Old December 10th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Here is a direct quote from a Google Alert that just arrived in my
mailbox from Google regarding Susan Polgar. (I will not tell you what
Google sent me about her yesterday. It is too salacious.)

"One-hundred percent of your donation to Susan Polgar Foundation will
go to ... SUSAN POLGAR"

Old December 10th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10, 12:25*pm, samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Trick question; publicizing chess does not mean the publicity has to
be positive ...

Jerry Spinrad

Old December 10th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10, 1:25*pm, samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Tiger Woods! Disenchanted by his fall from grace, millions will now
turn away from golf and toward chess.
Old December 10th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10, 3:19*pm, Taylor Kingston
wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:25*pm, samsloan wrote:

Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

* Tiger Woods! Disenchanted by his fall from grace, millions will now
turn away from golf and toward chess.

He fell off of Grace? Which one was she?
Old December 10th 09, 10:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,

Taylor Kingston wrote:

On Dec 10, 1:25 pm, samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Tiger Woods! Disenchanted by his fall from grace, millions will now
turn away from golf and toward chess.

-----

Can't see the tees for the woods

_____

Old December 10th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,

wrote:
On Dec 10, 1:25 pm, samsloan wrote:

Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Tiger Woods! Disenchanted by his fall from grace, millions will now
turn away from golf and toward chess.

He fell off of Grace? Which one was she?

------

Whadda cock tale

______
Old December 10th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Here is a direct quote from a Google Alert that just arrived in my
mailbox from Google regarding Susan Polgar. (I will not tell you what
Google sent me about her yesterday. It is too salacious.)

"One-hundred percent of your donation to Susan Polgar Foundation will
go to ... SUSAN POLGAR"

Salacious??!! I think Sam is engaging in a bit of hyperbole.
Old December 10th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10, 6:02*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Here is a direct quote from a Google Alert that just arrived in my
mailbox from Google regarding Susan Polgar. (I will not tell you what
Google sent me about her yesterday. It is too salacious.)

"One-hundred percent of your donation to Susan Polgar Foundation will
go to ... SUSAN POLGAR"

Salacious??!! *I think Sam is engaging in a bit of hyperbole.

You did not see it.

It is so salacious that I am afraid to post it here for fear that
somebody might think it is real.
Old December 10th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10, 1:25*pm, samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?

1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else

Here is a direct quote from a Google Alert that just arrived in my
mailbox from Google regarding Susan Polgar. (I will not tell you what
Google sent me about her yesterday. It is too salacious.)

"One-hundred percent of your donation to Susan Polgar Foundation will
go to ... SUSAN POLGAR"

You have not seen what Amazon has to say about Robert Snyder:

Here is a quote:

"About the Author
Robert M. Snyder is a National Master and chess educator whose
students have won thirty-six individual first place titles (a national
record) in championship sections at the National Scholastic
Championships. His teams have won first place in championship sections
at the National Scholastic Championships ten times. He has introduced
chess to more than 170,000 students. In 1983 Mr. Snyder founded the
Chess for Juniors club, which grew to become one of the largest and
most active clubs in the nation. He currently gives instruction to
individual students by providing lessons and game analysis through the
Internet (www.chessforeveryone.com). Mr. Snyder is also author of
Unbeatable Chess Lessons, Winning Chess Traps, Winning Chess
Tournaments, More Unbeatable Chess Lessons and Basic Chess Tactics".

http://www.amazon.com/Chess-Everyone...dp/0595482066/

They forgot to mention that he also likes to f little boys.
Old December 11th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

samsloan wrote:
Poll:: Who has done the most to publicize chess recently?
1. Robert Snyder
2. Susan Polgar
3. Anybody Else
Here is a direct quote from a Google Alert that just arrived in my
mailbox from Google regarding Susan Polgar. (I will not tell you what
Google sent me about her yesterday. It is too salacious.)
"One-hundred percent of your donation to Susan Polgar Foundation will
go to ... SUSAN POLGAR"

Salacious??!! I think Sam is engaging in a bit of hyperbole.

You did not see it.

It is so salacious that I am afraid to post it here for fear that
somebody might think it is real.

Right. But Google sent it to you in an alert.