Old February 25th 09, 06:13 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Complaint filed in Sloan vs. Smith, George W. Bush, et al

On 23 Feb 2009 05:34:17 -0800 samsloan wrote:
I am very concerned about what appears to be a threatening letter
directed at court personnel.

There were many similar letters directed at Judge Chin in my New York
case. I suspect that Judge Chin knew about them and was not concerned.
However, the people in the Lynchburg court may not feel that way.

I would hope that the FBI would get on this case and find out who is
doing it.

Dear Mr. Slaon,

Thank you for your communication.

We carefully investigated all the incidents you reported.

We found who made all the online threats against so many judges.

For example, there was a death threat against Judge Sue H. Roe sent
to news//va.politics, news//va.general etc) on 4/25/2006 in message
, where there appeared --

Judge Roe is in my cross-hairs too. She is a criminal and for as
long as I live I will keep trying".

We traced who sent that. It was the user of 68.199.110.255 which
is run by Verio Net. The billpayer for that ISP connection is --

Samuel H. Sloan.

This same person Samuel H. Sloan is probably responsible for many
other online threats against justice and law enforcement officers
as well as a reported threat to an administrative law judge who
ruled against him in a NYTLC case.

We observe that the surname of the person who threatened a Lady
Judge etcetera is very similar to your name (Sloan cf. Slaon).

Are you associated with this person? I would be grateful if you
could phone me on 1-850-275-0097 with confirmation. We will
expect you to call in to our office so we can wrap up this enquiry.
Please bring your wife, and some older photographs of both of
you. This is to eliminate some other possibilities. Did she look
this way when you first met, or does she frequently ride a bicycle?

Yours faithfully,

Agent Patrick Yoes

FBI Headquarters (Looney Tunes Dept.), Lynchburg
"VA, committed to executing more people than TX"

Web Addresses -
https://www.cotse.net/cgi-bin/mixnews.cgi
https://www.awxcnx.de/mm-anon-news.htm
https://www.bananasplit.info/cgi-bin/anon.cgi
http://www.privacylover.com

email -

Old February 25th 09, 09:06 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Feb 25, 1:13*am,
wrote:
On 23 Feb 2009 05:34:17 -0800 samsloan wrote:

I am very concerned about what appears to be a threatening letter
directed at court personnel.

There were many similar letters directed at Judge Chin in my New York
case. I suspect that Judge Chin knew about them and was not concerned.
However, the people in the Lynchburg court may not feel that way.

I would hope that the FBI would get on this case and find out who is
doing it.

Dear Mr. Slaon,

Thank you for your communication.

We carefully investigated all the incidents you reported.

We found who made all the online threats against so many judges.

For example, there was a death threat against Judge Sue H. Roe sent
to news//va.politics, news//va.general etc) on 4/25/2006 in , where there appeared --

[...]

archived. This came from:

Newsgroups:
alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.g ames.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:13:32 +0100
Old April 16th 09, 08:58 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS
FOR THE FOURTH CIRCUIT

-against-
Affidavit of Service
Hon. Norman K. Moon

On April 16, 2009 the undersigned served the within petition for a
writ of mandamus and/or prohibition by mailing a true copy of the same
in a secured envelope with postage fully paid addressed to:

Judge Norman K. Moon
United States District Court
1101 Court Street
Room A66
Lynchburg, VA 24504

Robert E. Draim
Hudgins Law Firm
515 King Street, Suite 400
Alexandria VA 22314
703-739-3300

Alexander W. Bell
Bell & Schneider
PO Box 739
Lynchburg VA 24505
434-528-0411

Charles Roberts
427 Amelon Road
Madison Heights VA 24572

Jay Roberts
141 Odins Bow Drive
Madison Heights VA 24572

_______________________
Samuel H. Sloan

Sworn to before me this
16th day of April 2009

_______________________
NOTARY PUBLIC

Exhibit A

Order of the Bronx New York Supreme Court dated June 4, 1982, granting
custody of Shamema Honzagool Sloan to the mother, Honzagool, with
visitation to the father, Ismail Sloan.

Exhibit B

Order of the Bronx New York Supreme Court dated October 25, 1994,
modifying the previous order and granting full legal custody of
Shamema Honzagool Sloan to the father, Ismail Sloan.

These two orders establish that at all times the jurisdiction of the
custody of Shamema Honzagool Sloan was with the Bronx New York Supreme
Court and that, under the Uniform Child Custody Act, no other state
had the right to determine the custody of this child.

The judges in Amherst County Virginia knew about these orders but
ignored them.

Exhibit C

Order by Judge James C. Turk dated April 20, 1994 sua sponte
dismissing the complaint, stating that Plaintiff “alleges that his
daughters adoptive parents have placed hjer in a private Christian
School despite his daughters Islamic Faith”. This decision repeatedly
refers to Shamema Honzagool Sloan as having been “adopted”. This was
not true. Shamema Honzagool Sloan was never adopted. This sua sponte
decision is filled with false statements which Judge Turk must have
gotten from somewhere else, as there was nothing like that in the
papers which had been filed in this case.

Exhibit D

Petition for Rehearing by Ismail Sloan dated May 4, 1994 pointing out
that Judge Turk's statement that Shamema Honzagool Sloan had been
adopted was false, as she had never been adopted. This petition also
demanded that Judge Turk recuse himself from the case on the grounds
of bias.

Exhibit E

Memorandum Opinion of Judge Turk dated May 20, 1994 stating “the court
based its decision on the belief that plaintiff's daughter had been
adopted and that, therefore, plaintiff did not have a legal right to a
say in the education of his daughter. Plaintiff now states, and this
court has verified, that plaintiff's daughter has not been adopted.”

After admitting this mistake, Judge Turk goes on to say “The Court has
learned that custody of plaintiff's daughter is vested with the
Amherst County Department of Social Services” . . . . “it appears that
plaintiff's daughter has been placed in a foster home”.

These statements were completely false. The Amherst County Department
of Social Services had no involvement in this case. The child was not
in a foster home. The child was being held by kidnappers, including
Charles and Shelby Roberts and members of the Jerry Falwell
organization. The fact that Judge Turk keeps making findings based on
his own inquiries outside of the court and makes findings based on
extra-judicial and unknown sources clearly demonstrated that he is in
league with the kidnappers and therefore is one of them.

Judge Norman K. Moon has now done the same thing, basing his decision
on what he has heard outside the courthouse, not on the pleadings and
exhibits before him. This proves that Judge Moon too is in league with
the kidnappers and therefore must be removed from this case.

Exhibit E

Order Newspaper articles published in the United Arab Emirates showing
that Shamema Honzagool Sloan was kidnapped there in October, 1990.
Old April 17th 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

I have posted my petition for a writ of Mandamus or Prohibition to
Remove Judge Norman K. Moon from this case on my one remaining
website. It is 13 MB. It may be downloaded at:

http://www.anusha.com/moon-petition-for-mandamus.pdf

Haji Ismail Sloan
Old April 17th 09, 05:36 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Apr 17, 12:34*pm, samsloan wrote:
I have posted my petition for a writ of Mandamus or Prohibition to
Remove Judge Norman K. Moon from this case on my one remaining
website. It is 13 MB. It may be downloaded at:

http://www.anusha.com/moon-petition-for-mandamus.pdf

Haji Ismail Sloan

The full six exhibits are included.