Old February 22nd 09, 04:10 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Complaint filed in Sloan vs. Smith, George W. Bush, et al

Samuel H. Sloan
1664 Davidson Ave., Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453-7877

Tel. 917-507-7226

February 23, 2009

Judy Farabee
Clerk, United States District Court
1101 Court Street
Room A66
Lynchburg, VA 24504

Sloan v. Smith, Civil Action No. 6:09-cv-00005-nkm

Dear Ms. Farabee,

Enclosed herewith please find Forms AO 399 signed and returned by
seven of the defendants in this case. These include Ray Fitzgerald,
Charles Roberts and Jay Roberts.

One attorney has notified me that he will be appearing for the four
other defendants. He is:

Robert E. Draim
Hudgins Law Firm
515 King Street, Suite 400
Alexandria VA 22314
703-739-3300

He indicates that he will be appearing on behalf of:

Dorchen Leidholdt
Alexander Karam
Jill Zuccardy
Rosemonde Pierre-Louis

All of the four above are present or former employees of the mis-named
organization "Sanctuary for Families".

Most of the named defendants herein have apparently received their
copy of the summons and complaint that I mailed them in accordance
with Rule 4(d) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, since my
envelopes addressed to them and mailed on January 25, 2009 have not
been returned by the post office.

However, nine of the envelopes were returned by the post office. These
were addressed to:

Michael W. Cox
Lawrence Janow
Morgan E. Scott
Sue H. Roe
George H. W. Bush
Roy B. Willett
Stephen R. Pattison
John P. Butler
Khalid Shaikh Muhammad

I have on February 21, 2009 re-mailed the summons and complaint along
with Forms AO 398 and AO 399 to the following new or better addresses:

Michael W. Cox
1988 Galts Mill Rd
Madison Heights, VA 24572

Lawrence Janow
P. O. Box 50
Amherst, VA 24521

Morgan E. Scott
8639 Roanoke Road
Elliston, VA 24087-3919

Honorable Sue H. Roe
Aiken County Probate Court
P.O. Box 1576
Aiken, SC 29802

George H. W. Bush
9 SW Oak Drive
Houston TX 77056

Assuming that these five envelopes do not come back, only the
addresses of the following defendants remain unresolved:

Roy B. Willett
John P. Butler
Stephen R. Pattison
Khalid Shaikh Muhammad

To explain: I sent the summons and complaint and a notice pursuant to
Rule 4 (d) to the correct listed address for Roy B. Willett. It came
back market "UTF" which means "Unable to Forward". I cannot tell if he
simply refused it, but this is a possibility. His case is a mystery.
He is a former judge of the Roanoke Circuit Court, yet he is no longer
listed as either a judge or a lawyer. He is not listed in the Social
Security Death Index either.

My envelope to John P. Butler was returned by the Richmond Virginia
office of the FBI along with a letter saying that there is no such
person in their office. He was with the FBI for many years. I wonder
where he went.

My envelope to Stephen R. Pattison came back marked "Return to Sender
Recipient is not listed in D O S [Department of State] Directory".
There are three persons named Stephen R. Pattison listed in the online
telephone directories, but I have no way of knowing which one is the
one who kidnapped my mother.

My envelope addressed to Khalid Shaikh Muhammed c/o Guantanamo Bay
Detention Center came back marked "insufficient address". When I
initially filed my complaint herein, there was no confirmation as to
where Khalid Shaikh Muhammed was. However, only a few days after the
new president took office, it was confirmed in the news reports that
Khalid Shaikh Muhammed is a prisoner in Guantanamo. He is there
because of his alleged involvement in 9/11, but he was involved in
this case too. I believe that he holds the secret to where the missing
mother of the subject child is. Honzagool, the mother of the subject
child, has been missing since 1983. She was last seen in Pakistan in
November 1983. It is not only me who cannot find her. Zia-ul-Haq, the
late President of Pakistan, was searching for her. Many high officials
of Pakistan, the Royal Family of Chitral, Pakistan (she is a member of
that family) and her brothers and uncles in Village Damik, Drosh,
Chitral, Pakistan, have all been searching for Honzagool. Drosh, where
Honzagool is from, is also the place where Osama Bin Laden is widely
believed to be hiding now. I believe that Khalid Shaikh Muhammed knows
where Honzagool is, so I have been trying to serve him with a federal
summons, so that he will tell us, provided that I can find out where
he is.

I have checked the Social Security Death Index and it appears that all
four of the above people are still alive.

To explain the other defendants listed above:

My initial envelope to Former Sheriff Michael W. Cox addressed to the
Amherst County Sheriff's Department in Amherst Virginia was returned
to me marked "Return to Sender No Longer at this Address".

Sheriff Michael W. Cox has not been with the Amherst County Sheriff's
Department for more than a decade, but I am sure they know where he is
and I thought they would probably give it to him. He was removed from
being sheriff in a corruption scandal shortly after his involvement in
kidnapping my daughter. The corruption scandal had nothing to do with
my daughter, but had to do with a very high stakes poker game in which
Sheriff Cox, Judge Michael Gamble and Judge Lawrence Gamble were
alleged to be regular players. This alleged poker game involving the
alleged Amherst County Sheriff and two alleged Amherst County Judges
was the subject of a criminal trial in federal court before Judge Turk
in the mid-1990s, but I do not know the details or the outcome. The
new address to which I mailed the summons on Saturday to Former
Sheriff Cox has been verified as his correct current home address.

The initial envelope addressed to Former Judge Lawrence Janow was sent
to his correct current home address. However, it was returned marked
"NMR" meaning no "No Mail Receptacle". He lives on a back county road
and apparently he does not have a mail box. The address to which I
mailed him the summons on Saturday is listed as his correct mailing
address on the Virginia State Bar website.

The initial envelope addressed to Morgan Scott at the US Courthouse in
Roanoke Virginia was returned marked "Unknown Unable to Forward".
Morgan Scott was for many years the US Attorney in Roanoke and later
the Clerk of the Federal Court. I am surprised that he is now
"unknown". The new address which I have listed above is listed as his
current address on the Virginia State Bar website.

The initial envelope addressed to Judge Sue H. Roe was sent to her
residence address. It was returned marked "Return to Sender -
Unopened-". She probably thought I was sending her official business
of the court, rather than a summons and complaint. I have now sent it
to her address in her courthouse.

The initial envelope addressed to Former President George H. W. Bush
was returned marked first with the handwritten address, probably
written by a postal clerk, "9 West Oaks" and then with another
handwritten note "5631-UTF". UTF means Unable to Forward. I would like
to find out what the code 5631 means.

Very Truly Yours,

Samuel H. Sloan
Old February 25th 09, 12:13 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Opps . . . I guess this discussion is now mute . . .
http://www.vawd.uscourts.gov/OPINION....DISMISSAL.PDF