Old September 26th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Marcus moves to El Paso

I am moving to El Paso. I have bought three mobile home lots.
I want sombody to sue me in the Chess lawsuit. I want to sue
Susan Polgar and Paul Troung.

I might even waive the rules and sue in Lubbock.

Remeber, I still have more money than Kirsan.

Marcus Roberts
millionare
Old September 27th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sep 26, 1:35*pm, NONE wrote:
I am moving to El Paso. I have bought three mobile home lots.
I want sombody to sue me in the Chess lawsuit. I want to sue
Susan Polgar and Paul Troung.

I might even waive the rules and sue in Lubbock.

Remeber, I still have more money than Kirsan.

Marcus Roberts
millionare

Keep bangin' those rocks together, Mr. I'm-A-Millionaire-And-Live-In-A-
Trailer-Park-In-West-Texas. Maybe one of these days you'll get the
attention you so desperately want.