Old February 24th 09, 11:24 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

Default They did it again: Sloan vs. George Bush et al Dismissed Sua Sponte

The federal complaint I filed in Lynchburg Virginia Federal Court on
January 20, 2009, 5 minutes and 35 seconds after George W. Bush left
office has just been dismissed sua sponte by federal Judge Norman K.
Moon.

The decisions are available he

http://www.anusha.com/moon-opinon.pdf
http://www.anusha.com/moon-order.pdf

What is especially shocking about this decision is that Judge Moon is
a close friend and associate of Judge Turk and they sit on the same
court together. Judge Turk is a defendant in this case. In cases where
a judge is sued it is standard that all other judges who sit together
in the same court disqualify themselves and the case is assigned to a
judge from another district. I know of no instance where a judge has
sat in judgment of another judge on the same bench.

The fact that Judge Moon did not follow this standard procedure of
disqualifying himself and having the case assigned to another judge
can lead to no other conclusion than the judge is in on the RICO
Conspiracy.

This dismissal was sua sponte in that no motion to dismiss or for any
other relief had been filed and no defendant had even appeared except
for Jay Roberts who had appeared pro se.

Back in the early 1990s, Judge Turk had dismissed two complaints sua
sponte only one day after they were filed and obviously after not
having read them. The third took a bit longer to be dismissed sua
sponte because I had filed it in a different court in order to avoid
Judge Turk but that other judge took a month before transferring it to
Judge Turk who then dismissed it sua sponte.

Judge Moon makes numerous factually wrong statements in his decision.
He says that he is dismissing my complaint on the grounds of res
judicata. This is not a valid reason because almost none of the
defendants to this case were defendants in any prior case, so res
judicata does not apply. In addition, the causes of action are
different and no prior case has raised these causes of action. The
first cause of action is the Amherst County Deputy Sheriff contacting
all of my Internet Service Providers in 2008 and 2009 and threatening
them thereby inducing them to delete my websites. The last case
involving Judge Turk was filed in 1994 which is 15 years ago and
before the internet even existed. The second cause of action is that
the defendants have been covering up the kidnapping of my mother and
my daughter to this day. That cause of action relates to current
events and not to litigation that took place more than a decade ago.
Also my causes of action against four attorneys involved in "Sanctuary
for Families" concerns current events in 2005-2009 which has nothing
to do with events of the early 1990s.

Judge Moon repeatedly states that a "loss of custody" was not a
kidnapping . Not true. My daughter Shamema Honzagool is the daughter
of a Pakistani woman named Honzagool. Honzagool went back to her
native Pakistan in 1982 shortly after the child was born in New York
and never returned. Nobody knows where she is but it is believed that
she is still alive and is being held by affiliates of the Taliban.
Shamema lived with me her father in the United Arab Emirates until
October 7, 1990 when she was kidnapped from the front yard of my house
by hired agents of Charles, Shelby and Jay Roberts and Jerry Falwell
and brought to Madison Heights Virginia near Lynchburg. Neither
Charles, Shelby nor Jay Roberts had legal custody of the child when
this kidnapping took place. After the child, aged 8, had been
kidnapped and brought to Virginia, Charles and Shelby Roberts applied
for custody which was eventually corruptly granted by judges Janow and
Gamble. This was obviously a violation of international law and human
rights. I had legal custody in a previously filed case in New York
where the child was born so Virginia had no jurisdiction under the
Uniform Child Custody Act.

Also, Judge Moon recites a bunch of federal cases that I have been
involved in, apparently claiming that I am a habitual litigant. This
is not true either. He cites 19 cases over 19 years, which is not a
large number, one a year, and I won some of those cases. For example
he cites a case where involving Ishi Press in California where I was a
defendant and alleged to have violated the Sherman Anti Trust Act by
monopolizing the game of go. The complaint was dismissed as frivolous
as the game of go is played by more than 50 million active players
world wide and nobody could monopolize it. There are also cases
involving the Republican Party in 2004 where I was nominated as the
Republican Party candidate for US Congress but then the Party
officials had me kicked off the ballot when they found that I was anti-
Bush. There are also the Fake Sam Sloan cases now going on in federal
district courts around the country, one of which I won, and there are
the cases involving the kidnapping of my daughter, two of which were
United States vs. Sloan. Incidentally the files of those two cases
seem to have been lost, but the 649-page counter claim I filed
entitled Sloan vs, United States survives in the files.

This accounts for all 19 cases since 1990.

I will naturally file a petition for rehearing, ask that Judge Moon
disqualify himself and eventually appeal. However, my chances in the
notoriously right-wing Fourth Circuit are slim-to-none considering the
make-up of that court (unless it has improved recently).

Any help anyone would be willing to give would be appreciated.

Sam Sloan
http://www.samsownbooks.com
Old February 24th 09, 11:35 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

http://www.anusha.com/moon-opinion.pdf

Old February 25th 09, 03:30 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

"samsloan" wrote in message

Any help anyone would be willing to give would be appreciated.

Sam:

As I read the opinion, the court has found you to be ****brained as a matter
of law, viz.: " the convoluted and redundant narratives and far fetched
legal conclusions render the complaint nearly incomprehensible." Moreover
the court issues a rather unprecendented "warning to plaintiff" that should
he submit any further "frivolous and duplicative" filings the judge will
wipe his ass with them and jam them down plaintiff's throat, uh no wait,
that's not it, he said should plaintiff submit any furhter "frivolous and
duplicative" filings he'd enjoin plaintiff from further waste of judicial
resources and would consider imposing monetary sanctions as well. All in all
you seem to have scored a great legal victory of such precedential value
that it might get reported in various federal and state registers, which
needless to say is big time. In light of the judge's opinion, your idea of
appealing the decision and getting him to recuse himself is a good one. One
theory you might consider is that the judge's name is Judge Moon and that
because the moon is made of green cheese, which is the same color as US
currency, and money is what Susan Polgar allegedly stole money from the
he-man women haters chess club that you belong to that therefore a cause of
action lies under section 312(c) of the Migratory Bird Act and also the
Treaty of Westphalia. Just make sure that in the appeal you mention a bunch
of stuff about the newsgroups you read because that information might be
quite important and for god sake make sure you ARCHIVE everything in Google.
Good luck.

Your pal

Brian Laughinstock, Administrative Law Clerk