Old December 3rd 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Rule 11 appears to motivate Dan Laws

This is about power, not electricity. IF Dan laws contiune to refer to
me as "Marcus"
in discovery, I will put him in an El Paso jail.

Marcus Roberts
Candidate
Hudspeth County, Judge

Gregg GardnerMarcus, Please contact me at your earliest convenience to
discuss completing ...
11:31 AM (5 hours ago)

Gregg GardnerLoading...11:31 AM (5 hours ago)

Reply |Gregg Gardner to me, Dan
show details 11:31 AM (5 hours ago)

Marcus,
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss completing
the power hook up at your residence. If you contact me soon enough I
may be able to do it yet this afternoon.
Thanks,

Gregg Gardner
Area Operations Manager
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 619
Dell City, Texas 79837
Ph. 915.964.2690 Fax 830.563.6158

Reply Reply to all Forward

Marcus RobertsI need to talk in writing. You are trying to get me
arrested for a violation ...
1:39 PM (3 hours ago)

Marcus RobertsLoading...1:39 PM (3 hours ago)

Reply |Marcus Roberts to rangersec, Roger, Gregg, Dan
show details 1:39 PM (3 hours ago)

I need to talk in writing. You are trying to get me arrested for a
violation of a peace bond.
This email is going in Federal Court. Please hook up the power. I am
giving you a rule 11
warning over attempting to ask me to contact you. You could be held in
CONTEMPT
in the Western District of Texas.

Tell me, and the court, exactly what to do, without getting arrested.

Marcus Roberts

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Gregg Gardner
wrote:

Marcus,
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss completing
the power hook up at your residence. If you contact me soon enough I
may be able to do it yet this afternoon.
Thanks,

Gregg Gardner
Area Operations Manager
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 619
Dell City, Texas 79837
Ph. 915.964.2690 Fax 830.563.6158

Reply Reply to all Forward

Dan LawsGregg, Marcusí letter I recently received is sufficient enough
for us to go a...
2:11 PM (3 hours ago)

Dan LawsLoading...2:11 PM (3 hours ago)

Reply |Dan Laws to me, Gregg, rangersec, Roger
show details 2:11 PM (3 hours ago)

Gregg,

Marcusí letter I recently received is sufficient enough for us to go
ahead and connect his residence. He has assured me that he will cause
no harm to our employees. This email will put him on notice the power
is connected and he can do what he needs to do on his end to complete
the connection. So go ahead and make the connection.

Dan Laws
General Manager/CEO
PO Box 1509
Brackettville, Texas 78832
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
(830) 563-6112 (Direct Line)
(830) 563-2444 (Main)
(830) 563-6125 (Fax)

wrote:
Marcus,
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss completing
the power hook up at your residence. If you contact me soon enough I
may be able to do it yet this afternoon.
Thanks,

Gregg Gardner
Area Operations Manager
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 619
Dell City, Texas 79837
Ph. 915.964.2690 Fax 830.563.6158

Reply Reply to all Forward

Gregg GardnerMr. Laws, I will schedule the connection for 10:00 A.M.
tomorrow morning (12/...
2:22 PM (2 hours ago)

Gregg GardnerLoading...2:22 PM (2 hours ago)

Reply |Gregg Gardner to Dan, me, rangersec, Roger
show details 2:22 PM (2 hours ago)

Mr. Laws,
I will schedule the connection for 10:00 A.M. tomorrow morning
(12/3/09) if Marcus would care to have his Electrician on site at that
time that would be fine with me, either way he will have power by
then.

wrote:
Marcus,
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss completing
the power hook up at your residence. If you contact me soon enough I
may be able to do it yet this afternoon.
Thanks,

Gregg Gardner
Area Operations Manager
Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 619
Dell City, Texas 79837
Ph. 915.964.2690 Fax 830.563.6158

Reply Reply to all Forward

Reply |Marcus Roberts to Dan, rangersec, Roger
show details 3:02 PM (2 hours ago)

Mr. Laws

I again Warn you to call me Mr. Roberts. I will try to hold you in
contempt if you continue to refer to me as Marcus now,
or in discovery. You are a rude man, and your are in need of legal
advice. Stop now, or I will sue you again.

Marcus Roberts
Old December 3rd 09, 01:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 7:14*pm, NONE wrote:
I again Warn you to call me Mr. Roberts. I will try to hold you in
contempt if you continue to refer to me as Marcus now,
or in discovery. You are a rude man, and your are in need of legal
advice. Stop now, or I will sue you again.

Marcus Roberts

Mark-Bob -

You cannot sue somebody for calling you by your first name. I do it
every time I visit RGCP and have yet to be served. Also, YOU cannot
"hold in contempt" anybody in the legal sense of the word. You may
hold them in contempt as a person, but not as a legal entity.

That lesson is free. The next one will cost you $20.00 per word. And
trust me, I can make it very expensive. Especially when I throw in a
few FIFTY dollar words for you to Google, since reading for
comprehension obviously isn't your strong-suit.

Regards,

Matt Esquire
Old December 3rd 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 6:06*pm, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:14*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

"I need to talk in writing."

What a strange bird he is. How sad.
Old December 4th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 7:14*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Matt

Go **** yourself.

If you come to play chess in St Kitts and Nevis, I will have you
stripped
naked and lashed.

**** you

Tell you nerd friends, their homoesexual desired can now be achived.
You don't understand the Court of St James, and I hate the god damn
games of chess.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old December 4th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 7:14*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

You first.

If you come to play chess in St Kitts and Nevis, I will have you
stripped
naked and lashed.

Don't plan to play chess there, but if I ever did, what's an
irrelevant resident of a powerless El Paso trailer park like YOU going
to do about it?

Nothing.

Yeah, that's right. NOTH-ING.

(SNIPPED non-sequitur)

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis- Hide quoted text -

You're not an "Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis." You're not an
"ambassador" of anything. You're just another looney-tune on Usenet.
The only difference between you and Gordon Roy Parker is that HE has
power to his efficiency apartment in Philly while you're stuck
freezing your ass off in your single-wide in Texas.

Sorry 'bout your luck, ****er.

Old December 5th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Reality Check

Marcus,

You are not an ambassador from anywhere.

If you keep it up, you are going to end up in Jail.

Old December 5th 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Teddybear wrote:
Marcus,

You are not an ambassador from anywhere.

If you keep it up, you are going to end up in Jail.

Or in a mental institution which could keep him out of circulation
longer than a possible jail sentence.