Old December 22nd 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Is it true that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts does not have the
Death Penalty?
Old December 22nd 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
sd sd is offline

On Dec 21, 9:13*pm, Forsythe wrote:
Is it true that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts does not have the
Death Penalty?

Now I know this guy must be a strong player, for a strong player today
must be efficient in doing research.

And we all know the most efficient way to get a question answered on a
non-chess topic is to post it to the chess newsgroups.

We need to get this guy elected to the ED on the Sloan ticket.
Old December 22nd 09, 11:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Looks like Lafferty a lawyer cannot even answer a simple legal
question from his own state.
Old December 22nd 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 22, 6:58*am, Forsythe wrote:
Looks like Lafferty a lawyer cannot even answer a simple legal
question from his own state.

He's probably ignoring you, like we all should.

Susan, Paul, will you take back Zarathustra? Please?
Old December 22nd 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Communistwealth of Massoftwo****s

On Dec 21, 10:13*pm, Forsythe wrote:
Is it true that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts does not have the
Death Penalty?

I have a question along the same vein:

When it comes to stewed prunes, are three enough? Are four too many?

Old December 22nd 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 22, 9:42*am, Matt Nemmers wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:13*pm, Forsythe wrote:

Is it true that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts does not have the
Death Penalty?

I have a question along the same vein:

When it comes to stewed prunes, are three enough? *Are four too many?

Nothing better than navy beans for what ails you.