Old February 25th 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default "None" Pretends to be Kingston (was: Taylor Kingston still awaitsParr's proof)

On Feb 25, 11:10*am, Mike Murray wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:27:32 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

*This is very strange. "None" (whoever he is) has taken an old post
of mine from long ago and re-posted it as if it was his own. I did not
make this post of 23 February 2009, and have no interest in reviving
the dispute to which he refers. Not being a regular reader of rgcp, I
would not even have noticed None's post had not "Jr" cross-posted a
reply to rgcm.
*We've had several fake Sam Sloans; are the fake posters now
diversifying?
* Taylor Kingston

There have always been trolls. *

But, it seems that since the FSS started in earnest, one goal of the
fake posters has been to render this group unreadable, *unusable as an
information source. *Yes, it's always been somewhat *unreliable*, but
after being around a while, one gets an idea as to whose posts are
worth reading. *Destroy that, and maybe people will turn more to the,
uhhh, "managed" news sources.

Generally, I know everything. Yet, I don't know what FSS stands for at
all.