natural causes? IS THAT PROVEN???
Anda Sloan was a wife of Sam. Honzagool was a wife of Sam.
Shanti and Kayo are only bigamous "wives" of Sam. INS must
be called. Sloan is some piece of work.


I think we've found someone else who needs a real job.
  #5   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,va.politics,va.general
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Feb 2009
Posts: 13
Default Sam Sloan


"B. Lafferty " wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
Samaritan Peter wrote:
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Subject: Sam Sloan
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: Charlesson
Message-ID: [email protected]
googlegroups.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.173.106.2
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1235066396 16041 127.0.0.1 (19 Feb
2009 17:59:56 GMT)
Injection-Info: r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com; posting-host=
71.173.106.2; posting-account=XyYXZwoAAADL31GaKC73pzCC9rh9GuAL
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.6 Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Path: g1news2.google.com!news2.google.com!postnews.googl e.com!
r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Charlesson wrote...

the garbage Sam Sloan puts out


But Sam assured me he never puts out any trash. He has
one or other of his wives do that. Do you mean Sam lied?

I have read enough of his lies


But Sam has very powerful allies, including two famous
attorneys, Karl Kronenberger of Kronenberger Burgoyne,
and Brian P. Lafferty, who forgot to renew his license
to practise, of 111 Cotton Place, Long Meadow, MA 01106.
One of them is his backer in some of his recent ventures.
They would not have done this if Sam lied, would they?
They are attorneys, and so must be honorable men!

my family (The Roberts)


But Sam assured me they are evil monsters and abductors
who practise Satanic rituals. Do you mean Sam lied?

Shrilanken handmade


Preshrunken cloth?

that Sam supposedly bought


But Sam assured me it is accepted custom in Virginia
among Jerry's chosen people to screw the wife's maid when
the wife is indisposed. Do you mean Sam lied?

and had a baby buy


But Sam assured me it was a girl, not a buy. Do you mean
Sam laid?

who's hate for him


But Sam assured me the only woman (not counting Shelby,
whose death Sam celebrated as a whore's passing) who ever
hated him was Passion J. Do you mean Sam lied?

is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to the
United States


But Sam assured me it was the villainous Creighton, his
senior brother, a thief, murderer, FBI-informant and even
a swindler, who played the major role, and gave you (Jay)
the money to buy the plane tickets.

the persons who had court awarded physical custody


But Sam assured me the words used were "adopted Shamema"
and not "court awarded physical custody", and as we
know there had been no adoption, so the basis for the
return was false and it was an abduction. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam cannot seem to abide by the law


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

He only uses it to harass people


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for the crimes he has committed


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

from the delusions he has created


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they dimbulbs to be fooled by delusions?

He has harrassed our family


But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for over 20 years through the court system


That make you the idiot, JR, to have waited for sooo
long. Were you WfJ, when paying $5k to MWR, whose was
asked by SS to do a "drive by", would result in a B-B
and then no more SS? :)

Now that is too late, as there is another bad apple
Sloan, the poker cheater called Peter Aravena Sloan,
the eldest of Sloan's two (not three!) sons. Peter is
now thoroughly corrupted by Sam and has learned his
father's methods of using the courts for extortion. So
even if some tragedy befalls Sam, the nauseous Son of
Sam will continue, to sue you and yours for eternity.

and I am on a path to find out how to stop him once
and for all - legally.


Just sue one or both of his legal preceptors. That could
stop it. Or get him, and also the porcine Nipponese oaf,
declared vexatious litigants. Contact William H. Brock
for an update on progress. Either should take 50 years,
60 years max.

I have a better answer but you need to read to the end.

If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out.


Why?

No good will come out of it for you!


But in the Lord, all things are possible.

Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed.


Halleluiah! But Sam told me all her children, yourself
included, were *******s, and your real father was either
Jerry, or Lucifer, or the Falwell Great Dane. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam has earned no such blessing from anyone


Hogwash. Sam has the blessings of a lying journalist by
the name of Larry Parr (whose daughter Hanna Sam hopes to
convert to alge-bra-ic notation), and the (lying scumbag)
attorney by the name of Brian "Jackass" Lafferty.

He even faked a conversion to Christianity


You mean you think his conversion to Islam was not faked?
Are you talking about the Real Sam Sloan, the Real Fake
Sam Sloan, the Fake Real Sam Sloan, the Fake Fake Sam
Sloan, the Fake Fake Fake Sam Sloan, and II, and... or?
Since Sam's conversion to Islam is fake, by Leroy's
foreskin we know that Sam never did need to convert to
Christianity.

just to try to get access to Shemema


Try to get access to Shamema's WHAT ?

I know this to be fact


But it is what Sam says about all his speculations, Jay.
Are you sure that you didn't spend too much time in
Sam's company?

I know the pastor of the church in which this happens


What happens? Do you know Sam gets visions?

Just goes to show he will lie if it is convenient to
his cause.


Sam will equally lie if it is inconvenient to his cause.

Most of Sam's lies are told so as to provoke attacks upon
himself, so he can extort money from those who can get
provoked. He has not yet been successful, but tomorrow,
he may get lucky.

You have only one solution to end the harassment for not
just you, but your family, and the torment your mother
must feel as she looks down and seeing Satan prevail. If
her family is in such distress, she can get trapped in
limbo. And what if Sam carried through his threat to put
Sharon Haberer "in his sights"?

Jay, you must pack up and call in on 111 Cotton Place,
Long Meadow, MA 01106 with all your family scrapbook on
Sam. Let Mrs Lafferty's eyes fall on your collection. She
is an eye expert, an optimist. Her husband told her Sam
is an all-American hero, so you can educate her. We know
her husband will be traveling to Nashville soon, so we
will email the best time to visit.

Jay, in a suit filed in TX, 5:08-CV-169-CECF, Sloan is
being sued for harassing and defaming for five years a
young Christian family, because he attempted improper
sexual relations with the lady at a time she was an
unmarried minor child. This case is worse even than his
harassment of your family, as Sloan boasts he will get
the couple deported unless they submit to His (Sloan's)
will, which is supreme. You must apply to be admitted
to this case per amicus curiae, even without the consent
of the plaintiffs. But the plaintiffs are truly the most
reasonable and Christian of couples, so you may even get
all the co-operation you need. You have a common cause
with them. In 5:08-CV-169-CECF are also named various
people who enabled Sloan, or assisted Sloan, or who are
his cohorts, conspirators or associates. Would you like
information on how to join? The redress you may obtain
may even include the judge, who has refused to dismiss
the action, ordering the incarceration of Sloan.

With these two actions not only will the problems for
your family, including generations yet to be born, be
ended, but you will also extend Christian help to other
victims of the man Sloan and his criminal gang.

There is even as we write a mortal peril approaching the
seven year old child in his care, from the photographs
we have obtained probably his biological daughter, his
seventh child. Her simple mother is one of God's innocent
children, unable to divine the mortal peril in which this
young girl exists. Your actions may save her life, or at
the minimum, her purity.

Did you know you are accused of sexually abusing Shamema,
or maybe it is just abusing her non-sexually, by Sloan?
At a chess tournament he has described violation using
a crucifix and even more monstrous criminal allegations?
Did you know Sloan claims now Shamema is fully reconciled
with him -- that she despises all of the Roberts family?
Did you know Sloan described the late Mr Falwell as a
"Dirty Pedophile" (not a "Clean" one like Sam)? Did you
know Sloan described your late mother as a "Horrible,
Monstrous Woman" and a "mentally-ill liar", and that he
could have had sex with her but she was too old and fat?
Read now with a prayer to let God's will be done, with
your help, before your father's life too is cut short so
prematurely by the deeds of Sloan, who robbed your mother
of a decade. She is with God now, but you needed her too.
Vengeance shall be mine, said the Lord, but we are not
acting with malice, but to protect the innocent and pure.

In Christ, your Brother,

"Samaritan Peter"
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
Subject: A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead
From:
(Sam Sloan)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:46 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.199.110.255
Organization: Ishi Press
Newsgroups: va.politics,va.general,rec.games.chess.politics,
misc.legal,alt.politics.bush,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Message-ID:
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Complaints-To:

X-Trace: newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net 1145986431
68.199.110.255 (Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT
Path: g1news1.google.com!news1.google.com!newspeer1.mlps ca01.us.to.
verio.net!newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net!8b18b e56!not-for-mail

A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead

The Lynchburg News & Advance reports, "Shelby Jean Harris Roberts, 67,
went home to be with the Lord on Friday, April 21, 2006". I have news
for them. She is not going there. How can a woman who committed every
monstrous crime, including violating four of the ten commandments,
possibly even think that she is going to heaven?

Am I sorry that Shelby Roberts is dead? I am sorry that she lived so
long. Am I sorry that she suffered in her final long illness? She
should have suffered more. This woman was evil. A monster. The most
horrible criminal imaginable.

Why? Because she kidnapped my daughter. She destroyed my entire
family. And here, I was trying to be nice to her, feeling sorry for
her, afraid her feelings might get hurt, and she interpreted that as a
sign of weakness, allowing her to go on a twenty year campaign
attacking me and my family.

If Shelby Roberts had died 16 years ago, my whole life would be
different. Here is this obsessive, compulsive, 400 pound woman who had
nothing else to do with her life but kidnap my children. She had this
perverse theory as to why she can commit such horrible crimes and yet
go to heaven. She said that one does not get into heaven because of
good works. One goes to heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as her Lord
and Savior. Therefore, it matters not what crimes one commits. Just by
accepting Jesus Christ, kidnapping small children and other crimes are
overlooked by God, she said.

As to the four commandments she violated, they include:
1. Honor the father and mother.
2. Thou shall not steal.
3. Thou shall not testify as a false witness against thy neighbor.
4. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife, his slave, his maid, his
ox, his donkey, or anything else that is thy neighbor's.
I once asked this question of her husband: How could he violate four
of the Ten Commandments by stealing my daughter and still believe that
he has been saved and is going to heaven?

He replied that the Ten Commandments have been abolished by Jesus and
so you do not have to obey them any more.

But what I believe is that she is not going there. I also suspect that
Shelby Roberts did not really believe in this Jesus bull****. She
kidnapped my daughter because she could get away from it, and she did,
because now that she is dead she will never be punished for her
crimes.

She had lots of help. Shelby Roberts spent four years on her campaign
to have my daughters kidnapped, using her job as an office secretary
to write letters all over the world. She recruited professional
kidnappers, criminals to assist her in her schemes, criminals like
Lawrence Janow and Michael Gamble and Bill Petty. I have never
forgotten them and never will. I will continue to focus on them,
calling for their arrests and criminal prosecutions and for long
prison terms for them.

Let there be no mistake. This was a cold blooded kidnapping of an
eight year old child, who I never got back until she became an adult.
Shelby Roberts had no legal connection with this child, no right to
her at all. She was obviously obsessed with wanting this child, a
child she could never have by biological means.

My daughter was kidnapped on October 7, 1990 in Fujairah, United Arab
Emirates, on the coast of the Arabian Sea, and brought to America. The
kidnapping was not carefully planned and should not have succeeded. It
succeeded due to a coincidence that Shaikh Rasheed, the Ruler of
Dubai, died on the same day and a curfew had been declared. This
stopped the police from looking for my daughter and enabled the
kidnappers already in a taxi to take her straight to the airport.

However, before then, Shelby Roberts had already spent four years
trying to kidnap my daughter. We had escaped from the kidnappers as
they chased us across several countries, Thailand, Malaysia and the
United Arab Emirates. I later found out that there had been an earlier
attempt to kidnap my daughter in Kandy, Sri Lanka, but it had failed.
So, Shelby Roberts was going to keep trying again and again until she
succeeded. According to her own testimony, she spent $40,000 (forty
thousand dollars) to kidnap my daughter, until she finally succeeded.
With that kind of money to invest, almost anybodies child could be
kidnapped.

Now, Shelby Roberts has succeeded. She committed a horrible crime and
she has escaped from punishment, unless there is punishment by God, if
he exists, and Shelby Roberts obviously did not really believe in
that.

My daughter, the same daughter who was kidnapped, who is now an adult,
wrote to me yesterday, "Your life long dream has come true".

Not really true. This is an exaggeration., Of course, it is obvious
that I would be happy that Shelby Roberts is finally dead, but it was
not my life long dream. It was only my dream for the last 20 years. If
Shelby Roberts had died of her 400 pound obesity in 1986, my family
would not have had to spend four years running from the kidnappers she
kept hiring and my family would not have been broken up and destroyed
16 years ago when she finally succeeded.

Also, my daughter still does not understand that I was trying to be
nice to Shelby, feeling sorry for her, and trying to help her. Some of
these events happened before she was born.

On March 9, 1975, I was struck by a car and both of my legs were
broken while I was trying to flag down a passing motorist, after my
car had broken down at 4:00 AM on a remote road in Upstate New York
just one mile from the Canadian border. It was five degrees below zero
and I was in danger of freezing to death. A passing drunk driver named
Maurice Glaude hit both my car and me. I was lucky not to have been
killed. I spent two weeks in the hospital in Plattsburgh New York and
then was Medivaked down to Lynchburg. I spent six months in bed in my
mother's home recovering from my two broken legs. I was already in the
process of perfecting my appeals in my lawsuits against the SEC, which
I ultimately won, so I spent six months reading law books, which is
how I became so proficient filing court cases. My mother hired a cute
high school girl named Pam Overstreet to type the legal briefs I was
filing in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
However, on some days Pam could not make it so we found a competent
secretary, Shelby Roberts, to type my legal briefs instead.

There were two incidents which influenced my relationship with her.
One occurred when my father, Leroy Sloan, called. By then, I was able
to walk a bit on crutches. Shelby answered the phone. I was lying on
the couch in my mother's living room. My father asked for me. Shelby
replied that I could not come to the phone right now. My father
immediately hung up. I scolded Shelby because she should have asked
me. My father rarely called and was easily upset. This was one of the
few times when my father ever called and I had no way to call him
back, so I was upset that Shelby had answered my father without asking
me. With that, Shelby started crying like a small child.

Another more serious incident occurred one day when Shelby was not
there. I was alone. Two men in suits and ties knocked on the door to
my mother's house. I called out that they could come in. The two men
came in and started preaching to me about the word of God. My mother
was not involved in any religious organization, so this could not have
involved her in any way. Also, my mother NEVER allowed strangers in
her house. The times when anybody came into her house, other than very
close friends or family members, or employees like Shelby Roberts, I
could count on the fingers of one hand. Thus, I was perplexed when
these two religious preachers who knew my name and a fair amount me
started telling me about the Word of God.

After about ten minutes, politely as I could, I told them but sorry my
mother does not allow strangers into her house under any circumstances
and they would have to leave. They left right away. Indeed, my mother
was extremely angry when she got home and I told her what had
happened.

We figured out, and this was obvious, that Shelby Roberts had
something to do with this. We knew that Shelby Roberts was a religious
nut and she was the type who would be sending preachers to my house.
However, I never told Shelby about this incident. The next time Shelby
came to my house to type my legal briefs, she only typed for a few
minutes, when she broke down and started crying uncontrollably. She
never said what she was crying about, but I realized and it was
obvious that she had sent the two preachers who were probably from her
church, the Temple Baptist Church, and she was upset because I had
kicked them out of the house.

This was conformed about 15 years later when Charles Roberts alluded
to this specific incident, when he said that they had tried to bring
me the Word of God but I had rejected it. This gave them justification
later to kidnap my daughter, according to Charles.

Because of these two incidents, I was exceptionally careful not say
anything in even the slightest way that might upset Shelby and cause
her to cry. Also, I did not realize how dangerous and vicious she was.
I thought that she really believed in this God stuff.

Seven years later, after this incident, after I married, had a
daughter, but the mother of my daughter abandoned the child and went
back to her native Pakistan, I hired Shelby Roberts as a baby sitter.
Normally, a parent should be very strict with a baby sitter. However,
I knew that I could not scold Shelby even in the slightest. That is
why I let her take liberties I should not have allowed. That is why
she perceived me as weak and she may even have believed that she could
kidnap my daughter and get away with it.

And, of course, she did get away with it, because now she is beyond
the reach of the law. However., most of the criminals who helped her
kidnap my daughter are still around and, as long as I am alive, I will
never forget them. There is a long list, including many government
officials who were beholding politically to her leader, Jerry Falwell,
and therefore helped her commit these crimes. At the top of the list
are, of course, her husband, Charles Roberts and his son, Jay Roberts
( removed Sloan's libels and death threats against law officers etc )
members of their criminal gang, be sure to remind them that Sam Sloan
has not forgotten about them and about what these monstrous criminals
have done to his family.

Sam Sloan

Mary Jane and Peter Aravena Sloan out of Gate Anda Sloan
Baby "Torrid" (aborted) out of Gate Passion Julinsey
Shamema Sloan out of Gate Honzagool Sloan-Khalid
Jessica Sloan out of Gate Vithanage Shanthilatha-Yensabai
Michael and Anusha Sloan out of Gate Dayawathie Rankoth
George Sloan and Geeta by other fathers out of Rankoth
Sandra Sloan and Baby x (aborted) out of Gate Kayo Kimura
2+1+0+1+2+1 is 7, not 8. Cuckoo Sam, George is not yours!
There are probably more dead fetuses, but unlike Sam, we
only detail what is supported by evidence.
Did Linda Groome die of natural causes? IS THAT PROVEN???
Anda Sloan was a wife of Sam. Honzagool was a wife of Sam.
Shanti and Kayo are only bigamous "wives" of Sam. INS must
be called. Sloan is some piece of work.


Archived.

"It will be interesting to see what documents they claim to
have that proves that they did not kidnap my daughter."
This is not how the legal system works, Sam. The onus of proof
falls upon your shoulders, as you are plaintiff and alligator.

Mr.Vidmar









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Another dizum troll. Did something happen that made the trolls upset??
LOL! What might that be? :-)



  #6   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,va.politics,va.general
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Feb 2009
Posts: 365
Default Sam Sloan

B. Lafferty wrote:
Samaritan Peter wrote:
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics
Subject: Sam Sloan
NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:59:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: Charlesson
Message-ID: [email protected]
googlegroups.com
NNTP-Posting-Host: 71.173.106.2
X-Trace: posting.google.com 1235066396 16041 127.0.0.1 (19 Feb
2009 17:59:56 GMT)
Injection-Info: r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com; posting-host=
71.173.106.2; posting-account=XyYXZwoAAADL31GaKC73pzCC9rh9GuAL
User-Agent: G2/1.0
X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US;
rv:1.9.0.6 Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
Path: g1news2.google.com!news2.google.com!postnews.googl e.com!
r41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Charlesson wrote...

the garbage Sam Sloan puts out

But Sam assured me he never puts out any trash. He has
one or other of his wives do that. Do you mean Sam lied?

I have read enough of his lies

But Sam has very powerful allies, including two famous
attorneys, Karl Kronenberger of Kronenberger Burgoyne,
and Brian P. Lafferty, who forgot to renew his license
to practise, of 111 Cotton Place, Long Meadow, MA 01106.
One of them is his backer in some of his recent ventures.
They would not have done this if Sam lied, would they?
They are attorneys, and so must be honorable men!

my family (The Roberts)

But Sam assured me they are evil monsters and abductors
who practise Satanic rituals. Do you mean Sam lied?

Shrilanken handmade

Preshrunken cloth?

that Sam supposedly bought

But Sam assured me it is accepted custom in Virginia
among Jerry's chosen people to screw the wife's maid when
the wife is indisposed. Do you mean Sam lied?

and had a baby buy

But Sam assured me it was a girl, not a buy. Do you mean
Sam laid?

who's hate for him

But Sam assured me the only woman (not counting Shelby,
whose death Sam celebrated as a whore's passing) who ever
hated him was Passion J. Do you mean Sam lied?

is the reason she wished to help Shamema return to the
United States

But Sam assured me it was the villainous Creighton, his
senior brother, a thief, murderer, FBI-informant and even
a swindler, who played the major role, and gave you (Jay)
the money to buy the plane tickets.

the persons who had court awarded physical custody

But Sam assured me the words used were "adopted Shamema"
and not "court awarded physical custody", and as we
know there had been no adoption, so the basis for the
return was false and it was an abduction. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam cannot seem to abide by the law

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

He only uses it to harass people

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

and to attempt to extort money from inoccent people

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for the crimes he has committed

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

I do not know if he is capable of telling the truth

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

from the delusions he has created

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they dimbulbs to be fooled by delusions?

He has harrassed our family

But see above, where distinguished attorneys like Karl
Kronenberger and Brian P. Lafferty have directly or
indirectly been assisting Sam Sloan in his efforts. Do
you mean they are not honorable men?

for over 20 years through the court system

That make you the idiot, JR, to have waited for sooo
long. Were you WfJ, when paying $5k to MWR, whose was
asked by SS to do a "drive by", would result in a B-B
and then no more SS? :)

Now that is too late, as there is another bad apple
Sloan, the poker cheater called Peter Aravena Sloan,
the eldest of Sloan's two (not three!) sons. Peter is
now thoroughly corrupted by Sam and has learned his
father's methods of using the courts for extortion. So
even if some tragedy befalls Sam, the nauseous Son of
Sam will continue, to sue you and yours for eternity.

and I am on a path to find out how to stop him once
and for all - legally.

Just sue one or both of his legal preceptors. That could
stop it. Or get him, and also the porcine Nipponese oaf,
declared vexatious litigants. Contact William H. Brock
for an update on progress. Either should take 50 years,
60 years max.

I have a better answer but you need to read to the end.

If you get tangled up with Sam Sloan - Watch out.

Why?

No good will come out of it for you!

But in the Lord, all things are possible.

Shelby's children rise up and called her blessed.

Halleluiah! But Sam told me all her children, yourself
included, were *******s, and your real father was either
Jerry, or Lucifer, or the Falwell Great Dane. Do you mean
Sam lied?

Sam has earned no such blessing from anyone

Hogwash. Sam has the blessings of a lying journalist by
the name of Larry Parr (whose daughter Hanna Sam hopes to
convert to alge-bra-ic notation), and the (lying scumbag)
attorney by the name of Brian "Jackass" Lafferty.

He even faked a conversion to Christianity

You mean you think his conversion to Islam was not faked?
Are you talking about the Real Sam Sloan, the Real Fake
Sam Sloan, the Fake Real Sam Sloan, the Fake Fake Sam
Sloan, the Fake Fake Fake Sam Sloan, and II, and... or?
Since Sam's conversion to Islam is fake, by Leroy's
foreskin we know that Sam never did need to convert to
Christianity.

just to try to get access to Shemema

Try to get access to Shamema's WHAT ?

I know this to be fact

But it is what Sam says about all his speculations, Jay.
Are you sure that you didn't spend too much time in
Sam's company?

I know the pastor of the church in which this happens

What happens? Do you know Sam gets visions?

Just goes to show he will lie if it is convenient to
his cause.

Sam will equally lie if it is inconvenient to his cause.

Most of Sam's lies are told so as to provoke attacks upon
himself, so he can extort money from those who can get
provoked. He has not yet been successful, but tomorrow,
he may get lucky.

You have only one solution to end the harassment for not
just you, but your family, and the torment your mother
must feel as she looks down and seeing Satan prevail. If
her family is in such distress, she can get trapped in
limbo. And what if Sam carried through his threat to put
Sharon Haberer "in his sights"?

Jay, you must pack up and call in on 111 Cotton Place,
Long Meadow, MA 01106 with all your family scrapbook on
Sam. Let Mrs Lafferty's eyes fall on your collection. She
is an eye expert, an optimist. Her husband told her Sam
is an all-American hero, so you can educate her. We know
her husband will be traveling to Nashville soon, so we
will email the best time to visit.

Jay, in a suit filed in TX, 5:08-CV-169-CECF, Sloan is
being sued for harassing and defaming for five years a
young Christian family, because he attempted improper
sexual relations with the lady at a time she was an
unmarried minor child. This case is worse even than his
harassment of your family, as Sloan boasts he will get
the couple deported unless they submit to His (Sloan's)
will, which is supreme. You must apply to be admitted
to this case per amicus curiae, even without the consent
of the plaintiffs. But the plaintiffs are truly the most
reasonable and Christian of couples, so you may even get
all the co-operation you need. You have a common cause
with them. In 5:08-CV-169-CECF are also named various
people who enabled Sloan, or assisted Sloan, or who are
his cohorts, conspirators or associates. Would you like
information on how to join? The redress you may obtain
may even include the judge, who has refused to dismiss
the action, ordering the incarceration of Sloan.

With these two actions not only will the problems for
your family, including generations yet to be born, be
ended, but you will also extend Christian help to other
victims of the man Sloan and his criminal gang.

There is even as we write a mortal peril approaching the
seven year old child in his care, from the photographs
we have obtained probably his biological daughter, his
seventh child. Her simple mother is one of God's innocent
children, unable to divine the mortal peril in which this
young girl exists. Your actions may save her life, or at
the minimum, her purity.

Did you know you are accused of sexually abusing Shamema,
or maybe it is just abusing her non-sexually, by Sloan?
At a chess tournament he has described violation using
a crucifix and even more monstrous criminal allegations?
Did you know Sloan claims now Shamema is fully reconciled
with him -- that she despises all of the Roberts family?
Did you know Sloan described the late Mr Falwell as a
"Dirty Pedophile" (not a "Clean" one like Sam)? Did you
know Sloan described your late mother as a "Horrible,
Monstrous Woman" and a "mentally-ill liar", and that he
could have had sex with her but she was too old and fat?
Read now with a prayer to let God's will be done, with
your help, before your father's life too is cut short so
prematurely by the deeds of Sloan, who robbed your mother
of a decade. She is with God now, but you needed her too.
Vengeance shall be mine, said the Lord, but we are not
acting with malice, but to protect the innocent and pure.

In Christ, your Brother,

"Samaritan Peter"
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW
Subject: A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead
From:
(Sam Sloan)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:46 GMT
NNTP-Posting-Host: 68.199.110.255
Organization: Ishi Press
Newsgroups: va.politics,va.general,rec.games.chess.politics,
misc.legal,alt.politics.bush,alt.true-crime,soc.culture.usa
Message-ID:
X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 1.21/32.243
X-Complaints-To:

X-Trace: newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net 1145986431
68.199.110.255 (Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT)
NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:33:51 GMT
Path: g1news1.google.com!news1.google.com!newspeer1.mlps ca01.us.to.
verio.net!newsread1.mlpsca01.us.to.verio.net!8b18b e56!not-for-mail

A Horrible, Monstrous Woman is Finally Dead

The Lynchburg News & Advance reports, "Shelby Jean Harris Roberts, 67,
went home to be with the Lord on Friday, April 21, 2006". I have news
for them. She is not going there. How can a woman who committed every
monstrous crime, including violating four of the ten commandments,
possibly even think that she is going to heaven?

Am I sorry that Shelby Roberts is dead? I am sorry that she lived so
long. Am I sorry that she suffered in her final long illness? She
should have suffered more. This woman was evil. A monster. The most
horrible criminal imaginable.

Why? Because she kidnapped my daughter. She destroyed my entire
family. And here, I was trying to be nice to her, feeling sorry for
her, afraid her feelings might get hurt, and she interpreted that as a
sign of weakness, allowing her to go on a twenty year campaign
attacking me and my family.

If Shelby Roberts had died 16 years ago, my whole life would be
different. Here is this obsessive, compulsive, 400 pound woman who had
nothing else to do with her life but kidnap my children. She had this
perverse theory as to why she can commit such horrible crimes and yet
go to heaven. She said that one does not get into heaven because of
good works. One goes to heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as her Lord
and Savior. Therefore, it matters not what crimes one commits. Just by
accepting Jesus Christ, kidnapping small children and other crimes are
overlooked by God, she said.

As to the four commandments she violated, they include:
1. Honor the father and mother.
2. Thou shall not steal.
3. Thou shall not testify as a false witness against thy neighbor.
4. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife, his slave, his maid, his
ox, his donkey, or anything else that is thy neighbor's.
I once asked this question of her husband: How could he violate four
of the Ten Commandments by stealing my daughter and still believe that
he has been saved and is going to heaven?

He replied that the Ten Commandments have been abolished by Jesus and
so you do not have to obey them any more.

But what I believe is that she is not going there. I also suspect that
Shelby Roberts did not really believe in this Jesus bull****. She
kidnapped my daughter because she could get away from it, and she did,
because now that she is dead she will never be punished for her
crimes.

She had lots of help. Shelby Roberts spent four years on her campaign
to have my daughters kidnapped, using her job as an office secretary
to write letters all over the world. She recruited professional
kidnappers, criminals to assist her in her schemes, criminals like
Lawrence Janow and Michael Gamble and Bill Petty. I have never
forgotten them and never will. I will continue to focus on them,
calling for their arrests and criminal prosecutions and for long
prison terms for them.

Let there be no mistake. This was a cold blooded kidnapping of an
eight year old child, who I never got back until she became an adult.
Shelby Roberts had no legal connection with this child, no right to
her at all. She was obviously obsessed with wanting this child, a
child she could never have by biological means.

My daughter was kidnapped on October 7, 1990 in Fujairah, United Arab
Emirates, on the coast of the Arabian Sea, and brought to America. The
kidnapping was not carefully planned and should not have succeeded. It
succeeded due to a coincidence that Shaikh Rasheed, the Ruler of
Dubai, died on the same day and a curfew had been declared. This
stopped the police from looking for my daughter and enabled the
kidnappers already in a taxi to take her straight to the airport.

However, before then, Shelby Roberts had already spent four years
trying to kidnap my daughter. We had escaped from the kidnappers as
they chased us across several countries, Thailand, Malaysia and the
United Arab Emirates. I later found out that there had been an earlier
attempt to kidnap my daughter in Kandy, Sri Lanka, but it had failed.
So, Shelby Roberts was going to keep trying again and again until she
succeeded. According to her own testimony, she spent $40,000 (forty
thousand dollars) to kidnap my daughter, until she finally succeeded.
With that kind of money to invest, almost anybodies child could be
kidnapped.

Now, Shelby Roberts has succeeded. She committed a horrible crime and
she has escaped from punishment, unless there is punishment by God, if
he exists, and Shelby Roberts obviously did not really believe in
that.

My daughter, the same daughter who was kidnapped, who is now an adult,
wrote to me yesterday, "Your life long dream has come true".

Not really true. This is an exaggeration., Of course, it is obvious
that I would be happy that Shelby Roberts is finally dead, but it was
not my life long dream. It was only my dream for the last 20 years. If
Shelby Roberts had died of her 400 pound obesity in 1986, my family
would not have had to spend four years running from the kidnappers she
kept hiring and my family would not have been broken up and destroyed
16 years ago when she finally succeeded.

Also, my daughter still does not understand that I was trying to be
nice to Shelby, feeling sorry for her, and trying to help her. Some of
these events happened before she was born.

On March 9, 1975, I was struck by a car and both of my legs were
broken while I was trying to flag down a passing motorist, after my
car had broken down at 4:00 AM on a remote road in Upstate New York
just one mile from the Canadian border. It was five degrees below zero
and I was in danger of freezing to death. A passing drunk driver named
Maurice Glaude hit both my car and me. I was lucky not to have been
killed. I spent two weeks in the hospital in Plattsburgh New York and
then was Medivaked down to Lynchburg. I spent six months in bed in my
mother's home recovering from my two broken legs. I was already in the
process of perfecting my appeals in my lawsuits against the SEC, which
I ultimately won, so I spent six months reading law books, which is
how I became so proficient filing court cases. My mother hired a cute
high school girl named Pam Overstreet to type the legal briefs I was
filing in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
However, on some days Pam could not make it so we found a competent
secretary, Shelby Roberts, to type my legal briefs instead.

There were two incidents which influenced my relationship with her.
One occurred when my father, Leroy Sloan, called. By then, I was able
to walk a bit on crutches. Shelby answered the phone. I was lying on
the couch in my mother's living room. My father asked for me. Shelby
replied that I could not come to the phone right now. My father
immediately hung up. I scolded Shelby because she should have asked
me. My father rarely called and was easily upset. This was one of the
few times when my father ever called and I had no way to call him
back, so I was upset that Shelby had answered my father without asking
me. With that, Shelby started crying like a small child.

Another more serious incident occurred one day when Shelby was not
there. I was alone. Two men in suits and ties knocked on the door to
my mother's house. I called out that they could come in. The two men
came in and started preaching to me about the word of God. My mother
was not involved in any religious organization, so this could not have
involved her in any way. Also, my mother NEVER allowed strangers in
her house. The times when anybody came into her house, other than very
close friends or family members, or employees like Shelby Roberts, I
could count on the fingers of one hand. Thus, I was perplexed when
these two religious preachers who knew my name and a fair amount me
started telling me about the Word of God.

After about ten minutes, politely as I could, I told them but sorry my
mother does not allow strangers into her house under any circumstances
and they would have to leave. They left right away. Indeed, my mother
was extremely angry when she got home and I told her what had
happened.

We figured out, and this was obvious, that Shelby Roberts had
something to do with this. We knew that Shelby Roberts was a religious
nut and she was the type who would be sending preachers to my house.
However, I never told Shelby about this incident. The next time Shelby
came to my house to type my legal briefs, she only typed for a few
minutes, when she broke down and started crying uncontrollably. She
never said what she was crying about, but I realized and it was
obvious that she had sent the two preachers who were probably from her
church, the Temple Baptist Church, and she was upset because I had
kicked them out of the house.

This was conformed about 15 years later when Charles Roberts alluded
to this specific incident, when he said that they had tried to bring
me the Word of God but I had rejected it. This gave them justification
later to kidnap my daughter, according to Charles.

Because of these two incidents, I was exceptionally careful not say
anything in even the slightest way that might upset Shelby and cause
her to cry. Also, I did not realize how dangerous and vicious she was.
I thought that she really believed in this God stuff.

Seven years later, after this incident, after I married, had a
daughter, but the mother of my daughter abandoned the child and went
back to her native Pakistan, I hired Shelby Roberts as a baby sitter.
Normally, a parent should be very strict with a baby sitter. However,
I knew that I could not scold Shelby even in the slightest. That is
why I let her take liberties I should not have allowed. That is why
she perceived me as weak and she may even have believed that she could
kidnap my daughter and get away with it.

And, of course, she did get away with it, because now she is beyond
the reach of the law. However., most of the criminals who helped her
kidnap my daughter are still around and, as long as I am alive, I will
never forget them. There is a long list, including many government
officials who were beholding politically to her leader, Jerry Falwell,
and therefore helped her commit these crimes. At the top of the list
are, of course, her husband, Charles Roberts and his son, Jay Roberts
( removed Sloan's libels and death threats against law officers etc )
members of their criminal gang, be sure to remind them that Sam Sloan
has not forgotten about them and about what these monstrous criminals
have done to his family.

Sam Sloan

Mary Jane and Peter Aravena Sloan out of Gate Anda Sloan
Baby "Torrid" (aborted) out of Gate Passion Julinsey
Shamema Sloan out of Gate Honzagool Sloan-Khalid
Jessica Sloan out of Gate Vithanage Shanthilatha-Yensabai
Michael and Anusha Sloan out of Gate Dayawathie Rankoth
George Sloan and Geeta by other fathers out of Rankoth
Sandra Sloan and Baby x (aborted) out of Gate Kayo Kimura
2+1+0+1+2+1 is 7, not 8. Cuckoo Sam, George is not yours!
There are probably more dead fetuses, but unlike Sam, we
only detail what is supported by evidence.
Did Linda Groome die of natural causes? IS THAT PROVEN???
Anda Sloan was a wife of Sam. Honzagool was a wife of Sam.
Shanti and Kayo are only bigamous "wives" of Sam. INS must
be called. Sloan is some piece of work.


Archived.

"It will be interesting to see what documents they claim to
have that proves that they did not kidnap my daughter."
This is not how the legal system works, Sam. The onus of proof
falls upon your shoulders, as you are plaintiff and alligator.

Mr.Vidmar



What's an "alligator?" ROTFLMAO!!!!!








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































  #7   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,va.politics,va.general
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Sam Sloan

Just keep talking about Jesus to this guy.

Remember they are really crazy about all this stupid Jesus bull****.
  #8   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 05:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2008
Posts: 451
Default Sam Sloan

On Feb 20, 9:08*pm, samsloan wrote:
Just keep talking about Jesus to this guy.

Remember they are really crazy about all this stupid Jesus bull****.



Are the teachings of the Prophet Issa part of your core beliefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw-A_sibxI

It's cool if they are, cool if they aren't.

But one wonders whether the "Real Sam Sloan" is merely a hypothetical.
  #9   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 12:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Sam Sloan

On Feb 21, 12:49*am, billbrock wrote:
On Feb 20, 9:08*pm, samsloan wrote:

Just keep talking about Jesus to this guy.


Remember they are really crazy about all this stupid Jesus bull****.


Are the teachings of the Prophet Issa part of your core beliefs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw-A_sibxI

It's cool if they are, cool if they aren't.

But one wonders whether the "Real Sam Sloan" is merely a hypothetical.


Let me tell you a little about Jay Roberts.

He was raised as a true believer of Jesus and he was very devout.

However, when he was in his 20s he strayed from the true path and put
aside the ways of the Lord.

And, so, having lost the true way and having strayed from the right
path, he lusted only after pleasure and became happy and gay.

And so he adopted the gay name of Darrell, and thus became Darrell Jay
Roberts.

But when his parents, Charles and Shelby, found out about this, they
were shocked, but he was still their son so they brought him back to
Jesus.

And they introduced him to a fine young woman and arranged for Darrell
to marry her.

Darrell married her so that he would give up his gay ways and return
to the teachings of Jesus.

Hallelujah, so strong were the teachings of Jesus that Darrell put
aside his gay ways and became straight again.

Glory to God on high.

Yours in Jesus

Sam Sloan
  #10   Report Post  
Old February 21st 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2008
Posts: 451
Default Sam Sloan

On Feb 21, 6:32*am, samsloan wrote:
On Feb 21, 12:49*am, billbrock wrote:

On Feb 20, 9:08*pm, samsloan wrote:


Just keep talking about Jesus to this guy.


Remember they are really crazy about all this stupid Jesus bull****.


Are the teachings of the Prophet Issa part of your core beliefs?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw-A_sibxI


It's cool if they are, cool if they aren't.


But one wonders whether the "Real Sam Sloan" is merely a hypothetical.


Let me tell you a little about Jay Roberts.

He was raised as a true believer of Jesus and he was very devout.

However, when he was in his 20s he strayed from the true path and put
aside the ways of the Lord.

And, so, having lost the true way and having strayed from the right
path, he lusted only after pleasure and became happy and gay.

And so he adopted the gay name of Darrell, and thus became Darrell Jay
Roberts.

But when his parents, Charles and Shelby, found out about this, they
were shocked, but he was still their son so they brought him back to
Jesus.

And they introduced him to a fine young woman and arranged for Darrell
to marry her.

Darrell married her so that he would give up his gay ways and return
to the teachings of Jesus.

Hallelujah, so strong were the teachings of Jesus that Darrell put
aside his gay ways and became straight again.

Glory to God on high.

Yours in Jesus

Sam Sloan


Assume arguendo that all you say is true. What harm has Jay Roberts
done to another human being? What hypocrisy have you exposed?

The Prophet Jesus is of course central to Islamic eschatology.

To pose the question again:

Are the teachings of the Prophet Issa part of your core beliefs?

Or was your conversion to Islam another flag of convenience?

You may certainly decline to answer (these are intrusive questions),
but you need not undermine the reputations of others in the process.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Request for Arbitration of Paul Rubin vs. Sam Sloan Sam Sloan rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 45 March 27th 06 04:38 AM
Request for Arbitration of Paul Rubin vs. Sam Sloan Sam Sloan alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) 45 March 27th 06 04:38 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017