Old November 9th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts files in Federal Court

My case number is EP09CV0403. I just filed in the Western
District of El Paso. Pacer should have the lawsuit in 24 hours.

Everyone in chess is ****ed.

**** Kirsan! I will get him in the end

It will be hot as hell in Chess City, Russia!

BOOM!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old November 9th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default The Chill of Reality

My case number is EP09CV0403. I just filed in the Western
District of El Paso. Pacer should have the lawsuit in 24 hours.

You cannot be a citizen of the US and owe allegence to a foreign power,
therefore you are either not a legal US Citizen, or you are not an
Ambassador, I suspect the latter based on your writings. There is nothing
dipolmatic about your language.

You cannot successfully prosecute a suit in Federal District Court, because
you do not have a diversity issue and the amount in controversy is less than
$75,000. In fact, you have totally failed to make a demand for any amount
of damages.

What is it about this group that attracts nuts? There seems to be more of
them here than in the other groups.

Old November 10th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"None" wrote in message
[...]

I wonder what he did to the power company employees, that they would require
a notarized statement and all the rest of it. Hmmmm

Old November 10th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 9, 8:08*pm, "Teddybear" wrote:
"None" wrote in message

What is it about this group that attracts nuts? There seems to be more of
them here than in the other groups.
You make a point.

I wonder what he did to the power company employees, that they would require
a notarized statement and all the rest of it. *Hmmmm- Hide quoted text -

He tried to have them reprimanded. But he couldn't cuz they had more
power than him.

Old November 10th 09, 06:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Nov 9, 3:30*pm, "Teddybear" wrote:
My case number is EP09CV0403. I just filed in the Western
District of El Paso. Pacer should have the lawsuit in 24 hours.

You cannot be a citizen of the US and owe allegence to a foreign power,
therefore you are either not a legal US Citizen, or you are not an
Ambassador, I suspect the latter based on your writings. *There is nothing
dipolmatic about your language.

You cannot successfully prosecute a suit in Federal District Court, because
you do not have a diversity issue and the amount in controversy is less than
$75,000. *In fact, you have totally failed to make a demand for any amount
of damages.

What is it about this group that attracts nuts? *There seems to be more of
them here than in the other groups.

He is not an ambassador. The PM of St Kitts replied to a query of
mine.