Old October 30th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

Default Trackback on Remailers. And you thought chessplayers were SMART??

Summary. Brian Lafferty, of 111 Cotton Place, Long Meadow, MA 01106
has worked out a surefire method of tracing back through remailers
to find the O.P. In the words of this famous chess player, "remailed
posts can be traced much like traces were possible with..Anonymizer.
They are off-shore remailers which make it slightly more difficult,
but there are mechanisms available".
ROTFL ... And you thought chessplayers were SMART??
A brief intro. Brian P. Lafferty ("MrVidmar" )
is an unemployed parking tickets judge. He gained something he thinks
is 'fame' for plunging the US Cycling Federation (USCF) into a hotbed
of malicious legal wrangling, from which it is only now emerging. His
speciality was the harassment of those who exposed him for the lying,
pompous canefrog he is. Maximum damage done, he moved one line up the
phone book and set off to destroy the US Chess Federation (USCF) with
the same techniques, with a healthy dose of forgery thrown into the
mix. His current allies include the proven kiddie-****er Sam Sloan
http://direkickfeud.blogspot.com
http://tinyurl.com/samhsloanprevention
and the proven kiddie-stalker Gordon Roy Parker (a.k.a. Ray Gordon)
http://www.HeavyData.net/exhibit-c-p...-03-cv-6396-ED
PA--rayFAQ.zip
These two are serial frivolous litigants who use the courts either for
recreation or extortion, so what binds the three together is obvious.
Now, it may mean nothing that Brian Lafferty apparently does not think
that a fondness for diddling kids is any Bar to friendship. But it is
genuinely frightening that a stupid, ignorant **** like Brian Lafferty
could have occupied a position, however humble, in our judiciary. No
wonder we are, as a country, up the proverbial creek without a paddle.
Here's Brian's claim that a subpoena, or two, shall be sufficient to
trace to the original poster a remailed post. Great research, Brain!
(-;
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:03:32 -0400
From: MrVidmar
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,alt.lawyers
Subject: Depth of the conspiracy to defame Susan and Paul!

http://www.giganews.com/info/dmca.html

Kent Wills wrote:
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:10:37 -0700 (PDT), RayGordon
wrote:

The first message from this thread should be all the court needs to
see to figure out what's going on.

The first post is from an anonymous remailer. You won't be able
to prove who the actual author is. As such, you won't be able to do
much with the post.
Oh sure, you can prove that someone upset you, but so what? That
and a dollar still won't get you a latte at Starbucks.

Neither you nor anyone will stop this, so whine all you want.

If you're going to use a post from an anonymous remailer as your
proof, you'll have a very hard sell.

Actually, they can be traced much like traces were possible with
[name of innocent party removed] and Anonymizer. They are off-shore
remailers which make it slightly more difficult, but there are
mechanisms available for easy service of information subpoenas on
these companies.

Brian P. Lafferty
Old October 30th 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

The New York State family court ORDERD Susan Polgar, and her husband,
Paul Truong, not to discipline HER children (not his) by "hotsaucing"
them for not studying chess.

The previous "anonyfreak" seems to place internet hearsay above a
family court order, while claiming to care about children.

For my lawsuit, it doesn't even matter, as the empirical evidence
ALREADY DISCOVERED is sufficient for me to win on summary judgment.

The closer I get to victory, the louder you'll hear this noise get.
Thank god that thinking people have finally become aware of this
stupid 1990s tactic.

Once Section 230 is overturned, and they may paly a role in this, the
game will truly be over for them, as all their lies will be wiped off
the internet in one fell swoop.

Any openness I once had to settling this case is gone. We're gonna go
the distance now. In large part because of YOU. Good job!

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 07:03:32 -0400
From: MrVidmar
Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,alt.lawyers

wrote:

[...]

I'll give you credit. You're as smart as Whitney Leigh. He tried to
serve an information subpoena at the wrong MA address in Longmeadow (one
word, Schmuck).
Old October 30th 09, 11:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

I have a friend who is big into cycling.

I'll ask what he thinks about the supposd "controversy" there.

Old October 30th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

On Oct 29, 8:36*pm, RayGordon wrote:
[...]

"Once Section 230 is overturned," huh? And once the laws against
dueling are repealed I'm sure someone will quickly remove you from the
gene pool. Nitwit. It's a little embarrassing that a nutter like you
used to be a chess player.

Old October 30th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

On Oct 30, 7:19*am, jkh001 wrote:
[...]

dueling are repealed I'm sure someone will quickly implie\death threat snipped

Wow, big talk from another little man. How quaint. Your life must
really suck to get all worked up over me likethat. Pity how you'll
feel when I win this case.

Be careful with those lines People go to prison when they get
crossed.

More fodder for the judge in my case. Sigh.

Btw, harassment of a litigant doesn't require a direct threat. 18 USC
1510 et al. Federal offense in fact.

Old October 30th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

I have a friend...

ROFLMAO!! I seriously doubt it.

Old October 30th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

wrote:

I have met Killion.

Old October 30th 09, 03:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

wrote:

I have met Killion.

Old October 30th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy

noauth wrote:
Summary. Brian Lafferty, of 111 Cotton Place, Long Meadow, MA 01106

"In Massachusetts, "Longmeadow" is one word, not two.
Reference: www.longmeadow.org

David Ames