Old November 2nd 09, 03:07 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Manic Episode Over?

Wow, he's getting worse and worse. Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

--
Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense
damnable.

Old November 2nd 09, 09:52 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

On 11/2/09 10:07 AM, in article ,
"Teddybear" wrote:

Wow, he's getting worse and worse. Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

Wonder how he's liking his Phillies pick now?

Sports handicapper, my ass.

Old November 5th 09, 03:36 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 2, 10:07*am, "Teddybear" wrote:
Wow, he's getting worse and worse. *Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

--
Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense
damnable.
Lord Chesterfield

Maybe he got a job. I heard the Texaco on Chestnut was hiring.

Of course he may be under-qualified, but how slowly and inaccurately
would the uber-Secretary have to type in order to clean windshields?
Hopefully he got the job. It'd be great for his morale to actually
have to file a tax return next year.
Old November 5th 09, 01:40 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 10:07 am, "Teddybear" wrote:
Wow, he's getting worse and worse. Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

--
Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense
damnable.
Lord Chesterfield

Maybe he got a job. I heard the Texaco on Chestnut was hiring.

Of course he may be under-qualified, but how slowly and inaccurately
would the uber-Secretary have to type in order to clean windshields?
Hopefully he got the job. It'd be great for his morale to actually
have to file a tax return next year.

Some woman beat him out for a secretary job 15 years ago, and he's been
whining and bitching about it everr since. Apparently that one rejection
was enough to knock him off the tracks, and he's never recovered. All he
does now is file kooky lawsuits so he can get rich quick off the effrorts of
others.

Old November 5th 09, 04:06 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

"Teddybear" wrote in
:

.
[...]

Don't forget his "achievements" at the racetrack, where he claims a win
large enough to file taxes over ... but he refuses to admit how much he
has spent at the racetrack total. Most gamblers grossly underestimate
how much they've spent, as they don't count the "reinvestment" of their
winnings into additional games or tickets.

He obviously is able to earn enough to go into strip clubs (as is
evidenced by his "stripper gold" theory) and test his theories out. Even
with his conservative estimates of how much he spent, he spent over half
of what he reported earning in a year at strip clubs. He, of course, no
longer has any of the raw data so no one can repeat his experiments
exactly as he did them, which makes his experiments and theory
completely non-scientific, even though he hides behind scientific
theories like Darwin's, and claims to have been Darwin AND Galileo in
past lives.

And he claims to know who I am, and has made veiled threats that would
imply that law enforcement should have already met me, if his claims
were serious. The closest I've come to law enforcement this last year
has been the jury summons I received the other week.
Old November 5th 09, 04:29 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 10:36*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:07*am, "Teddybear" wrote:

Wow, he's getting worse and worse. *Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

--
Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense
damnable.
Lord Chesterfield

Maybe he got a job. *I heard the Texaco on Chestnut was hiring.

Of course he may be under-qualified, but how slowly and inaccurately
would the uber-Secretary have to type in order to clean windshields?
Hopefully he got the job. *It'd be great for his morale to actually
have to file a tax return next year.

I think he is best qualified for a position as a soda jerk.
Old November 5th 09, 06:04 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

"An Old Friend" wrote in message
"Teddybear" wrote in
:

[...]

Wouldn't you love to see the internal "nut file" on him?

Old November 6th 09, 12:15 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics

"None" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 10:36 pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:07 am, "Teddybear" wrote:

Wow, he's getting worse and worse. Maybe the sleeping pills and vodka
worked?

--
Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense
damnable.
Lord Chesterfield

Maybe he got a job. I heard the Texaco on Chestnut was hiring.

Of course he may be under-qualified, but how slowly and inaccurately
would the uber-Secretary have to type in order to clean windshields?
Hopefully he got the job. It'd be great for his morale to actually
have to file a tax return next year.

I think he is best qualified for a position as a soda jerk

Just a thought, but I think that any job that requires him to come in
contact with people is the wrong job for him.