Old October 17th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Nemmers has been arrested

No ****, really.
Old October 17th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

billbrock wrote:
No ****, really.

Thank you for confirming what you are.
Old October 18th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 17, 5:12*pm, billbrock wrote:
No ****, really.

I can confirm this is true.

I am currently sitting in a 38'x24' cell. The conditions are
horrendous. I have only one sofa and one recliner. The television
comes equipped only with Dish Network (no NFL package or skin-flicks
prescriptions), played on a tiny 48" flat-screen plasma....small by
any standards. The head offers only Charmin (no bidet) and the water-
pressure in the 4'x6' shower is weak, at best. My internet connection
is wireless, so I only get about 1.5MB/s download speed.

Offers are currently being accepted to post bail for my release.
Please help. I can't live like this.

Regards,

Matt
Old October 18th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 17, 5:12*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
billbrock wrote:
No ****, really.

Thank you for confirming what you are.

Someone who posts in his own name?

Who has a sense of humor?

Who assumes a certain minimum in his audience?

Old October 18th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 17, 8:01*pm, billbrock wrote:
On Oct 17, 6:36*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:

On Oct 17, 5:12*pm, billbrock wrote:

No ****, really.

I can confirm this is true.

I am currently sitting in a 38'x24' cell. *The conditions are
horrendous. *I have only one sofa and one recliner. *The television
comes equipped only with Dish Network (no NFL package or skin-flicks
prescriptions), played on a tiny 48" flat-screen plasma....small by
any standards. *The head offers only Charmin (no bidet) and the water-
pressure in the 4'x6' shower is weak, at best. *My internet connection
is wireless, so I only get about 1.5MB/s download speed.

Offers are currently being accepted to post bail for my release.
Please help. *I can't live like this.

Regards,

Matt

Conjugal visits?

Is John Hillery free this weekend?
Old October 18th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 17, 7:36*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Oct 17, 5:12*pm, billbrock wrote:

No ****, really.

I can confirm this is true.

I am currently sitting in a 38'x24' cell. *The conditions are
horrendous. *I have only one sofa and one recliner. *The television
comes equipped only with Dish Network (no NFL package or skin-flicks
prescriptions), played on a tiny 48" flat-screen plasma....small by
any standards. *The head offers only Charmin (no bidet) and the water-
pressure in the 4'x6' shower is weak, at best. *My internet connection
is wireless, so I only get about 1.5MB/s download speed.

Offers are currently being accepted to post bail for my release.
Please help. *I can't live like this.

Regards,

Matt

Do you have an adequate supply of Vaseline?
Old October 18th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 17, 5:18*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
[...]

Crawl back under your rock, little man. Only your development has been
arrested.
Old October 18th 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 18, 2:08*am, jkh001 wrote:
[...]

arrested.- Hide quoted text -

Yes. Crawl back under your rock. Do you not know who you're making
fun of? That's John Hillery, a VERY important figure in the United
States Chess Federation. He is an International Arbiter as well as a
Chess MASTER. He's also a delegate and has been for 30 years.

What have YOU ever done for chess?
Old October 18th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On 17 oct, 17:36, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Oct 17, 5:12*pm, billbrock wrote:

No ****, really.

I can confirm this is true.

I am currently sitting in a 38'x24' cell. *The conditions are
horrendous. *I have only one sofa and one recliner. *The television
comes equipped only with Dish Network (no NFL package or skin-flicks
prescriptions), played on a tiny 48" flat-screen plasma....small by
any standards. *The head offers only Charmin (no bidet) and the water-
pressure in the 4'x6' shower is weak, at best. *My internet connection
is wireless, so I only get about 1.5MB/s download speed.

Offers are currently being accepted to post bail for my release.
Please help. *I can't live like this.

Regards,

Matt

If you come to St Kitts and Nevis, I will have you stripped naked,
whipped,
and butt****ed in prision. You are expelled.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis