Old October 15th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Summary Judgment Motions Filed In Texas

Summary Judgment motions have been filed this morning for Brian
Lafferty, Hal Bogner and Continental Chess. A motion on behalf of Brian
Mottershead will be filed a little later this morning.

I will post rapidshare links to each motion as soon as I have the actual
papers as filed.
Old October 15th 09, 03:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 15, 9:57*am, MrVidmar wrote:
Summary Judgment motions have been filed this morning for Brian
Lafferty, Hal Bogner and Continental Chess. A motion on behalf of Brian
Mottershead will be filed a little later this morning.

I will post rapidshare links to each motion as soon as I have the actual
papers as filed.

What are "Summary Judgment motions " and who would file them?