Old December 22nd 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default CHESS PLAYERS MOLEST CHILDREN

**** you in the Chess Federation. I am joining, to SUE and DESTROY
your god damn company!

Marcus Roberts
Old December 22nd 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default MARCUS OFF HIS MEDS

On Dec 22, 12:56*pm, NONE wrote:
**** you in the Chess Federation. I am joining, to SUE and DESTROY
your god damn company!

Marcus Roberts

So let us get this straight....

You are going to PAY to join the USCF, the dues for which you're
paying you KNOW will go towards the defense of the organization you
seek to "destroy" in civil litigation brought on by you.

Sounds about right.
Old December 22nd 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 22, 10:56*am, NONE wrote:
**** you in the Chess Federation. I am joining, to SUE and DESTROY
your god damn company!

Marcus Roberts

Get the Net!!! We have a WHOPPER here!!!! Call the little men in there
clean white coats to come take this one away. Do note that he now no
longer claims to be "The Ambassador of St. Kitts or Nevis", or that he
is an "Adviser to Barack Obama, president of the United States" or
that he is the "Rear Admiral of the Navy of St. Kitts and Nevis".
Maybe some mental clarity has settled in at last, but I fear his
lunacy is likely to continue. He needs a padded cell.
Old December 22nd 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 22, 10:56*am, NONE wrote:
**** you in the Chess Federation. I am joining, to SUE and DESTROY
your god damn company!

Marcus Roberts

BTW what happened to the " Marcus Roberts / Ambassador of St. Kitts
and Nevis ". Don't tell me, let me guess: Oooooommm !!! Reality has
finally set into that brain of yours, and you now realize that you are
NOT the "Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis" -- or is that hoping for
too much?!?