Old November 20th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Kubinski law firm backstabbs Roberts, US Supreme Court CERT writcertain

The law firm of Kubinski has refused my instructions and backstabbed
me. They are working with the prosecution in an attempt to ENTRAP Me.
The agreement was NO EMAIL. The law firm has sent me harassing email
from my federal suit. This law firm lacks legal ethics. The hard cold
facts are that I will

1. File a cert. writ to the US Supreme Court as an Ambassador of St
Kitts and Nevis
2. Continue my extortion suit, even if I am convicted on the “B”
misdemeanor

The US Supreme Court will probably deny my Cert Writ. Osama Bin Laden,
no doubt, will KILL American diplomats accuse of crimes abroad by
simply getting their defense attorney to quit their cases.
The Federal Courts are corrupt.

In the Name of Queen Elizabeth II,

Queen of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and St Kitts and Nevis

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

1. To date, we do not have a setting on the pending criminal
charge; and
2. I do not practice in federal court, therefore, you will need
to consult with another attorney on your civil case (i.e. editing your
Federal subpoenas).

We will keep you updated of any developments.

Paul J. Kubinski via
M. Lorena Lerma
Kubinski & Associates, P.C.
10514 Montwood Drive
El Paso, Texas 79915
(915) 593-8883 Ext. 13
Facsimile (915) 598-6043

This e-mail and/or attachment is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.

Old November 20th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default the FAX

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas
79996

Mr. Paul Kubinski
Via fax 915-598-6043

November 19, 2009

MEMO: TRIAL DATE

Dear Mr. Kubinski

I am writing to you in regard to a trial date for the class
“B”
misdemeanor charge. We need to delay the trial date until a FEDERAL
SUBPOENA can be used to David Becker of ESIS, Inc Willington
Casualty.
I have been told that this insurance company has statements from Dan
Laws about me that could acquit me of the charge at trial. I request
your help in editing my FEDERAL SUBPONEA in the coming weeks to make
certain we get the proper discovery motion for the criminal case.

I am faxing you two letters from Mr. Becker. I will not
cooperate
with their investigation. Statements made by Laws or Gregg Gardner
could acquit me. I suggest our next meeting be in regard to the
formal
subpoena. We need to wait about 2 or 3 weeks so my defendants in
Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., ET. Al can respond.
Please check pacer at your pleasure.

My civil strategy is to wait for final conclusion of the
criminal
matter (appeals to the US Supreme Court). My civil charge of false
arrest needs a conclusion (NO INFORMATION, NOT GULITY) before I can
complete the civil phase. I will engage in mediation and discovery,
but my request to Judge Martinez will be simply to hold off until we
have a conclusion on the class “B” Texas misdemeanor. My demand in
mediation will be for signatures from Laws and his party to acquit me
at trial.

Finally, I have three lots in Deer Mountain. I am preparing a
separate lawsuit for power on those lots absent a home. The capacity
will all be used up. I have no choice but to file another federal
lawsuit to get a meter and pole on my other two lots. I own three
lots
in Deer Mountain.

Please call or write with your proposed meeting time. Under
no
circumstances should a trial date be scheduled until we get the
results of the subpoena to the insurance company.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts

Old November 20th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Article III, Section 2

"In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and
consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court
shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before
mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both
as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations
as the Congress shall make. "