Old February 22nd 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,re.games.chess.misc

Default Does Phil Understand.....

just how moronic he sounds? See:
http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...ding/#comments

Cograts to Dylan McClain for giving more rope to the Scourge of Brattleboro.
Old February 22nd 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 22, 9:38*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
just how moronic he sounds? *See:http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...in-lawsuit-aga...

Congrats to Dylan McClain for giving more rope to the Scourge of Brattleboro.

I'm still trying to understand this part of Phil's Phroth:

"...who do not declared (sic) their own interests in it - who refused
to admit that interest to me personally."

Does the Brattleboro Bedlam expect Brian Lafferty, a person named in
the article as being sued by Susan Polgar, to head up his posting with
"I am being sued by Susan Polgar?" And in addition Mr. Lafferty must
send an email to Philth Innes explaining he is being sued by Susan
Polgar?
Old February 22nd 09, 04:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 22, 9:38*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
just how moronic he sounds? *See:http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2009...in-lawsuit-aga...

Cograts to Dylan McClain for giving more rope to the Scourge of Brattleboro.

"On my previous writing the NY Times removed a message not up to its
standards, but since postings here are audited, it seems NY Times
Gambit Blog needed to be reminded of itís (sic) standards." The whole
sentence is a (sic) from the standpoint of sense.