Old March 1st 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default A Note to Gitskov at chessdiscussion

On chessdiscussion:

"by Gitskov on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:45 pm

If Lafferty thinks that the USCF has such a great case and they badly
want to get rid of Polgar, why would he even discuss any settlement
offer? One can only speculate that he's crapping in his pants when the
judge examines the real evidence and not Sloan's fantasy."

Knowing far more of what the evidence shows, and as of Friday, Polgar's
San Francisco attorney now know the extent of the evidence against their
client, I have no fear of going ahead with litigation. That said, I do
think it is in everyone's interest to reach a resolution and move on.
Only those who are completely unreasonable in litigation wind up getting
burned in the end. Gitskov represents the unreasonable on the
Truong/Polgar side. Let's hope reason prevails on both sides. If not,
that's what the courts are for.