Old December 1st 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts givs in - a little

Marcus Roberts to Dan, rangersec
show details 10:38 AM (7 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. Laws

It is icy this morning in El Paso. I am afraid I would get killed in a
car wreck. I can't file the second
two lawsuits until it gets warmer.

I have decided to minimize
costs for all, I will send you a notarized statement that I will not
interfere with or harm employees of
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative. The words molest and harass will not
appear in the statement.
The reason I am giving in is the costs of litigation are going to be
excessive for all of us.

If you want to insist on the word molest or harass, you much be much
wealthier than me. I am just
a minor millionaire.

The lawsuit continues. You are being sued four times. I suggest that
somebody sent an email
in my name. I have lots of lawsuits I can point to with fake emails.
In the end, you will pay attorneys
fees for your intentional torts, and I will pay process fees.

Please expect the statement this week.

Finally, I have no duty not to talk to you prior to a lawsuit being
filed. We have four different cases. Your
attorney will be involved in a lawsuit if he emails me. US mail is
more appropriate for legal counsel.

Marcus Roberts
Old December 1st 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 1, 10:47*am, NONE wrote:
[...]

FSS gets me arrested.

It never ends...
Old December 1st 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 1, 11:45*am, NONE wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:48*am, NONE wrote:

"This statement was extorted by Dan Laws to thwart my candidacy
for County Judge in Hudspeth County, Texas."

Mr. "Ambassador" (of St. Kitts and Nevis ) Marcus Roberts: How can you
be an "AMBASSADOR" of St. Kitts / Nevis yet be a Candidate for County
Judge in the United States?!? This does not make sense. IF you are a
United States citizen please STOP referring to yourself as an
"AMBASSADOR" for St. Kitts / Nevis unless you happen to be Izben C.
Williams M.D., who happens to be the OFFICIAL AMBASSADOR to the United
States from St. Kitts and Nevis, at the Embassy located in Washington
D.C. If you ARE Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador please state so. If
you are naturalized citizen from the islands of St. Kitts and Nevis,
please say so. If you somehow are from St. Kitts and Nevis and have
become naturalized, and consider yourself some self styled "Ambassador
of Good Will to the United States", please state so, but do know that
you are NOT an OFFICIAL Ambassador, and you should CEASE referring to
yourself as THE Ambassador for St. Kitts and Nevis again unless you
are Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador, St. Kitts / and Nevis... but
in that case you must remove yourself from Candidacy for County Judge.
If you are a United States Citizen who is running around PRETENDING to
be the Ambassador to the United States from St. Kitts and Nevis, then
you could be in REAL do-do if the Embassy from St. Kitts and Nevis
complains to the U.S. Government about your activities... that assumes
the U.S. Government does not decide to step in first, in which case
you could still be in DEEP do-do.

It might be a REAL GOOD idea to state what your relationship with is
with St. Kitts and Nevis and retract all statements claiming to be the
AMBASSADOR to the United States from St. Kitts and Nevis.
Impersonating an International Ambassador is deeply frowned upon.
Please remove ALL mention of you being the Ambassador from St. Kitts
and Nevis -- unless you are in fact Izben C. Williams M.D., Ambassador
to the United States from St. Kitts and Nevis -- from ALL your
lawsuits.

BTW WHY are you posting this drivel about your having problems hooking
up your power? How exactly does this pertain to CHESS???
Old December 2nd 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

If he were in fact, an ambassador, he would not have been arrested in El
Paso for threatening a power company employee, he would have Diplomatic
Immunity. He's just nutz.....

Old December 2nd 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Teddybear wrote:
If he were in fact, an ambassador, he would not have been arrested in El
Paso for threatening a power company employee, he would have Diplomatic
Immunity. He's just nutz.....

Nutz is a potential defense.

Old December 2nd 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"MrVidmar" wrote in message
Teddybear wrote:
If he were in fact, an ambassador, he would not have been arrested in El
Paso for threatening a power company employee, he would have Diplomatic
Immunity. He's just nutz.....

Nutz is a potential defense.

And easy to prove in this case

Old December 2nd 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 11:05*am, "Teddybear" wrote:
"MrVidmar" wrote in message

Teddybear wrote:
If he were in fact, an ambassador, he would not have been arrested in El
Paso for threatening a power company employee, he would have Diplomatic
Immunity. *He's just nutz.....

Nutz is a potential defense.

And easy to prove in this case

This gets better and better: Now we have Drug Dealers controlling the
electric power company:

"Finally, I bring the issue power outages. I ask the court to
consider
what happens if elected in Hudspeth County if me or my opponent
canít
have the lights on in the courthouse.

"In my opinion, the motivation for this behavior is a criminal
ring or
organized narcotics traffickers. While this tends to offend Mr.
Laws,
this will be my election platform. The power company is working
with
drug dealers to stop the courts for operating, period. This time
reminds me of accounts of courts in the American civil war."

It might be time to call the men in the little white coats to come and
take him away to the funny farm, where life is gay, Ha Ha; He He; Ho
Ho.

And here I was just planning to go on surfing thru, but this wacky guy
and his rather strange story keeps pulling me back. I'm wondering how
he ties the electric company, the criminal ring, and organized
narcotics traffickers to CHESS. Maybe they'll force a chess tournament
to be canceled unless they pay a ransom. Then Nutz comes riding in to
save the day after he is elected, "Boyz", Nutz says, "this town ain't
big enough for the both of us. I'm afraid you'll have to go." With
that girls swoon, men clap, and ladies cry, "My Hero".

And here I almost took him seriously. Stay tuned for the next exciting
chapter of, "The Nutz Cracker".
Old December 2nd 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 1:33*pm, Bobcat wrote:
On Dec 2, 11:05*am, "Teddybear" wrote:

"MrVidmar" wrote in message

m...

Teddybear wrote:
[...]

As the "Bad Guys" ride out of town", El Paso suddenly loses all it
electric power. An eerie voice comes floating back, "You forgot one
thing Nutz: WE are the Laws in this town, and you forgot about the
Long Arm of the Laws. We'll be back".

Stay tuned for another exciting chapter of: "The Nutz Cracker".
Old December 2nd 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"MrVidmar" wrote in message

Teddybear wrote:
[...]

Joking aside, Marcus needs help. What this illustrates is how far one
has to be gone before one can be determined to be a threat to oneself or
others. Does anyone know where Marcus' next of kin are and if they are
aware of what is going on?