Old December 19th 09, 05:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default THREATS FROM DAN LAWS

Rio Grande Electric Cooperative received a threatening phone call
yesterday. The individual stated the following: “This is Marcus
Roberts, Tell Greg Gardner if he comes on my land I will shoot and
kill him!” “Tell that mother ****er he can kiss my ass!”. The phone
call was made from (915) 503-0155. It is possible you did not make the
call, but I cannot take that chance. Accordingly, Rio Grande is
denying your application for Internet Service. The reason for denial
is the threat made against Gregg Gardner. This threat, if proven to be
made by you violates the tenants of the peace bond I placed against
you.

It is a violation of our Tariff and a safety risk to linemen for your
satellite TV dish to be attached to Rio Grande’s pole. You will have
to relocate it off Rio Grande’s facilities. The letter Gregg sent you
provides for plenty of time to get this done. If more time is needed
you can request an extension and it will be granted. The solution is
simple; just call the folks that made the installation and have them
correct the problem. They should have known better than to mount it to
our pole anyway. Don’t waste time with threats and discussions about
lawsuit strategy. No one with Rio Grande wants to disconnect your
power, we are in the business of providing service not taking it, but
we will if you don’t resolve this matter.

Finally I am asking you to stop with the continuous barrage of wide
ranging threats, acrimonious debate and fallacious accusations. If you
do not I will be forced to take legal action. You have a choice and I
am asking you to choose to stop.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Dan Laws
General Manager/CEO