Old December 23rd 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Fake Sam Sloan

With my personal experience with the moderators of Chess Discussion
and other information that was sent to me in private message and with
talking to Gregory Alexander with Yahoo Messenger. Cannot prove it,
still, I do believe that Paul Truong and Susan Polgar are the Fake Sam
Sloan.