Old March 10th 09, 07:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default One I will try to use

I do not mind a little parody. Many of the offerings by hot bot are
actually quite good, even though they are critical of me.

Here is one I will try to keep and use at some time when I am not
running for election:

On Mar 9, 5:09 am, help bot wrote:

It adds another line to one's resume or
business card....

For instance:

William Goichberg
Director and Absolute Ruler,
United States Chess Federation
Chief Organizer, World Open

Samuel "call me Ishmael" Sloan
Honcho Book re-Publisher
Fabulous Chess Player and
Chess Openings Theorist
Sex Therapist and Trainer
(ask about group rates)

-- help bot

Old March 11th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 9, 5:09 am, help bot wrote:

* It adds another line to one's resume or
business card....

* For instance:

William Goichberg
Director and Absolute Ruler,
United States Chess Federation
Chief Organizer, World Open

Samuel "call me Ishmael" Sloan
Honcho Book re-Publisher
Fabulous Chess Player and
Chess Openings Theorist
Sex Therapist and Trainer
(ask about group rates)

* -- help bot

I believe Forry Laucks used to have one specifying in galactic terms
the location of the Log Cabin Chess Club.

David Ames
Old March 11th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD-OK
I was wondering the same thing.

So I asked Sam Sloan, and he told me it was Goichberg's fault. Then I
asked Mottershead, and he told me it was Truong's fault. Then I asked
brenan and he told me it was Polgar's fault. Then I asked Randy Bauer
and he told me that he can't wait for his term to end. Then I asked
hmb and he told me "don't ask me I didn't have anything to do with it,
but I did advise someone who might have." Then I asked Lafferty and
he told me that he has changed his ways, it might have been his fault
in the past, but Sloan better retract his ridiculous accusations about
it being his fault, and appologize immediately. Then I asked George,
and he said that all we need is more deep love.
I do not mind a little parody, and I think that this was quite good.

If I were not running for election, I would post this on my website.

Sam Sloan