Old November 26th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Dan Laws refuses to hook up power

On the basis of this email, I am filing a second federal lawsuit
Monday morning against Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. and Dan
Laws, with the Constable that sold me property. The message from Rio
Grande is simple: **** YOU

I will attempt to bankrupt laws.

Marcus Roberts

Dan Laws to me, Gregg, rangersec
show details Nov 24 (2 days ago)

Marcus,

I will be happy to provide you with electric service; you only need to
comply with my request to furnish a notarized letter that states we
have permission to enter the property and your assurance that you will
not threaten, harm or otherwise molest employees sent to your property
to make the final connection. You have threatened the employees of the
cooperative in past emails, so I want your assurance that no harm will
come to them.

With regard to the number of votes you are entitled; our bylaws state
that each membership is allowed one vote only.

This matter is easily cleared up, but the ball is in your court.

Dan Laws
General Manager/CEO
PO Box 1509
Brackettville, Texas 78832
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
(830) 563-6112 (Direct Line)
(830) 563-2444 (Main)
(830) 563-6125 (Fax)

Old November 27th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 26, 12:53*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Yeah! Sue their asses again, Mark-Bob!

Just who the **** do they think they are? I mean, asking your
PERMISSION to enter your property?? And then having the NERVE to
request you don't threaten, harm, or molest their employees when they
come to do what you've asked them to do??!?!!? What balls these
people have.

These people have no more right to the trespassers of the world than
you do. And who DOESN'T molest people who come to their property to
do work they've been hired to do? They're being PAID, aren't they??

This Rio Grande Electric Company is being totally unreasonable. I
think you should exercise all the diplomatic authority at your
disposal in you next lawsuit. These people need to be taught that
NOBODY gets on your property WITH permission and those who do can
expect to be molested. I think you should put up a sign outside your
trailer that reads: "NON-TRESPASSERS WILL BE VIOLATED."

That'll learn 'em.

Old November 27th 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

He should declare his property to be embassy grounds and thus foreign
soil. Bring in some troops from St. Kitts/Nieves to guard the place.
Declare war in the name of the Queen if necessary.

I recommend digging a tank barrier and floating barrage balloons.
Concertina wire (electrified) would also be a good idea. Make sure you
have night vision--those sneaky electric co. *******s and their minions
may try to slip in under cover of darkness. Consider having flares ready
to momentarily blind them. You need every advantage you can get.
Old November 27th 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"MrVidmar" wrote in message
Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

The electrified wire won't work, the sneaky *******s won't hook him up to
the power grid. He has no power for his searchlights and electrified wire.
They are cheating, call Kiristan.....write a letter to the Times of London,
that will fix them.

Old November 27th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 27, 11:26*am, MrVidmar wrote:
Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

to momentarily blind them. *You need every advantage you can get.- Hide quoted text -

Can you have an embassy is trailer? One that is not even a double wide?

Old November 28th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Teddybear wrote:
"MrVidmar" wrote in message
Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

Generators, my man. Failing that, a mote filled with oil and old tires
to be ignited at the first sign of invasion.
Old November 28th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

All you need is a flag and an ambassador.
Old November 28th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:53 pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

All you need is a flag and an ambassador.- Hide quoted text -

So he'll be the trailer trash ambassador?