Old March 6th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default What Will Jack Lemoine Produce?

From the USCF Issues Forum

jacklemoine wrote:
SusanPolgar wrote:
Back in August 2008, the USCF received crucial evidence which showed
that I had NOTHING to do with the hacking they claimed. Unbeknown to me,
the USCF requested and obtained this information. Even after receiving
the notarized affidavit from a third party which completely cleared me,
the USCF decided to file a lawsuit anyway claiming that I hacked another
board member's email account 111 times. They also did not disclose this
evidence to me or my team of attorneys.

No credible evidence was ever shown that I had anything to do with it.
The IP did not match and I did not even have an account with this
company. In fact, the USCF could not provide any IP matching mine. This
doctored USCF evidence was submitted to the court instead. A computer
expert was able to discover what was really underneath it.

You can now see for yourself step by step. If you click on the images,
they will enlarge to make it easier to see.

The USCF spent $180,000 so far this fiscal year (about 6-7 months) on
legal fees. They also spent an incredible amount of money last year.
There is a strong likelihood that the insurance company will not renew
the USCF D&O insurance policy.

Once some of these legal cases in 4 different states get to court, the
legal fees may escalate to well over $500,000. I offered the USCF and
the board majority a way out to save this federation. They refused and
instead went to court with doctored evidence while continuing to defame
and libel me.

******This is a complete non-issue. As Karl Kronenberger noted before
Judge Patel, one of the redacted portions of the document contained
information regarding Mr. Truong, to wit, his opening of his own
Anonymizer account.

As of last Friday, Ms. Polgar's attorneys in San Francisco were given
all of the discoverable documents in the USCF's possession. Jack, I
challenge you to ask Ms. Polgar exactly what the evidence is, which is
now in her attorney's possession, that fully implicates her in the
illegal hacking of Randy Hough's email account. Ask her and tell us what
she tells you. Be forewarned, there are some who post here who know what
that evidence is. It's fess up time, Jack. No more smoke. No more
mirrors. Just factual reality. Ask Susan what the evidence is that will
show her above statement about the hacking to be false. *******