Old February 24th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Polgar Ordered the Hacking

It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? Paul did it? Stay tuned.
Old February 24th 09, 12:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 24, 6:19*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. *Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. *If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? *A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? *Paul did it? Stay tuned.

"What will she say about the evidence against her? A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? Paul did it? Stay tuned. "

As the Worm turns will be continued...but first some scenes from the
next episode. Paul squirming and separating out maggots in his rice
bowl... Susie sprinkles paprika in an attempt to find pecker tracks
from her domesticated woodpecker, Gregorius...Who even now chokes on
his curds and roe.

Old February 24th 09, 01:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 24, 6:19*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. *Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. *If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? *A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? *Paul did it? Stay tuned.

You have forgotten the "somebody stole my American Express Cerdit Card
Number" defense.

There is no doubt that Polgar will refuse to testify. The question is:
What will the judge do then? What are the possibilities? I suppose
that the judge could ultimately order her detained and jailed for
contempt if she refuses to answer questions, but I doubt that this
case will go that far.

Old February 24th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 24, 6:19*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. *Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. *If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? *A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? *Paul did it? Stay tuned.

She'll get a personal troll in Brattleboro to hint that someone else
on RGCP is responsible. Stylistic analysis will 'prove' it.

Speaking of which, as part of the discovery process, can USCF obtain
correspondence from Polgar's associates? I have two of them in mind.
Both were in TN around the time the infamous "Net Zero" account was
used.
Old February 24th 09, 03:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

The Historian wrote:
On Feb 24, 6:19 am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? Paul did it? Stay tuned.

She'll get a personal troll in Brattleboro to hint that someone else
on RGCP is responsible. Stylistic analysis will 'prove' it.

Speaking of which, as part of the discovery process, can USCF obtain
correspondence from Polgar's associates?

Probably yes. The USCF already has a tremendous amount of material
obtained by subpoena.

Old February 24th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

samsloan wrote:
[...]

The judge can order a US Marshall to bring her to the courthouse for a
deposition. More likely is that the judge will give her until a date
certain to comply with discovery or see her answer stricken, her
testimony at trial limited and/or a judgment entered against her.
Judges, particularly Federal judges, don't play games with parties
resisting discovery by non-compliance with the Federal Rules of Civil
Procedure as to discovery. It's a very big, no no.

Old February 24th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 24, 6:19*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
It was revealed in Federal court yesterday that the USCF now has real
evidence that Susan Polgar directed Gregory Alexander to commit the
crime of hacking into Randy Hough's email account. *Discovery as to her
now begins in San Francisco. *If she doesn't engage in discovery, I
suspect this judge will not hesitate to compel discovery as to her.

What will she say about the evidence against her? *A conspiracy?
Someone hacked her computer? *Paul did it? Stay tuned.

The USCF made claim they have proof. Such proof has not been examined.
Until such time, there is no proof.

What if Polgar lays claim that she has proof to the contrary? Will you
accept that as well? I won't. Nor do I blindly accept the USCF
assertion.

Old February 24th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 24, 9:03*am, The Historian wrote:

She'll get a personal troll in Brattleboro to hint that someone else
on RGCP is responsible.

I think you meant "apologist" or "shill". A troll is
an ugly critter that lives under bridges, collecting
tolls from all those who pass; it can also be used
to describe folks who craft newsgroup postings
such as to deliberately elicit an irate response...
such as this: "I think Bobby Fischer is probably
the weakest world champion ever. His games
suck, and he was vastly over-rated." -- T. Roll

Stylistic analysis will 'prove' it.

Wrong direction. The purported stylistic or
syntax analyst is LP, and if LP had parroted
LE in this matter, then Dr. IMnes would have
automatically parroted him in turn. Fact is, in
this case we have the good Dr. IMnes acting
on his own, with no control from the ratpack;
I know that's hard to believe, but it's true. The
Evans ratpack has not really gotten involved
in this mess; LP has suggested that SP ought
not to have run, while LE and RK have said
nothing at all (as far as I know).

Speaking of which, as part of the discovery process, can USCF obtain
correspondence from Polgar's associates? I have two of them in mind.
Both were in TN around the time the infamous "Net Zero" account was
used.

I keep seeing postings regarding how the
sinister SP/PT duo are now doomed; about
how the long arm of the law is reaching out
to touch someone. But I note that nobody
is fined a bazillion dollars or in jail, and that
makes me wonder-- will everyone involved
perhaps die of old age long before the arm
can even move? Is the hand so slow as
to lose the game on time, despite a
theoretically winning position? Has Time
itself slowed to a crawl? Where is Mr.
Einstein, when you really need him... .

-- help bot

Old February 24th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

help bot wrote:
[...]

Relatively speaking, it's a rather shattering/sobering experience, I
would think, to have any law enforcement, let alone the Secret Service
arrive at your door and search your home. I've seen it done down the
block to drug dealers when we lived in New Orleans, and the kids in the
apartment, 8 to 12 years old, were traumatized. I feel for Gregory's
kids if they were present.