Old February 24th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mr Sloan, the mystery of your attacker "foad"

On Feb 23, 8:57*am, "Mr.Vidmar" wrote:
samsloan wrote:
On Feb 23, 8:03 am, "B. Lafferty " wrote:

The tip off if "gnlink"

LOL!

However, the above anonymous poster seems to make a strong case that
you, Brian Lafferty, are "foad".

foad has long seemed to be a lawyer or to have some knowledge of the
law. He has seemed to come in from the misc.legal group. However, his
animus towards me would seem to be uncharacteristic of any random
lawyer.

I remember that when the first proof appeared that Bob Bennett was
Paul Truong. I did not believe it because they seemed to have opposite
writing styles and personalities. Paul Truong at that time seemed to
be a nice sweet guy who was friendly with everybody, whereas Bob
Bennett was attacking everybody.

However, we eventually found out that Bob Bennett and Paul Truong were
the same person.

Similarly, here, I believe the case that Brian Lafferty is foad is
strong enough that I will henceforth consider it to be a real
possibility.

Sam Sloan

Sam, I've never posted as "foad." *You've been taken in by another
fraud. I've also never used, or even heard of, the purported Bogner
email address.

I suspect that what is going on here is that Truong knows that the game
is now completely over for Sue. There is more that is about to come out
which, I am told, will amaze even the most jaded as to Polgar's actions
and character. *I'm not privy to the facts of that, but it will come out
shortly. *I suspect her attorney, Leigh, already knows, as does Susan.

Will Sue face indictment in the near future? *Stay tuned for the real
news, not nomen Truong's ramblings.- Hide quoted text -

Lafferty doesn't appear to be foad:

1) foad seems to lack Lafferty's morbid obsession with Susan Polgar;
2) foad seems to be intelligent.

Scorn, and slight regard,

zdrakec
Old February 24th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

zdrakec wrote:
Lafferty doesn't appear to be foad:

1) foad seems to lack Lafferty's morbid obsession with Susan Polgar;
2) foad seems to be intelligent.

Scorn, and slight regard,

zdrakec

zdrakec is as naive in 2009 as he was in 2007. Syntax is not all that
Brain puts on and off.