Old November 19th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default UP to Date Political information - Non-partisan 24098

This is a site I creaated in my free time and it is absolutely free for everyone, nothing to sign up for, nothing to buy, just good informattion. The Internet used ot be sharing information and I am tryingto carry on in that vein and tradition. There aere articles from all sides of the poltical spectrum, it is updated daily and you can read what the site generates or do a simple and quick search anbd find exactly what you are looking for. If you like the site please bookmark it and hsare the link with your friends.

http://ademocraticfuture.com

http://eyetraffic.net

jKJPD^jd&nQonD,SmPXfTepk