Old December 17th 09, 01:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Why does Marcus Roberts post here?

He's not even a chessplayer. I can tell because he makes threats
against anyone who plays chess.

If he wants to gripe about St. Kitts and Nevis, he can post in
soc.culture.caribbean -- I'm not sure if there's a soc.culture.texas
but if so it would be a good idea to post there too. His standing as
an ambassador is, moreover, denied by that government.

Forget you, Marcus Roberts.

David Ames
Old December 17th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"David Ames" wrote in message
He's not even a chessplayer. I can tell because he makes threats
against anyone who plays chess.

If he wants to gripe about St. Kitts and Nevis, he can post in
soc.culture.caribbean -- I'm not sure if there's a soc.culture.texas
but if so it would be a good idea to post there too. His standing as
an ambassador is, moreover, denied by that government.

Forget you, Marcus Roberts.

David Ames

Marcus posts here because he can. The same reason that others post their
private lives here, that have nothing to do with chess.

Old December 18th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 17, 6:07*am, David Ames wrote:
He's not even a chessplayer. *I can tell because he makes threats
against anyone who plays chess.

If he wants to gripe about St. Kitts and Nevis, he can post in
soc.culture.caribbean -- *I'm not sure if there's a soc.culture.texas
but if so it would be a good idea to post there too. *His standing as
an ambassador is, moreover, denied by that government.

Forget you, Marcus Roberts.

David Ames

**** you, David Ames. A goveremnt that doesn't hold elections?
We will see the federal courts rule on what happened.
Ambassador Williams is a pupet. Elections have been cancelled.

Marcus Roberts