Old November 23rd 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default second federal lawsuit

Dan Laws
CEO/ General Manager
P.O. Box 1509
Brackettville, Texas 78832

November 23, 2009

Dear Mr. Laws:

I am writing to you concerning my two adjacent lots in Deer Mountain.
I require electric service for the additional lots for use of an RV.
Please email me when you can install additional power poles, the
price, and hook up fees. If you do not respond within 20 days,
I will file another federal lawsuit against you. I need to power
poles. The cost to me is 300 dollar per month to park RV's in a
different
RV lots. You are personally liable for delays in power service.

I advise you to seek legal counsel. This letter is a threat to file a
Federal lawsuit. The results of the lawsuit could be the end
of the entire electric cooperative. Your conduct is unacceptable,
criminal, and will be punished in federal court.

Do not come near me for any reason. If you intent to appear in federal
court, advise your counsel Rule 11 will be liberally
applied toward you.

You have 20 days to reply by email or letter.

Sincerely,

Marcus Wayne Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 7996
Old November 23rd 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 23, 1:20*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Dan Laws
CEO/ General Manager
P.O. Box 1509
Brackettville, Texas 78832
November 23, 2009

Dear Mr. Laws:
I am writing to you concerning my two adjacent lots in Deer Mountain.
I require electric service (two power poles) for the additional lots
for use of a two RVís. Please email me when you can install additional
power poles, the price, and hook up fees. If you do not respond within
20 days, I will file another federal lawsuit against you. I need to
power poles. The cost to me is 300 dollar per month to park RV's in a
different RV lots. You are personally liable for delays in power
service.

I advise you to seek legal counsel. This letter is a threat to file a
Federal lawsuit. The results of the lawsuit could be the end of the
entire electric cooperative. Your conduct is unacceptable, criminal,
and will be punished in federal court.

Do not come near me for any reason. If you intent to appear in federal
court, advise your counsel Rule 11 will be liberally applied toward
you.
You have 20 days to reply by email or letter.

This letter is also a demand for THREE VOTES at the next election of
the Board of Directors.

Sincerely,
Marcus Wayne Roberts