Old October 16th 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Truong Deposition Going Forward on Tuesday 10/20/09

I understand that the deposition under oath of Paul Truong is going
forward on Tuesday in Lubbock, TX. I expect that this will be the most
interesting and potentially informative deposition taken thus far.
Old October 16th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 16, 4:16*pm, MrVidmar wrote:

I understand that the deposition under oath of Paul Truong is going
forward on Tuesday in Lubbock, TX. I expect that this will be the most
interesting and potentially informative deposition taken thus far.

Perhaps he may somehow know something regarding
the true identity of one of the Fake San Sloans... .

-- help bot

Old October 16th 09, 10:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 16, 4:16*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
I understand that the deposition under oath of Paul Truong is going
forward on Tuesday in Lubbock, TX. I expect that this will be the most
interesting and potentially informative deposition taken thus far.

I'd love to watch his body language. He'll be wiggling and fidgeting
for sure. I might name a break-dance after his deposition: The
Brownpants Dance. Yes that's what I'll call it. The Brownpants Dance.
It has a nice ring to it.
Old October 17th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:34:57 -0700 (PDT), None
wrote:

I'd love to watch his body language. He'll be wiggling and fidgeting
for sure. I might name a break-dance after his deposition: The
Brownpants Dance. Yes that's what I'll call it. The Brownpants Dance.
It has a nice ring to it.

Those fast enough on their feet get a racing stripe.
Old October 17th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,

None wrote:

On Oct 16, 4:16 pm, MrVidmar wrote:
I understand that the deposition under oath of Paul Truong is going
forward on Tuesday in Lubbock, TX. I expect that this will be the most
interesting and potentially informative deposition taken thus far.

I'd love to watch his body language. He'll be wiggling and fidgeting
for sure. I might name a break-dance after his deposition: The
Brownpants Dance. Yes that's what I'll call it. The Brownpants Dance.
It has a nice ring to it.

-------

Did you enjoy your chocolate donut Schmo ?

_______