Old November 19th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default drug dealers in Florida

Dear Mr. President Obama:

I want to thank you for all of your help in apparently avoiding arrest
and conviction on six misdemeanor charges
in relation to my official acts as an Ambassador of St kits and Nevis.
You have saved my life. Judge
McCllean intends to kill me in a Florida prison by withholding
atelonel. I ask for a formal investigation
of Judge McClean and Sheriff Tatum. They will not be reelected to
their positions if I have anything
to say about this.

McClean and Tatum are criminals. They are traitors to the Democratic
party, and they are taking drug money.

I wish to emphasize that the Sheriff and Judge are person non grata in
the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis.
No doubt, they will continue their criminal Enterprise in the
federation.

Mr. President, thank you

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts