Old September 19th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Ms. Polgar's Golden Opportunity

I would think that Ms. Polgar would be anxious to join with the USCF in
obtaining the mirror images of Gregory Alexander's hard drives from the
US Secret Service. What better way to help her demonstrate her
innocence of any wrongdoing with Gregory and establish that Gregory was
doing everything alleged all on his lonesome. Logic dictates that Mr.
Leigh will applaud the action of USCF counsel.
Old September 19th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

HIT SARCASM BUTTON

I would think that Ms. Polgar would be anxious to join with the USCF
in
obtaining the mirror images of Gregory Alexander's hard drives from
the
US Secret Service. What better way to help her demonstrate her
innocence of any wrongdoing with Gregory and establish that Gregory
was
doing everything alleged all on his lonesome. Logic dictates that Mr.
Leigh will applaud the action of USCF counsel.

Surely you jest, sir.

Old September 19th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Sep 19, 4:21*pm, " wrote:
HIT SARCASM BUTTON

I would think that Ms. Polgar would be anxious to join with the USCF
in
obtaining the mirror images of Gregory Alexander's hard drives from
the
US Secret Service. *What better way to help her demonstrate her
innocence of any wrongdoing with Gregory and establish that Gregory
was
doing everything alleged all on his lonesome. Logic dictates that Mr.
Leigh will applaud the action of USCF counsel.

Surely you jest, sir.

More of the childish taunting which Mr. Lafferty seems unable to
resist.
Old September 19th 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Sep 19, 5:26*pm, Wick wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:21*pm, " wrote:

HIT SARCASM BUTTON

I would think that Ms. Polgar would be anxious to join with the USCF
in
obtaining the mirror images of Gregory Alexander's hard drives from
the
US Secret Service. *What better way to help her demonstrate her
innocence of any wrongdoing with Gregory and establish that Gregory
was
doing everything alleged all on his lonesome. Logic dictates that Mr.
Leigh will applaud the action of USCF counsel.

Surely you jest, sir.

More of the childish taunting which Mr. Lafferty seems unable to
resist.

Sorry to agree with you about Mz Vidma, bitch to us all, and hemi-semi
legal legal advice dispensed for free too. Rather good for someone
named in legal suits, cannot say anything plain about herself, and who
bitches here every day. The wicked witch of the East, no?

For all my questions to Mz Vidma, there has been a straight response
on any issue - usually there is dismissal of the content, or bitch-
type dismissal of the questioner.

Now, let me not conclude that Mz Vidma is a contentious bitch too
'clever' to say her thing plain, but shall we all rather suspect what
such an unknown entity is up to?

I think so - this bitch even fell out with Sam Sloan and has no known
supporters. This does not make her wrong per se, but 1,000 posts on
'legal' matters without saying if the bitch is offering advice to
others and upon the basis of a legal clerk, banned everywhere else,
gives one a clue to what seems always merely contentious, and never
ever to do with the real world of playing chess.

I admit, my last comment addresses many people in this newsgroup, many
of which are ******s when it comes to actual playing chess.

Phil Innes

Phil Innes
Old September 19th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

ChessFire wrote:
On Sep 19, 5:26 pm, Wick wrote:
On Sep 19, 4:21 pm, " wrote:

HIT SARCASM BUTTON
[...]

Thank you ever so much for sharing, Phil.
Old September 20th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sep 19, 6:12*pm, MrVidmar wrote:

ChessFarte wrote:

"Sorry to agree with you about Mz Vidma, bitch to us all, and hemi-
semi
legal legal advice dispensed for free too. Rather good for someone
named in legal suits, cannot say anything plain about herself, and
who
bitches here every day."--ChessFarte

--Thank you ever so much for sharing, Phil.--BL

Careful, he may be queer for your gear.