Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old November 30th 09, 09:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!

The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.

The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.

I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.

This is an evil and corrput nation.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
  #2   Report Post  
Old November 30th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 2:26*pm, NONE wrote:
I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!

The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.

The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.

I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.

This is an evil and corrput nation.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Process servers have been hired. The suit has been posted.

Marcus Roberts
  #3   Report Post  
Old November 30th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 3:02*pm, NONE wrote:
On Nov 30, 2:26*pm, NONE wrote:





I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!


The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.


The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.


I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.


This is an evil and corrput nation.


Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Process servers have been hired. The suit has been posted.

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRCIT of TEXAS
EL PASO DIVISON

Marcus Wayne Roberts, a citizen of the United States of America and
Ambassador of the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis

V. CASE NO _________________________

Rio Grand Electric Cooperative, Inc., a Texas Corporation
Dan Laws, General Manager/CEO, Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Cerro Alto Development, Inc., a Texas Corporation
John E. Turner, President, Cerro Alton Development, Inc. and Constable
Of Hudspeth County, Texas, District 3

COMPLAINT

PARITIES TO LAWSUIT
1 Plaintiff, Marcus Wayne Roberts, physical address 19308 France Silva
Avenue, El Paso, Texas 79996 mailing address PO BOX 961029, El Paso,
Texas 79996.
2. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Highway 90 & SH 131,
Brackettville, Texas 78832
3. Dan Laws, Highway 90 & SH 131, Brackettville, Texas, 78832
4. Cerro Alto Development, Inc.11900 Montana Avenue, El Paso, Texas,
79936
5. John E. Turner, 11900 Montana Avenue, El Paso, Texas, 79936
JURISDICTION
6. This action is a federal question primarily for three reasons:
7. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. is the recipient of Federal
financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The USDA prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities
on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and
where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental
status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political
beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is
derived from any public assistance program.
8. United States Constitution, Amendment V (1791)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except
in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when
in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any
person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of
life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a
witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be
taken for public use, without just compensation.
9. United States Constitution, Amendment XIV (1868) Section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law
which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any
person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
VENUE
10. Property owned by the Plaintiff sits in Hudspeth County, Texas, in
the Western Federal District of Texas. Defendants with Rio Grande
Electric, Inc. provide power to Plaintiff’s next door neighbor.
Defendant Cerro Alto Development, Inc., and Constable John Turner sold
property to Plaintiff in Hudspeth County, Texas. (See exhibit “A”) in
lawsuit EP09CV0403.

COUNT 1: REFUSAL TO CONNECT POWER
11. Dan Laws, CEO of Rio Grand Electric Cooperative, refuses to
connect power to TWO LOTS adjacent my homestead for RV use. I need two
200 amp poles. In an email dated November 24, 2009. Mr. Law refuses to
establish power along the same lines as the lawsuit filed by me
against Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. et.al. (EP09CV0403) on
November 9, 2009. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages for TWO RV
rental sites. Appropriate sewage facilities and water supplies have
been constructed.
COUNT II: EXTORTION
12. Plaintiff has been charged with a class “B” misdemeanor relating
to the power hookup request. Mr. Laws, again, attempts to extort a
confession. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages and punitive damages
for EXTORTION in email dated Tuesday, November 24, 2009.
COUNT III: BREECH OF CONTRACT
13. Constable Turner guaranteed by contract power was readily
available. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages.
COUNT IV: DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES
14. Plaintiff seeks depictive seeks TRIPLE damages against defendant
Turner and Cerro Alto Development Company for inability to use
property (lots 5 and 6) for RV placement. Plaintiff alleges Defendant
Turner knew of neighbors in Deer Mountain being refused power
connections and refused to disclose fact to Plaintiff prior to sale of
property. Plaintiff’s neighbors live in fear of being arrested by
Constable Turner if they complain about power service or outages.
Plaintiff seeks TRIPLE unspecified damages.
COUNT V: FALSE ADVERTISING
15. Defendant Turner and his company openly advertises ELECTRICITY
AVIABLE by sign at entrance to subdivision off Montana Avenue for Deer
Mountain, in which Plaintiff paid Defendant approximately 30,000
dollars for 3 lots. No electricity is available. Plaintiff seeks
unspecified damages against Defendant Turner and his company.

COUNT VI: MENTAL ANGISH AND PUNATIVE DAMAGES
16. Plaintiff seeks punitive damages for mental anguish. Plaintiff is
unable to get heat in his home. Plaintiff has heart condition, and
can’t stay warm on his property in new mobile home or in RV’s.
PLANTIFF IS COLD! This damage claim overlaps claims for damages made
by plaintiff for the first lot. Plaintiff did not claim MENTAL ANGUISH
in first lawsuit. Plantiff seeks unspecified damages.
17. Plaintiff seeks service of process feels and filing costs of 350
dollars and all other remedies at law from this HONORABLE COURT.

__________________________________________________ __
Marcus Wayne Roberts mailing address: PO BOX 961029
PRO SE El Paso, Texas 79996
Sunday November 29, 2009
  #4   Report Post  
Old November 30th 09, 11:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 2:26*pm, NONE wrote:
I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!

The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.

The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.

I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.

This is an evil and corrput nation.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


One small question: You claim to be the "Ambassador of St. Kitts and
Nevis. Are you THE Official Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis or
simply an UNOFFICIAL "Ambassador" who is from St. Kitts and Nevis?? I
looked you up and St. Kitts and Nevis here is what I found:

"Ambassador to the United States and Permanent Representative to the
OAS--Izben Williams"

FOREIGN RELATIONS
St. Kitts and Nevis maintains diplomatic relations with the United
States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Taiwan, Cuba, and
South Korea, as well as with many Latin American countries and
neighboring Eastern Caribbean states. It is a member of the
Commonwealth, the United Nations, the World Bank and the International
Monetary Fund, the Organization of American States, the Organization
of Eastern Caribbean States, the Eastern Caribbean Regional Security
System (RSS), and the Caribbean Community and Common Market (CARICOM).
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank is headquartered in St. Kitts. St.
Kitts and Nevis has chosen to recognize Taiwan instead of the People's
Republic of China.

U.S.-ST. KITTS AND NEVIS RELATIONS
Since St. Kitts and Nevis attained full independence in 1983,
relations with the United States have been friendly. The United States
seeks to help St. Kitts and Nevis develop economically and to help
strengthen its moderate, democratic, parliamentary form of government.
St. Kitts and Nevis is a beneficiary of the U.S. Caribbean Basin
Initiative. U.S. assistance is primarily channeled through
multilateral agencies such as the World Bank and the Caribbean
Development Bank (CDB), as well as the USAID office in Bridgetown,
Barbados. In addition, St. Kitts and Nevis benefits from U.S. military
exercises and humanitarian civic action construction projects.

St. Kitts and Nevis is strategically placed in the Leeward Islands,
near maritime transport lanes of major importance to the United
States. St. Kitts and Nevis' location close to Puerto Rico and the
U.S. Virgin Islands makes the two-island federation attractive to
narcotics traffickers. To counter this threat, the Government of St.
Kitts and Nevis cooperates with the United States in the fight against
illegal narcotics. In 1995, the government signed a maritime law
enforcement treaty with the United States, later amended with an
overflight/order-to-land amendment in 1996. St. Kitts and Nevis also
signed an updated extradition treaty with the United States in 1996,
and a mutual legal assistance treaty in 1997.

The United States maintains NO OFFICIAL PRESENCE in St. Kitts and
Nevis. The Ambassador and Embassy officers are resident in BARBADOS
and frequently travel to St. Kitts and Nevis. A U.S. consular agent
residing in nearby Antigua, however, assists U.S. citizens in St.
Kitts and Nevis.

Principal U.S. Embassy Officials
Ambassador--VACANT
Deputy Chief of Mission--D. Brent Hardt
Political/Economic Chief--Ian Campbell
Consul General--Nicole Theriot
Regional Labor Attaché--Jake Aller
Commercial Affairs--Ian Campbell
Public Affairs Officer--John Roberts
Peace Corps Director--Margo Jean-Child (resident in St. Lucia)

The U.S. Embassy in Barbados is located in the Wildey Business Park,
Wildey, St. Michael (tel: 246-436-4950; fax: 246-429-5246).

Other Contact Information
International Trade Administration
U.S. Department of Commerce
1401 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20230
Tel: 1-800-USA-TRADE
http://trade.gov/

Caribbean/Latin American Action
1818 N Street, NW, Suite 310
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 466-7464
Fax: (202) 822-0075

And here is a cut from the St.Kitts and Nevis Embassy Web page In
Washington D.C.: http://www.embassy.gov.kn/default.asp?pageidentifier=1
From the opening lines of the Embassy website:

"It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of the Embassy and
the Permanent Mission of St. Kitts and Nevis in Washington, D.C."

While I will not challenge you as being from St. Kitts/Nevis, unless
you are Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador...

I'm from the West Indies and I have never heard of you. The only
Roberts listed is John Roberts, and he is a Public Affairs Officer,
and not an Ambassador.

A note of explanation of how you you are claiming to be an "Ambassador
of St. Kitts and Nevis" while trying to push claims through the U.S.
courts system is puzzling but would be helpful. Are you a citizen of
the United States or a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis?? Or do you hold
dual citizenship?!? Were you the FORMER Ambassador from St. Kitts and
Nevis?!? If so it would be helpful to say so, because the ONLY
recognized Ambassador to the U.S. from St. Kitts and Nevis is Izben C.
Williams. What would happen if someone were to inquire of the St.
Kitts / Nevis Embassy in Washington, D.C. about one Marcus Roberts who
is claiming to be the "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United
States"???

I sorry to intrude but your posts confuse me.
  #5   Report Post  
Old December 1st 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2009
Posts: 112
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 4:26*pm, NONE wrote:
I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!

The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.

The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.

I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.

This is an evil and corrput nation.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Mark-Bob -

I have been in contact with Jack Bauer at the Counter-Terrorist Unit
(Los Angeles Division) and he has agreed to monitor your situation.
Chloe O'Brian will be providing technical support.

The reason for his involvement is his belief that you are about to be
implicated in the murder of Tricus Butler, the Osceola County
(Florida) teen who was shot and killed Sunday in an alleged drug
deal. Of course, we both know that Mr. Butler was not killed in an
apparent drug transaction; this was a professional hit to silence him
for his role in helping special assistant to the SECDEF Michele Jones
get one Tareq Salahi into the White House for the Obama
Administration's first state dinner.

As you know, Tareq Salahi has ties to both Afghan factions of al-Qaeda
as well as being a low-level executive in Sail Bahrain, the firm that
owns the yacht that "inadvertently sailed" into Iranian waters and was
intercepted by the Iranian navy. Your role in these two seemingly
unconnected events hass been kept in strictest confidence as a matter
of National Security, but in order to safeguard your property in El
Paso we are taking steps to remove you even further from the death of
William Cruse. His demise on Florida's death row of "natural causes"
seems to be holding up in the press thus far, but we can't give the
media an opportunity to connect the dots. Dan Laws and his confidants
at the Rio Grande Electric Cooperative would have a field day with
your power grid should evidence of your role in these matters surface,
to say nothing of the crimes you are currently suspected of in
Florida. You need not fear, however, as Mr. Bauer and I have taken
steps to ensure these facts never come to light. Ms. O'Brian is at
this moment wiping all records of your connections off the National
Security Agency mainframe servers. We intend only to communicate with
you via this secure Usenet portal.

As usual, should you reveal Bauer, O'Brian, myself, or any member
currently employed by CTU as your sources, the Secretary will disavow
all knowledge of any actions undertaken by anyone connected to this
plot to frame you. Should you need to contact me via SATCOM, locate
the nearest rotary phone and dial 7# and wait for the passcode as it
is, and will remain, G-14 classified and double top-secret.

Regards,

Matt Nemmers


  #6   Report Post  
Old December 1st 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 5:44*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:26*pm, NONE wrote:



I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!


The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.


The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.


I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.


This is an evil and corrput nation.


Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Mark-Bob -

I have been in contact with Jack Bauer at the Counter-Terrorist Unit
(Los Angeles Division) and he has agreed to monitor your situation.
Chloe O'Brian will be providing technical support.

The reason for his involvement is his belief that you are about to be
implicated in the murder of Tricus Butler, the Osceola County
(Florida) teen who was shot and killed Sunday in an alleged drug
deal. *Of course, we both know that Mr. Butler was not killed in an
apparent drug transaction; this was a professional hit to silence him
for his role in helping special assistant to the SECDEF Michele Jones
get one Tareq Salahi into the White House for the Obama
Administration's first state dinner.

As you know, Tareq Salahi has ties to both Afghan factions of al-Qaeda
as well as being a low-level executive in Sail Bahrain, the firm that
owns the yacht that "inadvertently sailed" into Iranian waters and was
intercepted by the Iranian navy. *Your role in these two seemingly
unconnected events hass been kept in strictest confidence as a matter
of National Security, but in order to safeguard your property in El
Paso we are taking steps to remove you even further from the death of
William Cruse. *His demise on Florida's death row of "natural causes"
seems to be holding up in the press thus far, but we can't give the
media an opportunity to connect the dots. *Dan Laws and his confidants
at the Rio Grande Electric Cooperative would have a field day with
your power grid should evidence of your role in these matters surface,
to say nothing of the crimes you are currently suspected of in
Florida. *You need not fear, however, as Mr. Bauer and I have taken
steps to ensure these facts never come to light. *Ms. O'Brian is at
this moment wiping all records of your connections off the National
Security Agency mainframe servers. *We intend only to communicate with
you via this secure Usenet portal.

As usual, should you reveal Bauer, O'Brian, myself, or any member
currently employed by CTU as your sources, the Secretary will disavow
all knowledge of any actions undertaken by anyone connected to this
plot to frame you. *Should you need to contact me via SATCOM, locate
the nearest rotary phone and dial 7# and wait for the passcode as it
is, and will remain, G-14 classified and double top-secret.

Regards,

Matt Nemmers


Matt thank you for your satirical comment. I take it then that Marcus
Roberts is NOT in fact the Ambassador to St. Kitts and Nevis?!? I
guess I am slightly behind the 8 ball - I truly thought he was indeed
or had some type of Ambassadorship from St. Kitts/Nevis.... until I
looked up the information. Does the Embassy of St. Kitts/Nevis know
that someone is going around posing as their Official Ambassador?!? Or
is this News Group so far off the radar screen that nothing should be
taken seriously?!? I am seriously confused by Mr./ Amb. (if in fact he
is) Roberts claims as well as his actions: If he is indeed having
problems as he says he is, and is in fact a genuine Ambassador from
St. Kitts/Nevis why doesn't he pursue these matters through genuine
diplomatic channels?!? Sorry if I don't catch on, while I have learned
to take everything with a grain of salt, it seems more like one needs
a boatload of salt to wade through some of these posts. If there is
something of value in this group I have yet to find it; or if there is
then it is buried in a pile of [email protected]
  #7   Report Post  
Old December 1st 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 5:44*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Nov 30, 4:26*pm, NONE wrote:



I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!


The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.


The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me.
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.


I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.


This is an evil and corrput nation.


Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Mark-Bob -

I have been in contact with Jack Bauer at the Counter-Terrorist Unit
(Los Angeles Division) and he has agreed to monitor your situation.
Chloe O'Brian will be providing technical support.

The reason for his involvement is his belief that you are about to be
implicated in the murder of Tricus Butler, the Osceola County
(Florida) teen who was shot and killed Sunday in an alleged drug
deal. *Of course, we both know that Mr. Butler was not killed in an
apparent drug transaction; this was a professional hit to silence him
for his role in helping special assistant to the SECDEF Michele Jones
get one Tareq Salahi into the White House for the Obama
Administration's first state dinner.

As you know, Tareq Salahi has ties to both Afghan factions of al-Qaeda
as well as being a low-level executive in Sail Bahrain, the firm that
owns the yacht that "inadvertently sailed" into Iranian waters and was
intercepted by the Iranian navy. *Your role in these two seemingly
unconnected events hass been kept in strictest confidence as a matter
of National Security, but in order to safeguard your property in El
Paso we are taking steps to remove you even further from the death of
William Cruse. *His demise on Florida's death row of "natural causes"
seems to be holding up in the press thus far, but we can't give the
media an opportunity to connect the dots. *Dan Laws and his confidants
at the Rio Grande Electric Cooperative would have a field day with
your power grid should evidence of your role in these matters surface,
to say nothing of the crimes you are currently suspected of in
Florida. *You need not fear, however, as Mr. Bauer and I have taken
steps to ensure these facts never come to light. *Ms. O'Brian is at
this moment wiping all records of your connections off the National
Security Agency mainframe servers. *We intend only to communicate with
you via this secure Usenet portal.

As usual, should you reveal Bauer, O'Brian, myself, or any member
currently employed by CTU as your sources, the Secretary will disavow
all knowledge of any actions undertaken by anyone connected to this
plot to frame you. *Should you need to contact me via SATCOM, locate
the nearest rotary phone and dial 7# and wait for the passcode as it
is, and will remain, G-14 classified and double top-secret.

Regards,

Matt Nemmers


BTW Matt: What does Mr. /Amb (just in case he is) Marcus Roberts'
inability to get power to some property he says he owns have to do
with CHESS?!? I'm new to this news group. I know about Sam Sloan but
who is this Marcus Roberts?!? Does he even play CHESS or does he
simply do a lot of cross posting?!?
  #8   Report Post  
Old December 1st 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,053
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Nov 30, 4:03*pm, NONE wrote:
On Nov 30, 3:02*pm, NONE wrote:





On Nov 30, 2:26*pm, NONE wrote:


I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!


The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.


The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me..
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.


I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.


This is an evil and corrput nation.


Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Process servers have been hired. The suit has been posted.


Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRCIT of TEXAS
EL PASO DIVISON

Marcus Wayne Roberts, a citizen of the United States of America and
Ambassador of the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis

V. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * CASE NO _________________________

Rio Grand Electric Cooperative, Inc., a Texas Corporation
Dan Laws, General Manager/CEO, Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Cerro Alto Development, Inc., a Texas Corporation
John E. Turner, President, Cerro Alton Development, Inc. and Constable
Of Hudspeth County, Texas, District 3

COMPLAINT

PARITIES TO LAWSUIT
1 Plaintiff, Marcus Wayne Roberts, physical address 19308 France Silva
Avenue, El Paso, Texas 79996 mailing address PO BOX 961029, El Paso,
Texas 79996.
2. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc., Highway 90 & SH 131,
Brackettville, Texas 78832
3. Dan Laws, Highway 90 & SH 131, Brackettville, Texas, 78832
4. Cerro Alto Development, Inc.11900 Montana Avenue, El Paso, Texas,
79936
5. John E. Turner, 11900 Montana Avenue, El Paso, Texas, 79936
JURISDICTION
6. This action is a federal question primarily for three reasons:
7. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. is the recipient of Federal
financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
The USDA prohibits discrimination in all its programs and activities
on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and
where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental
status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, political
beliefs, reprisal, or because all or part of an individual’s income is
derived from any public assistance program.
8. United States Constitution, Amendment V (1791)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except
in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when
in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any
person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of
life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a
witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be
taken for public use, without just compensation.
9. United States Constitution, Amendment XIV (1868) Section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to
the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law
which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life,
liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any
person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
VENUE
10. Property owned by the Plaintiff sits in Hudspeth County, Texas, in
the Western Federal District of Texas. Defendants with Rio Grande
Electric, Inc. provide power to Plaintiff’s next door neighbor.
Defendant Cerro Alto Development, Inc., and Constable John Turner sold
property to Plaintiff in Hudspeth County, Texas. (See exhibit “A”) in
lawsuit EP09CV0403.

COUNT 1: REFUSAL TO CONNECT POWER
11. Dan Laws, CEO of Rio Grand Electric Cooperative, refuses to
connect power to TWO LOTS adjacent my homestead for RV use. I need two
200 amp poles. In an email dated November 24, 2009. Mr. Law refuses to
establish power along the same lines as the lawsuit filed by me
against Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. et.al. (EP09CV0403) *on
November 9, 2009. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages for TWO RV
rental sites. Appropriate sewage facilities and water supplies have
been constructed.
COUNT II: EXTORTION
12. Plaintiff has been charged with a class “B” misdemeanor relating
to the power hookup request. Mr. Laws, again, attempts to extort a
confession. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages and punitive damages
for EXTORTION in email dated Tuesday, November 24, 2009.
COUNT III: BREECH OF CONTRACT
13. Constable Turner guaranteed by contract power was readily
available. Plaintiff seeks unspecified damages.
COUNT IV: DECEPTIVE TRADE PRATICES
14. Plaintiff seeks depictive seeks TRIPLE damages against defendant
Turner and Cerro Alto Development Company for inability to use
property (lots 5 and 6) for RV placement. Plaintiff alleges Defendant
Turner knew of neighbors in Deer Mountain being refused power
connections and refused to disclose fact to Plaintiff prior to sale of
property. Plaintiff’s neighbors live in fear of being arrested by
Constable Turner if they complain about power service or outages.
Plaintiff seeks TRIPLE unspecified damages.
COUNT V: FALSE ADVERTISING
15. Defendant Turner and his company openly advertises ELECTRICITY
AVIABLE by sign at entrance to subdivision off Montana Avenue for Deer
Mountain, in which Plaintiff paid Defendant approximately 30,000
dollars for 3 lots. No electricity is available. Plaintiff seeks
unspecified damages against Defendant Turner and his company.

COUNT VI: MENTAL ANGISH AND PUNATIVE DAMAGES
16. Plaintiff seeks punitive damages for mental anguish. Plaintiff is
unable to get heat in his home. Plaintiff has heart condition, and
can’t stay warm on his property in new mobile home or in RV’s.
PLANTIFF IS COLD! This damage claim overlaps claims for damages made
by plaintiff for the first lot. Plaintiff did not claim MENTAL ANGUISH
in first lawsuit. Plantiff seeks unspecified damages.
17. Plaintiff seeks service of process feels and filing costs of 350
dollars and all other remedies at law from this HONORABLE COURT.

__________________________________________________ __
Marcus Wayne Roberts * * * * * *mailing address: PO BOX 961029
PRO SE * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * El Paso, Texas 79996
Sunday November 29, 2009- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -

Marcus,

You are not now nor have you ever been ambassador to St Kitts. I spoke
directly to the Prime Ministers office. Secondly, if you ever had been
you would have lost your US citizenship. Filing this lawsuit may put
you at risk of involuntary commital into aan institution or
imprisonment for filing false documents with a US court.
-----------------------------------------------------------

There are several reasons why a naturalized US citizen could lose his
or her US citizenship. We feel it’s important to summarize these
reasons. As a naturalized citizen, you went to all the trouble to
get your US citizenship in the first place. We’d hate to see you
lose it merely because you did something wrong you did not know
about.

Involuntarily Losing Your US Citizenship (Denaturalization)

Both the State Department and the USCIS have specfic laws and
regulations they must follow in determining whether someone’s US
citizenship should be taken away.

1. Convicted For An Act Of Treason Against The United States

Treason is a serious crime, and the Constitution defines the
requirements for convicting someone of treason. Treason is waging a
violent war against the United States in cooperation with a foreign
country or any organized group. It includes assisting or aiding any
foreign country or organization in taking over or destroying this
country including abolishing the Constitution. Treason also consists
of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the US government or of
betraying our government into the hands of a foreign power. If you
are caught and convicted of treason, you can pretty much count on
losing your US citizenship as well as serving lots of jail time.

2. Holding A Policy Level Position In A Foreign Country

If you become an elected official or hold a policy-level position
(like an ambassador, cabinet minister, or any high level
administrative position where you make government policy) in your
native country or a foreign country, you run the risk of losing your
US citizenship. On the other hand, if you hold a non-policy level
job like working in your native country’s embassy or working for your
native country’s government in an advisory or purely administrative
capacity, you run little risk of jeopardizing your US citizenship.
For further information, see the State Department’s circular: ADVICE
ABOUT POSSIBLE LOSS OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND SEEKING PUBLIC OFFICE IN A
FOREIGN STATE.
  #9   Report Post  
Old December 1st 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Dec 1, 11:34*am, Rob wrote:
As a naturalized citizen, you went to all the trouble to
get your US citizenship in the first place. *


Why do you believe that Marcus is a naturalized US Citizen?
  #10   Report Post  
Old December 2nd 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2009
Posts: 112
Default Roberts files second lawsuit

On Dec 1, 1:34*am, Bobcat wrote:
On Nov 30, 5:44*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:





On Nov 30, 4:26*pm, NONE wrote:


I have filed a second federal lawsuit in the western district of
Texas.
The case number is EP09CV0424. The reason the caption line states
that I am an Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis is to document civil
rights abuses. It is snowing in El Paso, Texas and I can't get the god
damn heat turned on in my home!


The case is to be heard before the honorable Kathleen Cardone.


The national security agency has set this entire deal up to entrap me..
The plan was for me to run back to Florida to get arrested on six
class
II misdemanors.


I will prevail in my class "B" misdemanor charge - terrorist threats
against the power company that wants me to freeze, and live in Texas.


This is an evil and corrput nation.


Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis


Mark-Bob -


I have been in contact with Jack Bauer at the Counter-Terrorist Unit
(Los Angeles Division) and he has agreed to monitor your situation.
Chloe O'Brian will be providing technical support.


The reason for his involvement is his belief that you are about to be
implicated in the murder of Tricus Butler, the Osceola County
(Florida) teen who was shot and killed Sunday in an alleged drug
deal. *Of course, we both know that Mr. Butler was not killed in an
apparent drug transaction; this was a professional hit to silence him
for his role in helping special assistant to the SECDEF Michele Jones
get one Tareq Salahi into the White House for the Obama
Administration's first state dinner.


As you know, Tareq Salahi has ties to both Afghan factions of al-Qaeda
as well as being a low-level executive in Sail Bahrain, the firm that
owns the yacht that "inadvertently sailed" into Iranian waters and was
intercepted by the Iranian navy. *Your role in these two seemingly
unconnected events hass been kept in strictest confidence as a matter
of National Security, but in order to safeguard your property in El
Paso we are taking steps to remove you even further from the death of
William Cruse. *His demise on Florida's death row of "natural causes"
seems to be holding up in the press thus far, but we can't give the
media an opportunity to connect the dots. *Dan Laws and his confidants
at the Rio Grande Electric Cooperative would have a field day with
your power grid should evidence of your role in these matters surface,
to say nothing of the crimes you are currently suspected of in
Florida. *You need not fear, however, as Mr. Bauer and I have taken
steps to ensure these facts never come to light. *Ms. O'Brian is at
this moment wiping all records of your connections off the National
Security Agency mainframe servers. *We intend only to communicate with
you via this secure Usenet portal.


As usual, should you reveal Bauer, O'Brian, myself, or any member
currently employed by CTU as your sources, the Secretary will disavow
all knowledge of any actions undertaken by anyone connected to this
plot to frame you. *Should you need to contact me via SATCOM, locate
the nearest rotary phone and dial 7# and wait for the passcode as it
is, and will remain, G-14 classified and double top-secret.


Regards,


Matt Nemmers


Matt thank you for your satirical comment. I take it then that Marcus
Roberts is NOT in fact the Ambassador to St. Kitts and Nevis?!? I
guess I am slightly behind the 8 ball - I truly thought he was indeed
or had some type of Ambassadorship from St. Kitts/Nevis.... until I
looked up the information. Does the Embassy of St. Kitts/Nevis know
that someone is going around posing as their Official Ambassador?!? Or
is this News Group so far off the radar screen that nothing should be
taken seriously?!? I am seriously confused by Mr./ Amb. (if in fact he
is) Roberts claims as well as his actions: If he is indeed having
problems as he says he is, and is in fact a genuine Ambassador from
St. Kitts/Nevis why doesn't he pursue these matters through genuine
diplomatic channels?!? Sorry if I don't catch on, while I have learned
to take everything with a grain of salt, it seems more like one needs
a boatload of salt to wade through some of these posts. If there is
something of value in this group I have yet to find it; or if there is
then it is buried in a pile of [email protected] Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Bob -

Marcus is a sick mental incompetent with delusions of grandeur. His
apparent belief that anyone gives two ****s about whether or not his
trailer in Little Mexico has electricity, his claims of being "a
millionaire" and "an ambassador" of some minor (seemingly random)
country, and his exasperating tirades on chess newsgroups on a daily
basis regarding his current (and numerous) exercises in frivilous
litigation are proof positive of that statement for anyone with even a
shred of lucidity. His rants mark him as one not to be taken
seriously -- nay, as one who deserves to be aggressively mocked.

He obviously (yet nontheless sincerely) unstable as he constantly
posts his own personal, sensitive information on Usenet. Sam Sloan,
another sinister figure who has lurked the dark back alleys of Usenet
for years, also does this, but Marcus' penchant for doing so is simply
a plea for relevance while Sloan does what he does simply for
attention. However, Sloan -- as irritating, ridiculous, and morally
bankrupt as he is -- *occasionally* provides semi-interesting on-topic
commentary on chess-related issues. Marcus, on the other hand, sticks
with his lies, disproved boasts and rants on his perceived
persecution. His only redeeming quality is that he's amusing to
parody, although doing so is akin to shooting fish in the proverbial
barrel.

In short, Marcus is about as smart as a frozen dog**** snowball;
however, he does provide some comic relief.

Welcome to RGCP. Fasten your seatbelt....
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Polgar Opposition to Cross-Motion MrVidmar rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 0 September 9th 09 06:11 PM
Polgar Opposition to Cross-Motion MrVidmar rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 0 September 9th 09 06:11 PM
Polgar Opposition to Cross-Motion MrVidmar alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) 0 September 9th 09 06:11 PM
PIG COPS in the FEDERAL GOVERMENT HARASS MARCUS ROBERTS NONE rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 4 August 20th 09 07:41 PM
About Marcus Roberts Sam Sloan alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) 19 March 28th 06 02:18 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017